Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All china ICO platform closed the ICO project due to the Regulatory policies  (Read 1294 times)
NostradamusJones

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

Only new ICO's are banned...the rest are just subject to regulation. So much disinformation on this site.
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

I think NEO will be much lower..  Sad
It is a good project but with this no ICO dare to switch to NEO in China.

I think they switch to Qtum

It doesn't matter if they're affected or not, NEO will just exclude Chinese people from participating ICOs by just letting participants agree with the TOS (terms of agreement) whereby participants are all non-Chinese residents/nationals. Easy way to ease this legal burden. done!
NostradamusJones

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:05:21 PM

https://twitter.com/riseofcrypto/status/904778250068475904
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

I see a strong panic due to the fact that the Central Bank of China declared the ICO illegal. Some believe that the Chinese coin NEO because of this will fall, others that on the contrary, will be strengthened. I think that such news should not influence the existing coins. Including the NEO. However, in recent times, almost all altkoins, as well as bitcoin, have fallen dramatically in value. Perhaps the fall is caused by other reasons and this is just a coincidence in time. We'll see in a few days.
je_jeph

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

now ynbi want to delist NEO on their exchanger,thats not a good news again
so many problem NEO need to work with
what the hell

nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:32:26 AM

chinese market particularly ico is very small
all i see are chinese whales making a killing from western kids.

In my personal opinion, I don't think Chinese influence in Crypto world is insignificant. They are much deeper into it than we think.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

dont get panic and buy more! CHina are making it first move to regulate ICOs after this i believe that there will be about 85%-90% Safe and no scam ICO come, in every revolution the first step is very hard but soon all Altcoin ill shine like a diamond... China will develop the first regulated ICO as mark in the history when it will get out and done.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

I certainly don't want someone to scare, but China has officially announced that they are going to regulate Chinese crypto exchanges. Links I have on this here is the passage in which it is said:
The central government’s office overseeing internet financial risks has ordered local authorities to shut down virtual exchanges trading digital currencies with the yuan, a source close to the office told Caixin. The order will affect major Bitcoin platforms such as OKCoin, Huobi and BTC China.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: