Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:00:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which tools do you use for trading and speculation?  (Read 216 times)
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

For a long time, I have only invested very selectively in altcoins and I would now like to use a small part of my Altcoin "wealth" to invest speculatively. I would therefore like to know from experienced speculators which tools they use? Are there certain sources used to make speculation decisions? Is there any software that helps? Personally, I've always focused on Twitter. However, the information there is almost obsolete for speculators after they were released.
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

i am using bitcoin checker mobile app for monitoring some selected coins.
and i set a volume change treshold %10 for 5min. period. this signal sometimes warn me for pump starts
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:04:21 PM

For a long time, I have only invested very selectively in altcoins and I would now like to use a small part of my Altcoin "wealth" to invest speculatively. I would therefore like to know from experienced speculators which tools they use? Are there certain sources used to make speculation decisions? Is there any software that helps? Personally, I've always focused on Twitter. However, the information there is almost obsolete for speculators after they were released.
I don't like to use any application or tools that I have to download to make money. I like to do everything in a neat and minimal workspace because I like to work on the go without any distractions, I know if I had a charting program downloaded such as Metatrader then I would be playing around with all the settings and stuff before I even make working bids.

The only thing that I really use is CoinMarketCap and that website allows me to look at a bunch of Altcoins that I can invest in without having to search all over the net for them.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:22:21 PM

I don't use particular tools but I use Coinmarketcap charts and stats too much.
I check coins rank, total marketcap value, markets and check possibilities. For example low marketcap value, limited supply have big potential. Also markets make big impact, for example launching in Chinese exchanges or Bittrex make the coin big boost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: