Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DogeCoin Issue  (Read 447 times)
jamalnasir (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:13:18 PM

I got some free dogecoin but when I check it in my wallet it seems I received none. Is there any way I can check what's going on?
db71

Dutch CORION Provider

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

Try to find your transaction or wallet address transactions over here: https://dogechain.info

Dutch CORION Provider Introducing CORION crypto to the consumer market!
jamalnasir (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

Try to find your transaction or wallet address transactions over here: https://dogechain.info

thanks, I found my address on the website but there seem to be no pending transactions...?
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:02:10 AM

I got some free dogecoin but when I check it in my wallet it seems I received none. Is there any way I can check what's going on?

We're going to need a little bit more information than that. When you say you got some free Doge coin it's pretty open statement, a lot of people would be referring to things like a faucet, a gift from somebody who was telling you about it, or perhaps some sort of incentive.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:08:05 AM

We're going to need a little bit more information than that. When you say you got some free Doge coin it's pretty open statement, a lot of people would be referring to things like a faucet, a gift from somebody who was telling you about it, or perhaps some sort of incentive.

The faucet and the incentive options both could be held back because of a variety of things. If you're dealing with the faucet chances are you don't fully understand the rules. They may be your coins, but there withdrawal limits, and other rules that have to be met.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:38:28 PM

Another word you have to put together a certain number of them before you can make them available for withdrawal and what you've done so there's probably at least a 24 hour delay. Those are some of the few things that confuse people about faucets.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:28:07 AM

If you're dealing with some kind of incentive program or something else from some website then those things we just mentioned are just a hit at the types of rules and conditions that might apply. Otherwise, if you're sure that a person, business, or some wallet entity has sent you the coins did you need that tz ID and that's the best place for you to start.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:43:18 AM

Sometimes network have problem! You can wait and check again! I think no problem with Doge coin
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

If you are having an issue make sure that you fill in every details including the transaction details and which wallet you were using to identify the problem you are facing,since you are inactive after creating this topic,it looks like you have settled your issue and you could close this topic now.
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:25:34 AM

for now we'll need a small portion of information for that kind of issue. why you say you got some free doge coin? its kinda open statement ya know, there is a lot of people referring thing likes faucet and it is a gift from somebody to tell you about it or perhaps it is some sort of incentive?

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

Faucets have always a minimum amount if you did not the amount you cannot withdraw it.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Faucets have always a minimum amount if you did not the amount you cannot withdraw it.

You just did not translate them, that's the whole problem ...
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Have you sync your wallet completely? If your wallet is not synced 100% your coins won't show up in your balance. And this is available for pretty much any wallet you use for crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: