Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What In The World Happened To Bitcoin? And How Long Will It Continue?  (Read 334 times)
TheCryptoAlpha (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

What In The World Happened To Bitcoin? And How Long Will It Continue? Well I have some information for you here at my youtube channel, dont forget to like and subscribe! https://youtu.be/PUUBNwneoKo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:40:46 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 05:02:07 PM by mjglqw

Decent analysis on the current state of bitcoin's price. Videos like these are quite needed on times like this since people easily panic over a small dip. I've yet to check out your other videos. Best of luck on your channel.  Smiley

P.S. I hate you intro/outro music. Also, volume is kinda not so good. I needed to max out the volume of my speaker to clearly hear what you're saying.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joey674

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:42:45 PM

What In The World Happened To Bitcoin? And How Long Will It Continue? Well I have some information for you here at my youtube channel, dont forget to like and subscribe! https://youtu.be/PUUBNwneoKo

Nice summary of what is currently happening with bitcoin. As someone who is contemplating buying bitcoin, your video helped show me where the current state of bitcoin is at. I see you're new on these forums(like me), but you sound like you really know your stuff. How long have you been into bitcoin?
Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

I think bitcoin will be more valuable in the future. will evolve high value .
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

It is really a tough question that how long it will continue ..I think bitcoin is the future and it will dominate the whole world..

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

Thanks for sharing the video. Very informative and great to see new members here with knowledge as well to help everyone learn
WildWestRider

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:27:11 PM

Thanks for that video, looking forward to more.
TheCryptoAlpha (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:01 PM

Hey, I've been trading equities for 4 years. And Cryptocurrency for one year. I dont know it all but I'm sharing what I do know. You guys can take it or leave it Smiley THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Nice summary of what is currently happening with bitcoin. As someone who is contemplating buying bitcoin, your video helped show me where the current state of bitcoin is at. I see you're new on these forums(like me), but you sound like you really know your stuff. How long have you been into bitcoin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: