Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:41:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My next investment: Your opinion?  (Read 848 times)
beaupain (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

Hi,

I'm about to invest an additional $2000 in medium-high risk* and would like to get your point of view.  If you decide to reply, can you please also add your reasoning (not only "invest this and go to the moon" Wink this help nobody)?

My current portfolio
https://i.imgur.com/xMMnAbz.jpg

My shortlisted choices for investment:
* OMG
* WAVES
* STRAT
* SYS

My shortlisted ICOs:
* RED PULSE
* ENJI

Thanks a lot for your insights and opinions!

*obviously I'm aware that cryptoworld is full with high risk. I just want to refer that I'm looking for potential massive %gains in the next 6-12months, higher than the 'reliable' returns of ETH and BTC.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:33:25 PM

There are couple of good ICO in the market .. in coming days ambrosus launching their project .. the company looks stable and already in the market with proven track record , their team looks mature ... hopefully this could be a good investment
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

Hi,

I'm about to invest an additional $2000 in medium-high risk* and would like to get your point of view.  If you decide to reply, can you please also add your reasoning (not only "invest this and go to the moon" Wink this help nobody)?

My current portfolio

* OMG
* WAVES
* STRAT
* SYS

My shortlisted ICOs:
* RED PULSE
* ENJI

*obviously I'm aware that cryptoworld is full with high risk. I just want to refer that I'm looking for potential massive %gains in the next 6-12months, higher than the 'reliable' returns of ETH and BTC.

I think that you have too many coins lined up for you to invest in. If you want to make money then you should shorten the list of coins that you are trying to invest in because you might not have the same results with them all.

Most traders on this forum won't tell you what to invest in because they don't want to have people knowing what they're holding. I don't really care for that matter, so I will just tell you that out of every coin that you put in that shortlist -Waves is the one you'd want to invest in.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

Go ahead with these, they are good and have good support team!
* OMG
* WAVES
* STRAT

Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

If you are looking for long-term investment then I suggest you to choose Monero. It has great community and it's untraceable. It's pretty cheap these days, so now is the best time for buying.
je_jeph

Activity: 117

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:31:52 PM

if that list for long term,they are good coin to keep,they have a great future and great profit for sure
my portfolio now its on neo,waves and wings
now its sale time,you must join the train Grin

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

If you want to go for high-risk high-gain option, check DeepOnion. It is a new coin, with 40-week airdrop+sig campaign currently ongoing. It is an anonymity-oriented coin with integrated TOR.
It is a new coin, so its market cap is currently only ~ $4 mil., which means great potential to rise up to x100 in the following months. For now, it is traded only at NovaExchange.

I consider this one very promising since the community is growing rapidly (only after 2 months, the official DeepOnion forum has over 1600 members - see https://deeponion.org/community/) and the dev(s) are very ative.
The ANN thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

You might as well join the airdrop (see my current sig Smiley

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:58:59 PM

for me waves is the 1st choice to investment ,I think its growing fast anytime. not only waves, I think mgo,strat, wings are good for investment.

beaupain (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:59:29 PM

If you are looking for long-term investment then I suggest you to choose Monero. It has great community and it's untraceable. It's pretty cheap these days, so now is the best time for buying.

Thank you  for your answer!  

Don't you think Monero, Dash and other anonymous focused coins will disappear, knowing that ETH will soon implement updates that have the same features?
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

If you want to go for high-risk high-gain option, check DeepOnion. It is a new coin, with 40-week airdrop+sig campaign currently ongoing. It is an anonymity-oriented coin with integrated TOR.
It is a new coin, so its market cap is currently only ~ $4 mil., which means great potential to rise up to x100 in the following months. For now, it is traded only at NovaExchange.

I consider this one very promising since the community is growing rapidly (only after 2 months, the official DeepOnion forum has over 1600 members - see https://deeponion.org/community/) and the dev(s) are very ative.

I would like to join the free airdrop, but i just registered and it says only Member and above can apply Sad
szon0111

Activity: 86

Native Korean / Translator

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:02:46 PM

Personally, I try to look for coins that had small ICO's and are still cheap.
GRR

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

SYSCOIN is strong and will surprise many so hard, that their FOMO will make it a serious pump. Otherwise I also recommend EOS now. Very cheap and development and serious progress happened.

https://steemit.com/eos/@eosio/the-dawn-of-eos-io
beaupain (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:18:25 PM

Go ahead with these, they are good and have good support team!
* OMG
* WAVES
* STRAT

Thanks for your asnwer, Kat
beaupain (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

I am going to be pretty darn frank with you. I don't like your list, it looks like you are just throwing money around with the hopes of getting some money in return for those gambling picks.

You can straighten up your portfolio by investing more money into Ethereum. You could go 100% in Ethereum and you will make money on that pretty much in a months time..
That is if you are looking to make money.

You also have a large amount of money invested in Ripple, unless you purchased Ripple a couple of years ago, it is not that worth it right now to the average investor.

Appreciate the feedback, Msile!  All investments were consciously made with the necessary own research, but I do agree with you that some straightening is needed in the coming months.   Not interested into 100% of same crypto, like to diversify.  True on XRP, didnt' really move since I invested, except for the peak of a few weeks ago, but will definitely keep a large part as future 2-3 years investment.

How does your portfolio look like, care to share?

cheers
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Maybe you should take a look at Dash. Its rising for a long time now. I think they will be one of top coins in the next years. I bought my bags very early, so i can lean back and watch the party Smiley Most alts are bleeding or going sideways, but Dash is still climbing up.
victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

From the list, I only heard of WAVES. Due to the fact, that most ICOs are shifting to their platform.
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:32:51 PM

If you looking for quick crypto world profit then it is better to go for ico investment than buying listed coin.
Some quick ico suggestions - buy Social Nexus coin, ICO is already running and half way down. Company is planning buy-back project once ico ends so it is 100% sure that coin will be in bullish trend after ico.
Alternatively, go for one listed in my signature. Hero Token is again a revolutionary project and worth try. There is already huge buzz about project in crypto market. Pre-sale is coming soon, you can join Slack and become early investor.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:47:23 PM

i agree with you, potentially it can touch values higer then dash! but op can't join airdrop because of newbie status, well nto till getting member status.
actually price is already x15 after 8 weeks with a start value of 0.11 usd circa . ath is past 4 usd :-)

deeponion also has great community and support

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:49:11 PM

Hi,

My current portfolio

* OMG
* WAVES
* STRAT
* SYS

My shortlisted ICOs:
* RED PULSE
* ENJI

i think WAVES is good for long term investment. I'm sure Waves will be worth as much as eth. just wait the time, iam just read the news that waves have partnership with burger kings this is good news for waves in the future

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

Waves, strat and OMG are good choices. Don't know about the others. Some of those may be really good for long term too, the cyrpto platforms I think will do well in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: