Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WINTER IS COMMING!!!  (Read 2109 times)
anasso (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:32:15 PM

hello all

in 2014 Mt-Gox was the outbreak of the winter cryptocurrencys. what do you think it will next weeks or month?

for me i think we are in an ICO BUBBLE and governments begins to regulate this anarchy. so the fall of a big ico(turned to be a scam) like tezos, eos, filecoin etc .. will be the outbreak of the comming cryptocurrencys winter.

brace your self  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

I agree because.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

ICO bubble will pop, but that will mainly hurt all these scammy new releases.

Older currencies should be fine and may actually grow as people run towards those that actually delivered by now and those that did not generate a couple of hundred million for air.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:09:10 PM

poloniex of today has always reminded me of Mt Gox of 2013. they both control the majority of the market with their volume (Mt Gox 80% of bitcoin volume in 2013 and poloniex nearly the same of altcoin market today).
and with all the money that goes into poloniex it is like the Mt Gox waiting to happen and in case some day that happened it will be a very long winter... "and little children are born and live and die all in darkness while the direwolves grow gaunt and hungry"

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:11:33 PM

ICO bubble will pop, but [...] Older currencies should be fine

Just because you say so?
Did you read the blog I linked to which explains that all these "ICO-issued" behemoths including ETH, NEO, NEM, Qtum, etc. could become essentially non-fungible (due to being investment securities and needing to be traded/spent only on registered centralized exchanges) even if they were issued legally.

Moreover, these older scams will die when something better arrives which doesn't have any of their flaws.
And that something is coming…
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

hello all

in 2014 Mt-Gox was the outbreak of the winter cryptocurrencys. what do you think it will next weeks or month?

for me i think we are in an ICO BUBBLE and governments begins to regulate this anarchy. so the fall of a big ico(turned to be a scam) like tezos, eos, filecoin etc .. will be the outbreak of the comming cryptocurrencys winter.

brace your self  Smiley

Poloniex these days reminder Mxgox... It must be an important correction on the altcoins soon

This winter is going to be the worst  Cheesy

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

i am the one who invest and join in ico. I've been making huge profits from investing in ICO but now because too many ico are showing up, I can not choose which ico is good and fraud.
do i have to stop investing in ico?
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

hello all

brace your self  Smiley

The thing is, no one can really stop the ICO's unless there was a team of people that are willing to work together to not purchase any coins that feature an ICO.

Another method to going about it is having every popular Bitcoin Exchange not list any coin that has an ICO during 2017, that will cause less people wanting to purchasing the coins during the ICO's.

Those Bitcoin exchanges are all centralized anyhow so there shouldn't be anything that will cause them to lose that  much reputation if they did that to fight against the gruesome battle of new ICO's.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
K-

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

I suggest to focus on ICOs that have a team behind which already have a product/alpha release or something like that.
Don't just focus on the idea... cause it is very difficult to build it in.

GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

Many bubbles of ICOs pop directly after their release on the exchanges. Just look at EOS, which is 1/4 of its ICO value atm. However, things need time for development and everybody dumping won't make it faster. EOS for 1.20$ is incredibly cheap now with all development coming up and reaching milestones in time. I suspect you will never get it any cheaper than this and should use the chance.

https://steemit.com/eos/@eosio/the-dawn-of-eos-io

This documents that, in fact, there is development going on, and an assets price does and will never reflect its inherent value and development, because it is bound to the speculation of nervous idiots who are always on the edge and prone to FOMO/FUD. Happened to other coins and will be the same here.

As in Filecoin, youre absolutely right to think that only madmen and complete idiots partake in an ICO that has nothing to offer except a FUCKING WHITEPAPER and raise it to 250 million dollars. It will be the same, they sell off their tokens, price falls and after 3-6 months development it gets traction. But again, the value does not correspond to the market cap. It is about the dev team, the community behind it and its actual usefulness. Then it will rise if you just look at it anually or quarterly.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

What a terrible day is today, almost all the alt coin drop about more than 10%, including btc and eth, it seems the reason is the Chinese government will announce a new critical policy about the ICO projects.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:56:24 PM

hello all

brace your self  Smiley

The number of ICO is true that is very large and not expected to have so much at this time but there is higher risk of getting scammed because everyone can create an altcoin as a token based on ETH or any other "platform" and create a website and start the ICO, the real thing what matters are the goals, roadmap, team and how much active they are.
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

I suggest to focus on ICOs that have a team behind which already have a product/alpha release or something like that.
Don't just focus on the idea... cause it is very difficult to build it in.

Totally agree, and i think that complexity of the ICOs will continue and even increase. There had been many bad experiences. People just should be particular about being included an any ICO.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:05:24 PM

The ICO's are getting out of hand. Way to many happening now that I'm not surprised the law is getting laid down. Anyone can write a whitepaper and then have an ICO. Hopefully the true coins will rise from the ashes.
marketprice

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:16:46 PM

Lol, not even close, this is no bubble and we are certainly nowhere near the Winter, early Spring at best. The ICO bubble has deflated on its own, big ICOs, with a great team and a solid roadmap will thrive, those that don't adhere to these high standards will fail. We do not need governments to protect us in this age of information. Risk takers will always be rewarded.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Guys do you seriously think that the government will crush this market as ico ? ico is definitely a bubble that will soon burst, there are a lot of scams but the government is not profitable to tear down the system. Yes, and they will not be able to do it. Too attractive this area is for investors. They'll just be her adjusting to fewer scam and to collect taxes. After the bursting of the bubble, the market will recover and go up. As it was with the IPO and the dot-com.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

there are a lot of scams... this is sure, but some ico like monaco tend and bancor that are advertised on forbes coindesk and new york times I think are very good investment that could make you rich.

FOR SURE MANY ICO ARE SCAM, you need do be really informed before invest Wink

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

Nothing rises forever.  As hot as the spring and summer was for everyone in crypto, when(not if) winter comes it's going to be just as cold if not more.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

I agree with you. I thought it must dumps that summer, but it was not
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:10:43 PM

hello all

brace your self  Smiley

Just buy some Ark and forget all the scams.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: