Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the upcoming ICOs with working product? Pundi X  (Read 2232 times)
metalbean (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:42:39 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 10:23:15 PM by metalbean

With so many ICOs flying around, can someone give a hint which team already has a working product and then launching an ICO, instead of the other way around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dlores

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:44 AM

As i know the developers of social network running their own ICO (kin.kik.com) ,in few words it is cryptocurrency  that can be used in social network.
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

As i know the developers of social network running their own ICO (kin.kik.com) ,in few words it is cryptocurrency  that can be used in social network.

Wow interesting, didn't know Kik is doing their own ICO.
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:31:37 PM

CommerceBlock has a working MVP used by customers - an invoicing system. They've implemented zero knowledge proofs on the original bitcoin blockchain  but ultimately the underlying technology is blockchain agnostic and can be on any chain that uses homomorphic encryption keys. The invoicing system is a working POC of the underlying protocol layer that will evolve to provide services like derivatives trading, atomic swaps and token/asset creation. They've got a bip under review too. Almost ICO ready
K-

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

With so many ICOs flying around, can someone give a hint which team already has a working product and then launching an ICO, instead of the other way around.

Hello, try to give a look at Blackmoon Crypto. They are already a company with products since 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075919.0

BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

I recently mentioned it in another thread in this section. The ICO I wear in my signature. Cindicator creates the social and technological infrastructure needed to make effective decisions under the conditions of the high uncertainty of the new economy by combining a large number of diverse financial analysts and a set of machine-learning models into a single system. The product is already finished and can be downloaded for mobile phones for iOs and Android. The crowdsale starts on 12th September.
LittleDiver

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

Check the reOrder ICO - https://ico.reorder.world.
They have a working product and a really good potential.
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

Blocklancer should be releasing an Alpha soon. ICO is toward the end of the year.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078932.0
airtoken by airfox its already integrated with hundreds of wireless carriers buying mobile data in bulk in order to have economic scale.
cenicsoft

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:27:01 PM

The BannerCoin ICO sale is now live with a real working product. Participate here - BannerCoin.com

You can purchase with btc/dash/eth/ltc/xmr/xrp/zec

When you checkout, you're seeing a live demonstration of the technology in action!

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

airtoken by airfox its already integrated with hundreds of wireless carriers buying mobile data in bulk in order to have economic scale.

Thanks, I'd be sure to check out airtoken
BTcSD

Activity: 110

LoveMe

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

ICOs era is almost done we are facing problems right now with Chinese banning every crptos .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:55:51 PM

Hero token is good, it has a working product . I suggest you try hero token.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

I know that cryptopay.me want to expand and they are making ICO now.
They want make exchage stuff like that .
I am using their services so far no issues ^^.
quite good suport.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:34:04 PM

Not recently.Infact,I don't know any in the crypto-scenario.If you look at it indirectly,bitcoin kinda did that.Didn't  start as an ICO but got the most investors of the future. Smiley

Seems cool.Are they legit though ? Can't find them on bitcointalk.

CommerceBlock has a working MVP used by customers - an invoicing system. They've implemented zero knowledge proofs on the original bitcoin blockchain  but ultimately the underlying technology is blockchain agnostic and can be on any chain that uses homomorphic encryption keys. The invoicing system is a working POC of the underlying protocol layer that will evolve to provide services like derivatives trading, atomic swaps and token/asset creation. They've got a bip under review too. Almost ICO ready
Sounds so centralised to me.They have the working product ready without an hint of the innovation in the market ? Is their code-base open-sourced ?
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

Can you please provide me a list with the hundreds of wireless carriers. Thanks.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:07:09 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 10:32:22 PM by bigdogdan2

I'm glad you are choosing an ICO with a working product, this decreases the possibility of scam and ensures the team is working hard.  The projects that are 1 year away, who knows if they will ever finish.  So here is my pitch for Centra.

Centra is definitely the next promising ICO!  Something with a real product!
With a crypto debit card, you can use your crypto at any restaurant / store / ATM.  Just swipe your card like any credit card.  Need cash quickly, no problem, just withdraw fiat at a ATM with your crypto!

Tenx and Monaco both had giant 10x+ returns at their peak despite not having a working card or limited in where they can get them.
Now with a real working card before ico and people to promote and use it, just imagine...

Shopping around Korea with working card
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcQVwe2vxE

ICO is on Sept 19th!  Mayweather is using the card himself and posted it on his Instagram.

Join slack to get up to date news and to chat with the centra team.
http://slack.centra.tech/

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
cenicsoft

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

How many people are buying ICOs because of a celebrity endorser?

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

Moneypot ICO. They already run the product (Moneypot, a well known gambling hub) since a few years ago. Moreover, this token (MPX) will be also used on BitcoinHero, Wagerpot, and BitcoinMarkets.

To learn more about their ICO, simply click the link in my signature.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:35:38 AM

I think proxy card ico doing awesome I have participated in Facebook live demo of proxy app and card and the card is ready and will be shipped by end of October. This all information I got from proxy Facebook live . You can find more details in proxy announcement thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: