Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining rig for sale  (Read 547 times)
Kokomoka (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:55:54 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:29:36 PM by Kokomoka

Dear all.

I own a mining rig consisting of 128 GPU's across 16 separate units. (So 8 GPU's per unit). The mining rig has been mining via nicehash.com and is producing around 0.016 BTC per day, or 0.5 BTC per month.

Overheads are at 25% of the revenue generated. This is sufficient to cover the electricity bill. (The rig is located in a country with very very cheap electricity).

I'm thinking of liquidating the rig. Any interest?

Kokomoka.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juri543

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:48:45 AM

Hi

Any particular reason why you wanna sell it? How it would all bussiness look like if i buy a rig? You maintain it and I owe it? Tell me more. Whats the price?  
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:17:52 PM

I may not sell the rig, but I am curious as to what the market value is. If someone makes a good offer, I will accept and reinvest the proceeds elsewhere. I already own some bitcoin and so I don't need to hold onto the rig to keep exposure to the asset class.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Selling only rig or all toghether with GPU's?
If with GPU's, can you name them please?
Also, expectation for it?

realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

Dear all.

I own a mining rig consisting of 128 GPU's across 16 separate units. (So 8 GPU's per unit). The mining rig has been mining via nicehash.com and is producing around 0.016 BTC per day, or 0.5 BTC per day.

Overheads are at 25% of the revenue generated. This is sufficient to cover the electricity bill. (The rig is located in a country with very very cheap electricity).

Kokomoka.

please show picture your rig with details.
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

The rig is located in Kuwait. For privacy reasons I don't wish to divulge the public key to which my mining pool directs payments.

Yes, I have pictures of the rig, but why should I post them? Will it convince someone to buy? My original post in this thread gives enough information for an interested party to make an offer if interested.

The GPU's are Nvidia 1050 Ti's. (128 of them). I am selling the complete setup, frames, motherboards, PCI risers, software, the lot. The rig produces around 0.5 BTC per month.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:22:25 PM

Yes, I have pictures of the rig, but why should I post them? Will it convince someone to buy? My original post in this thread gives enough information for an interested party to make an offer if interested.

I too have a huge bag of gold, all pirate bullion .. It is all real 24K! I want to sell it also with no real proof but my word should be good enough and the fact it's in a sunken treasure chest 650meters beneath the atlantic ocean should be of no concern at all.....    Roll Eyes

Go Big or Go Home.
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:42:06 PM

I too have a huge bag of gold, all pirate bullion .. It is all real 24K! I want to sell it also with no real proof but my word should be good enough and the fact it's in a sunken treasure chest 650meters beneath the atlantic ocean should be of no concern at all.....    Roll Eyes

Well, no. Because posting a picture of a rig doesn't prove I own it, and can therefore sell it. Furthermore, I'm not actually proposing or expecting to sell the rig via a bitcoin forum post. I am rather sounding out possible buyers.

However, to any interested parties, I can provide you with the bitcoin public key linked to the nicehash account. I can also sign a message from the address. This will prove ownership. As previously mentioned, for privacy reasons I don't wish to divulge details of my personal assets and finances online. I'm a bitcoin enthusiast after all.
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:53:49 PM

I've been getting a lot of private messages about this rig. For interested parties who make a serious offer, I am happy to provide a link to the nicehash account stats page so you can verify performance for yourself. I will also provide a message signed by the private key for the public key given on the nicehash stats page.

Regards.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:51:17 PM

Dear all.

I own a mining rig consisting of 128 GPU's across 16 separate units. (So 8 GPU's per unit). The mining rig has been mining via nicehash.com and is producing around 0.016 BTC per day, or 0.5 BTC per day.

Kokomoka.

please show picture your rig with details.

realproject is a scammer dont trust him!

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: