Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge is Dead?  (Read 6765 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:50:42 PM

It is not interesting to invest in it, I think
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:59:00 PM

Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.
Is their hope for Doge? What can you say about the big drop of Doge?

I don't think Dogecoin was ever "alive".. so to speak. It was/is a novelty coin at best, imho.

Someone said that this coin was created for fun. But I still hope that it will also grow in value in the coming months. But not as much as many would like

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:01:18 PM

I think that doge will reach 120 sats/each one before middle of october. I really trust in dogecoin, it has one of the best communities in all bitcointalk, and everybody loves this coin because it is a nice meme too. So i would like to see it like a dead coin, i hope it can go up again , but its price is so quiet and i dont see to much movement in their trends.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:03:44 PM

I think that doge will reach 120 sats/each one before middle of october. I really trust in dogecoin, it has one of the best communities in all bitcointalk, and everybody loves this coin because it is a nice meme too. So i would like to see it like a dead coin, i hope it can go up again , but its price is so quiet and i dont see to much movement in their trends.

do u really think so? i think thats wishful thinking since there is really no development in the doge project, for months now and correct me if im wrong but do they have a dev team that is active in some sort of way? they dont, do they? well, i wouldnt bet my money on doge to be honest
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

I thought doge won't rise to its current price, it was too idle for so long then some months ago all of a sudden doge move up in price, probably a pump but it keeps the community motivated and somehow gather more supporters.  But with its large supply and no cap, I believe Doge is just overpriced at this point.  There is no way for doge but to decline in price though I can say it will survive for several years before eventually forgotten in the cyberspace.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:26:25 AM

Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.
Is their hope for Doge? What can you say about the big drop of Doge?

I don't think Dogecoin was ever "alive".. so to speak. It was/is a novelty coin at best, imho.

Back in the day doge was very much alive.
It was one of the most fun periods I experienced in crypto.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:54:41 AM

You might say that it is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Kind of old crypto especially in doge years!

It started out as a joke currency that caught on for a bit.

Same could be said for DGB except that they are relaunching OCT 1.

Red alert!
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

dogecoin is not dead, if you see in order buy and sell, there is a big amount ready to be filled. i think in dogecoin, there is many big whales is in there and they are ready to make the price is increase. i remember, once dogecoin is increase it will up almost 3x from the base price. imagine how much profit you will make if you have large amount of dogecoin. just waiting for the next increase and prepare yourself to join to the party.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:02:17 AM

doge is finally dead TM*

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411566.msg4457684#msg4457684

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411566.msg4458805#msg4458805
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:08:24 AM

Buying Dogecoin is almost gamgling. For a coin with infinite supply to have success and stability, it requires a constant flow of users coming in and buying things with it. I can't see any of this happening to Dogecoin.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:14:51 AM

Doge coin is a good coin because it can be said his sister Bitcoin because this coin has long been created and until now still in use as a major of payment. But this coin is not good in use as a long-term investment because the price is just about 50-150 sathosi/doge. This may be due to the large supply and there is no team of developers who want to develop the technology in dogecoin's

v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:40:48 AM

doge coin bad for invest in my opinion.

barfine

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:29:19 AM

Such negativity.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:36:58 AM

The era of shitcoins is fading away and there are alot of heavy funded tokens/coins being developed it is expected that these old tech will disappear in the future.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:09 AM

Doge coin is a good coin because it can be said his sister Bitcoin because this coin has long been created and until now still in use as a major of payment. But this coin is not good in use as a long-term investment because the price is just about 50-150 sathosi/doge. This may be due to the large supply and there is no team of developers who want to develop the technology in dogecoin's

Agree doge is a good coin because even if the price never really went to the moon people are still believing in this coin specially the community of doge. But I strongly agree that this not good for long term investment because you will not profit that big with this coin.
barfine

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:11:25 AM

The era of shitcoins is fading away and there are alot of heavy funded tokens/coins being developed it is expected that these old tech will disappear in the future.
If that is the case, then you are predicting a market collapse because of the hundreds of coins on the market, how many actually server a purpose or used daily by people other than traders?

The era of shitcoins only began in the last few months.

Doge to me has more "street cred" as a coin than 85% of the actual coins on the market, even though it also serves no purpose, it has a few things going for it, nostalgia, resilience and uniqueness with a small clique of followers around the World.

Not saying it is a good investment at all, but there have been and will be plenty more shitcoins to come and die a slow death while Doge will always be there.

That in itself gives it some intrinsic value.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:21:48 AM

I have a few Doge but sold almost everything when the price went down. I hope i am wrong but my prediction is with the new coins appearing with better companies as a backer I think  the price will not go up again. If it goes up it will be a really slow rise that it is better to invest on another coin.

If I were you and you have Doge split the coins and buy another coin that has high potential.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:22:50 AM

Doge is almost a dead coin the price keep on decreasing the fame keep fading, I dont see any big hope for doge to comeback since there are no developer and it is not a good coin to invest anymore, dogecoin is slowly dying such a shame for a coin with a shiny glory in the past
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

I think the doge will not die, because seeing the project has been done in the year 2015 until now still alive,
for a coin it is already great
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:00:45 AM

It looks like the Doge's price at this moment is so swooping down on its price than ever before, as if the Doge looks helpless again. For those who still holding Doge may be one way is to multiply it / enlarge the amount in the gambling site. But someday i think Doge's price will recovery/increasing again certainly, will not continues to look below and continues a weaken than other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: