Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:08:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay to share ( Bitcoin )  (Read 436 times)
mason510 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

Okay guys, so first let me start off buy saying that, i completely understand that i am new here, and trust has to be earnt ect ect ( but really its not going to be hard im sure )

So ive made a facebook group called Cryptocash Community.

I just want to make it the biggest facebook community for all things crypto as its always been my goal to have a successful self syphoning group, trying to get afew youtubers on board, now im comming to you guys, been running since friday and have 200 members already .

What im offering is.

For every member you get to join that is into Crypto and would atleast be semi active you will get .5 of a dollar, so 50 cents worth of bitcoin, which is not bad for doing hardly anything hey ?

Also for every POST that you post, will be getting 2$ worth of bitcoin a post ! i also think thats pretty good for such little effort, obviously you cant spam post and post constantly so i think the best way would be to add members , but you can do it however you want.

The only rules are the post has to be a legitmate post with some sort of purpose or way to have a discussion, and thats it.

After you have made a post, all im asking is you comment in this thread so i know its you , and ill send you the BTC directly from my trezor.
as for the members, you can also come and type there name here or you tell me who they are and ill conform .

Ill post the link here. now let me just remind you im in australia so to most of you out time difference will be different so DO NOT think im ignoring you i will get around to it, im a full time plumber and as soon as im home i will get onto it !

One last thing i would ask is that after recieving your payments that you, give me some trust points on here !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cryptocashcommunity

Thanks guys
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:45:22 PM

Pretty interesting service you're implying to create. It's just that what is the end game and what is the purpose of you paying people to post in the group and how do you get your money just by having that. I'm just curious and want to know more about it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:48:44 PM

Hello mason

i start typing in your group .

name : Ahmed Ahmed
link : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004697225977

thank you.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Okay guys, so first let me start off buy saying that, i completely understand that i am new here, and trust has to be earnt ect ect ( but really its not going to be hard im sure )

So ive made a facebook group called Cryptocash Community.

I just want to make it the biggest facebook community for all things crypto as its always been my goal to have a successful self syphoning group, trying to get afew youtubers on board, now im comming to you guys, been running since friday and have 200 members already .

What im offering is.

For every member you get to join that is into Crypto and would atleast be semi active you will get .5 of a dollar, so 50 cents worth of bitcoin, which is not bad for doing hardly anything hey ?

Also for every POST that you post, will be getting 2$ worth of bitcoin a post ! i also think thats pretty good for such little effort, obviously you cant spam post and post constantly so i think the best way would be to add members , but you can do it however you want.

The only rules are the post has to be a legitmate post with some sort of purpose or way to have a discussion, and thats it.

After you have made a post, all im asking is you comment in this thread so i know its you , and ill send you the BTC directly from my trezor.
as for the members, you can also come and type there name here or you tell me who they are and ill conform .

Ill post the link here. now let me just remind you im in australia so to most of you out time difference will be different so DO NOT think im ignoring you i will get around to it, im a full time plumber and as soon as im home i will get onto it !

One last thing i would ask is that after recieving your payments that you, give me some trust points on here !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cryptocashcommunity

Thanks guys

this is pretty good and seems legit. 2$ per post is so high and too good to be true but i think that you should escrow the funds first in order for us here to gain trust on you, since your a newbie also nowadays more newcomers here popping out and scamming people just to get followers or subscribers.
mason510 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

Okay, so when there is a group with afew thousand people, its starts to run itself as we all know, people do there own thing and add all there buddies and all you have to do is moderate.

Tbh beside my 2 affiliate links, i wont get that much money back, its more so the fact that i see cryptocurrency a rapidly growing market and ive always wanted to have a big group under my name that has some meaning behind it, because you never know what might happen in the future

If your asking about the group, i just want it to be full of like minded people with the same passion and i want it to be one of the best, that is honestly my goal, im not in it for the money.

Before you start saying there is other groups out there like that, i completely understand that, but im very passionate about crypto and to have something like that under my name would drive me to keep on chasing the dream, right?

Now just quickly i dont know what your username on here is, but on facebook its "ahmed ahmed" i clearly said not to constantly post multiple times, and you instantly posted twice and im sorry but there just unreadable mate..

waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

2$ for every post and a .5 cents by referring to join is much harder than doing posting.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

what is youre service ?
every post in youre facebook group you can pay 2 dollar/post
iam interest join , but i hope you use escrow
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

Now just quickly i dont know what your username on here is, but on facebook its "ahmed ahmed" i clearly said not to constantly post multiple times, and you instantly posted twice and im sorry but there just unreadable mate..

sorry i didn't read it carefully

you already delete my first post .. so i will repost it tomorrow . and the second post still .

thank you.
mason510 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:02:24 PM

sorry i didn't read it carefully

you already delete my first post .. so i will repost it tomorrow . and the second post still .

thank you.

no worries please just try and spell correctly !
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

Okay, so when there is a group with afew thousand people, its starts to run itself as we all know, people do there own thing and add all there buddies and all you have to do is moderate.

Tbh beside my 2 affiliate links, i wont get that much money back, its more so the fact that i see cryptocurrency a rapidly growing market and ive always wanted to have a big group under my name that has some meaning behind it, because you never know what might happen in the future

If your asking about the group, i just want it to be full of like minded people with the same passion and i want it to be one of the best, that is honestly my goal, im not in it for the money.

Before you start saying there is other groups out there like that, i completely understand that, but im very passionate about crypto and to have something like that under my name would drive me to keep on chasing the dream, right?

i am in here my profile and first comments are there gl with youre group https://www.facebook.com/ionut.ciobanu.1804?fref=gs&hc_ref=ARQAg7et0yA9BsVlmwgyYYJQ8mVAC2slX-S6cZPWuAeyIRO4v6xf_DYjgf9UsMmK2-Q&dti=1999839696963791&hc_location=group

Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

OK lets try https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cryptocashcommunity/permalink/2001049773509450/
mason510 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

I hope you read the OP because post "thanks for the add goodluck with the group" isnt the sort of stuff i was after..
Sorry guys am i not making any sense or asking to much?
warden

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

sounds good but i have a question here!: how can i prove that it's me who invited someone ? i mean should i just give u his/her username ?

mason510 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

sounds good but i have a question here!: how can i prove that it's me who invited someone ? i mean should i just give u his/her username ?
You can message me on facebook with your name here

Okay awesome mate ! On facebook pm me your name on here and your btc address and ill send it over and send you a message once its done, in return i ask you put some trust on my profile here !

THEN GUYS im off to bed for tonights its 11pm in australia and i need to be up at 5 to go to work, hopefully someone accepts you in the group and if you do post some PROPER content then after work ill be straight back here to talk to you all, please just read what i ask clearly. if this doesnt seem to be working i might Reedit my First post with an actuall format to follow. thanks guys goodnight
warden

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

Okay awesome mate ! On facebook pm me your name on here and your btc address and ill send it over and send you a message once its done, in return i ask you put some trust on my profile here !

THEN GUYS im off to bed for tonights its 11pm in australia and i need to be up at 5 to go to work, hopefully someone accepts you in the group and if you do post some PROPER content then after work ill be straight back here to talk to you all, please just read what i ask clearly. if this doesnt seem to be working i might Reedit my First post with an actuall format to follow. thanks guys goodnight
alright first don't ask people to give u trust it's called trust farming and u will get red tags if u keep doing this!
second,should i message u my bitcointalk name ? i don't get it

mason510 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:23:24 PM

alright first don't ask people to give u trust it's called trust farming and u will get red tags if u keep doing this!
second,should i message u my bitcointalk name ? i don't get it

Sorry i didnt know about the trust farming, as you can see this is my first post mate.

Well its probably easier to message me here in a private message

And Rabbot, if you dont reply soon ill be going to bed, but i WILL message you tomorrow mate dont worry
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

I am join your facebook group
And i share your group
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1613927465304171&id=100000607990310

Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile