Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge is Dead?  (Read 6766 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:06:51 PM

0.00000028 BTC (-0.97%) The current price of doge makes me want to laugh, but now doge faces the level of destruction because the lowest price will usually continue until it runs out and becomes zero. I think doge will not survive next year although it always shows that they can survive every year and become favorites for cheap fees.
lolzo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:27:00 PM

Great coin, always liked it, Doge has its niche.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

Look at the charts and others doge will crash in the next month it looks like that its a artificial pump. the cycle of pump is returning again
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:49:23 PM

Look at the charts and others doge will crash in the next month it looks like that its a artificial pump. the cycle of pump is returning again
This zombie token should not be alive again, As far as i know that was just PnD token just to generate the profit for the early buyers at the dip and never worth to become our investment choice.
Does was changing to the money game right now rather than called it as a project.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:56:57 PM

I no longer have Doge, I trade them to some other altcoins but I always keep track the currency of Doge. I hope the results will not surprise me.

I have a small amount of Doge used to have huge of it, but since so many coins coming up with great innovation I have to sell some of my dogecoin but like litecoin which is an old coin they could pull out a trick or add innovative features so I am also tracking their price in the market.

ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:00:13 PM

Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.
Is their hope for Doge? What can you say about the big drop of Doge?

Looks promising to buy doge, I will be trying to earn some by them thanks for the heads up.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

I actually never saw any purpose to Dogecoin from the start. It was just hyped by a large community. Possibly the greatest pump-and-dump of them all.
dogemoon

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Is their hope for Doge?
Doge coin is one of those altcoins that won't die for a long time. and it will get pumped from time to time but don't expect much out of it in long term. it will continue to drop.

continue to drop?

really here are people informed?

Except for the initial bubble when nobody knew its real price, and subsequent and rapid massive supply during 2014, since 2015 Dogecoin has not stopped rising in value.

Dogecoin has always been one of the big ones, by capitalization, by business penetration, by popularity, by infrastructure, by charity actions, and by advertising. I have never understood this belief that Dogecoin is a joke worthless dead coin.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: