Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus up to 100 chips for NEW players @ SealsWithClubs  (Read 5075 times)
Azguard9319

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:48:30 PM

Iam thinking about doing a little krill race. Basically some sort of leaderboard with prizes for whoever makes most krill. But of course I need to check for interest from people. So Let me know how many of you would like this.

That'd be very cool! Thanks again for this promotion!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobboooiie (OP)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:00:35 AM

Iam thinking about doing a little krill race. Basically some sort of leaderboard with prizes for whoever makes most krill. But of course I need to check for interest from people. So Let me know how many of you would like this.

Not a problem
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:42:23 AM

Not a problem

@ bobboooiie

did you change your avatar recently or did you have already. Do you know is it possible to change Avatars for hero members?
bobboooiie (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:26:03 PM

Not a problem

@ bobboooiie

did you change your avatar recently or did you have already. Do you know is it possible to change Avatars for hero members?

I did not change anything. I dont know about that but Is there a problem with changing avatars ? Seems silly Smiley
bobboooiie (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:08:09 AM

If anyone is missing payment of bonus please shoot me a PM. Ill fix that
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: