Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big rally in Aug, so what's next?  (Read 798 times)
Coindecipher (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

Bitcoin rose 76% in month of august to USD4,600
Ethereum rose 80% in month of august to USD360

http://coindecipher.com/2017/09/03/big-rally-august-whats-next/

Are we expecting some corrections or bull rally to continue what's your thoughts?
jaromil

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:13:07 AM

June-July 2017 was an even bigger rally for most alt-coins, the period holds more insights than the one you mention.
I expect more alt-coins to make a come-back, leading with value propositions as privacy and media circulation. Meanwhile ETH is overhyped.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:22:32 AM

Ark rose a couple hundreds percent and I think it will continue to rise to top 5 on marketcap. I also see some coin/token fall, so, some will continue to rise and some going to fall. Stratis fall,  Steem have no more steam... and so on.
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

Other than the yesterday, i think the rally has gone up in september too, as always all eyes on bitcoin, if it keeps going up everything's gonna follow, i guess it goes up now because of the new money flooding in through it, we should see a retrace downing the market soon
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

Currently Bitcoin is on the bull run if seen this year throughout . Also after 1st Aug mega event the price has rose though there is a little dip currently but this will recover and reach back again to 4800 and 5k levels . Sept and this yet end we will see some new heights and price should be above 5.5k levels and hoping the rise continues without much dip just in case of it happens .
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

Bitcoin rose 76% in month of august to USD4,600
Ethereum rose 80% in month of august to USD360
bitcoin continued its rise from 3 years ago and consistantly with only small correction which were always less than 20%

Ethereum recovered a part of its dumped price of a couple of months ago pump and dump from ATH of USD470ish

Are we expecting some corrections or bull rally to continue what's your thoughts?
bitcoin corrections are happening if you look at any chart.
for altcoins like ethereum you should expect "dumps" since there are no corrections.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
veganBBQsauce

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:11:25 AM

I see September and October as good months for crypto, I think growth will slow down but still continue. November is still uncertain and could kick in some bear market. Everything could change for the bitcoin.
HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:28:41 AM

Some alts under top10 market cap is getting momentum. While majors relieve the run it's good time to offset gap.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

Not a real rally in august. It was just a return to normal after the downfall in connection with the BTC-fork. But the new - and stable - ATH of BTC at the moment is pointing into following direction for alts:
It is the starting signal for the autumn-rally.
Fasten your seatbelts.
It is harvest season!

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
TheKubizz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

bros over blockfolios

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:51:13 AM

Not a real rally in august. It was just a return to normal after the downfall in connection with the BTC-fork. But the new - and stable - ATH of BTC at the moment is pointing into following direction for alts:
It is the starting signal for the autumn-rally.
Fasten your seatbelts.
It is harvest season!
I hope so! Just re-buy some alt coins which I sold on their tops and keep holding for the next rally. Let's wait and get ready to harvest.
peschi

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

I think we have passed bull trap last month and curreent stage is "retuen to normal" but with some changes. I suppose that price of cryptocurrencies will decrease dramatically

Yeah, could be. But what, if we didn't passed the bull trap - what if we have just passed the bear trap, and the real rally is in front of us?

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

It's not difficult to predict what is next. Winter is really coming. Most cryptocurrencies are dramatically rising everyday, even most people started to afraid of the money they made during this summer. I think 2018 might be the baddest year for investors contrary to the general belief.

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

I am a member of bitcointalk since 6 months. And I have seen this grafik (shown in the third post here) now over the whole past 6 months at several times again and again. At only one time this grafik matched, at many others it didn't. But I never saw this grafik at such a wrong time and place like here and now, never combined with such a missinterpretation. It doesn't match in a single point to the charts at the moment, and if there is a point on the grafik, which could match, maybe it lies a bit behind the despair.
But to see this grafik once again now, makes me calming down. Not because of the inappropriate time ... truely not. Look at the worsening of the lines and the writings! Look at all the fractals around it! This grafik is fading! It's fading more and more away with every copy and paste! Makes me hope, that it will finally disappear - soon and forever...
Grin

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

i thin september will be a normal month, some alts up, some down but overall more up. October will be the great correction, while december we will se market cap pass 200 bil

wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

Cryptocurrency market is worth much more than it has now. Even if there is a bubble - it will soon go back. What may happend - BTC may fall to 50% for some time.
(and by 50% I understand around $4000)

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
Dareious

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

Since the bitcoin price is surging too fast, a major correction is to be expected. Unfortunately, as soon as bitcoin price drops, all the altcoins suffer even more greatly. It would benefit everyone if the traders were able to temper their ravenous hunger for bitcoins... if the bitcoin price were rising steadily and the excess capital were flowing into altcoins with a much smaller market cap instead, we could have a spectacular bull market which could last for months. But no, billions of dollars are shoved into bitcoin, only to increase its price by a few percent and incentivize other bitcoin holders to sell and cause yet another market crash.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

I think we will see a nice comeack of some altcoins in the next time. Bitcoin is going to chill a little bit and after that the altcoins will have some more more room to reath and grow up. But for all eyes are on bitcoin.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

correction will happen again so whales are buying alts which already been fell so hard and bitcoin value will be in its new position then be quite
again for a while then make another jumped after this coming fork so better to watch it out and keep chasing the ride lines.
TheKubizz

Activity: 112

bros over blockfolios

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

I think we have passed bull trap last month and curreent stage is "retuen to normal" but with some changes. I suppose that price of cryptocurrencies will decrease dramatically

Damn what's going to happen next? That's not a bubble boys! That's the future, HODL!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: