Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] RoyalMiningCo Pool  (Read 6188 times)
roy7 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:38:10 PM

Hello,

Just wondering.

I've had a few payouts from 10/4 that have yet to appear in my wallet.

Is it currently taking > 5 days to confirm?

No that shouldn't take that long I think? Can you let me know the address you had the mining deposited to and I can sniff around block chain? When a block is found, the payment should appear in your client immediately. You can't spend it until it "matures" after 120 confirmations, but the client shows that.

If you are running the latest version of the client and updated after the mandatory block, you may need to run it once with -rescan. If you are up to date on block chain, the payments should be in there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RicRock

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:43:55 PM

No that shouldn't take that long I think? Can you let me know the address you had the mining deposited to and I can sniff around block chain? When a block is found, the payment should appear in your client immediately. You can't spend it until it "matures" after 120 confirmations, but the client shows that.

If you are running the latest version of the client and updated after the mandatory block, you may need to run it once with -rescan. If you are up to date on block chain, the payments should be in there.

Thanks... I looked at the blockchain but....

http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/address/17YBndZDDY4UY62kd4kdP8p4VdBNrRL3wv

Will check my wallet version
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:08:56 PM

http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/address/17YBndZDDY4UY62kd4kdP8p4VdBNrRL3wv

Ok cool so your payments did get paid. It's just your wallet isn't seeing them. There was a mandatory update to 0.8.0.2 I think it was a week or so ago. I think I have links earlier in this thread. Be sure you are up to date and -rescan if not. That should sync you up and you'll download any missing blocks. Also you can point at the icon on lower right of client and see what block it has downloaded, and compare that to latest block # on the pool main page or on the explorer.
RicRock

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:16:23 PM

Ok cool so your payments did get paid. It's just your wallet isn't seeing them. There was a mandatory update to 0.8.0.2 I think it was a week or so ago. I think I have links earlier in this thread. Be sure you are up to date and -rescan if not. That should sync you up and you'll download any missing blocks. Also you can point at the icon on lower right of client and see what block it has downloaded, and compare that to latest block # on the pool main page or on the explorer.

I appreciate your help.

I run the nongui version of terracoind. How can I rescan using that?

It appears that 2 blocks that I solo mined are now orphans and my wallet has a neg balance... is there a way to fix that?

roy7 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:30:19 PM

I appreciate your help.

I run the nongui version of terracoind. How can I rescan using that?

It appears that 2 blocks that I solo mined are now orphans and my wallet has a neg balance... is there a way to fix that?

If you solo mined those with the wrong block chain (using older client after update deadline) then those blocks don't exist, sorry. :/

Try running "terracoind -rescan" on the command line I think? What happens is the wallet will go back over the whole block chain like it was being downloaded fresh (using the blocks you've already downloaded) and review everything. The new client would ignore any wrong blocks from the old version, and then have you in sync to download any missing correct new blocks.

It isn't always quite that easy, but in theory that is all you should need to do. When terracoind running and rescanned (it can take some time), connecting to it to solo mine should show it is working on same block number as the explorer or my pool.
RicRock

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:38:31 PM

If you solo mined those with the wrong block chain (using older client after update deadline) then those blocks don't exist, sorry. :/

agreed on the soloblocks... but hate it messing up my good coin I mined on your pool.

Can I cancel transactions? I had attempted to send those mined coins to an exchange

roy7 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:42:30 PM

agreed on the soloblocks... but hate it messing up my good coin I mined on your pool.

Can I cancel transactions? I had attempted to send those mined coins to an exchange

If you sent transactions from a wallet with invalid info the transactions were probably never actually "sent". The coins you mined in my pool are safely in the block chain with your wallet's address. You just need to repair wallet to see/spend them properly. Smiley
RicRock

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:48:51 PM

Any good guides on repairing a wallet?  Smiley
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:38:41 PM

Afraid not, did -rescan not fix it? Worst case you may need to delete the block chain and redownload. (Be sure to back up your wallet.dat file, that has your private key to let you use your funds.)
RicRock

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 11:03:41 PM

Afraid not, did -rescan not fix it? Worst case you may need to delete the block chain and redownload. (Be sure to back up your wallet.dat file, that has your private key to let you use your funds.)

-rescan didn't appear to work.

Wallet shows the 2 blocks I mined as orphans but then shows I sent 40 TRC.

So the Sends on orphaned blocks made my balance - 40 and my earns from your pool bringing me closer to 0

Will try deleting blockchain when I get home with my wallet.dat backed up.

Thanks again
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 11:05:45 PM

Yeah I just don't understand how your wallet could show negative coins. You may want to redownload the block chain I guess. Wallet should never show under 0 because you can't put transactions into the chain that are invalid based on the prior blocks.
RicRock

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:00:21 PM

Redownloading blockchain, export/import priv key to a new wallet.dat worked.

Thanks again my friend,
Ric
3ds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:26:50 PM

What just say hello to the pool: 1Kh3SaN4..

Don't know if it makes sense to mine here, because coinotron.com does have around 1TH/s and royalminingco.com only round 30GH/s
On the other site: it's the second biggest one, isn't it?

I like the web page and the statistics!
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:38:51 PM

Hi there. Coinotron does have way more speed. They were the biggest (almost only) pool back when I first got this one started. There are other pools too, but noone is even close to Coinotron's size.

So it just comes down to preference basically, in terms of stats/interface. Also in my pool there's no login/pw that could hacked/stolen, and all coins are paid out as part of finding new blocks, so I never hold anyone's coins. Both of those were core features I wanted when starting my pool up. I also think DGM is the best available payment model.

Sometimes when TRC gets more profitable, some larger ASICs will join for the pool for a while. Maybe I should show a speed history graph on the front page of the pool's total speed (like on the user stat pages for user-specific speeds).

If you have any suggestions on what I can do to improve the pool for you, please chime in. Smiley
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:19:57 PM

BTC-E is where I do all of my TRC sales, but they are delisting it in a couple weeks. What other exchanges do you like? I've not really used anyone other than BTC-E.
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:29:38 PM

https://twitter.com/btcecom

Now says they will not delist after all.
iluvpcs

Activity: 314

:)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:29:44 PM

Hi there. Coinotron does have way more speed. They were the biggest (almost only) pool back when I first got this one started. There are other pools too, but noone is even close to Coinotron's size.

So it just comes down to preference basically, in terms of stats/interface. Also in my pool there's no login/pw that could hacked/stolen, and all coins are paid out as part of finding new blocks, so I never hold anyone's coins. Both of those were core features I wanted when starting my pool up. I also think DGM is the best available payment model.

Sometimes when TRC gets more profitable, some larger ASICs will join for the pool for a while. Maybe I should show a speed history graph on the front page of the pool's total speed (like on the user stat pages for user-specific speeds).

If you have any suggestions on what I can do to improve the pool for you, please chime in. Smiley

Cool about TRC and BTC-E,  would love to see a history speed chart sometime as a tab or something to click on as a sub page.

--Ted
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:53:28 PM

For the whole pool? Yeah I should do that.

For yourself you just need to click on your user string on the front page and it'll give you all sorts of info.
roy7 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:50:23 PM

With BTC-E no longer delisting TRC and the big increase in the price of BTC and various alt coins, I've gone ahead and upgraded the web and database servers to larger machines. At the moment I'm losing money on them but I'm hoping use of the pool will pick up some.
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 10:39:27 PM

I see pool is still operational (suprising). Have you consider clearing main pool page? This text-only page looks a bit not-professional.
Maybe you also considering releasing source code of your pool for whole community?

Regards
lenny

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: