Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:40:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin has enemy (except altcoin) what is it?  (Read 3153 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

You can tell me anything what's bitcoin worst enemy is...

Mine is, government!
I agree with you because bitcoin is decentralized it means no one controls it and the  government are afraid to lose control of people who want to use bitcoin and they can easily ban bitcoin in your country and if you disobey the law you will be arrested
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

Like everybody worst enemy it is our self and bitcoin worst enemy is bitcoin, if there no development improvement and innovation in bitcoin it will stuck on it and users will switch to other crypto. I dont think that government are one of the worst enemy of bitcoin as the government duty is to make and impose the law for the better of a nation. Banks are not the enemy also as bank has establish their reputation long time ago.
Governments are the worst enemies of bitcoin, while in theory governments should strive to improve the country, the truth is that most governments only exists to serve themselves and they are trying to impose their rules not to benefit the population but to benefit themselves, this is why they do not like bitcoin, because bitcoin benefits the population but not them.

i imagine if government is accepting bitcoin and they can learn and they can integrate with blockchain technology into their technology, it would be great for people. governments can fix the economy to the better system while people can solve the poverty beside that with bitcoin, i think in the end, both government and people can be grow to the better system economy.
This is what governments should strive for, but we must not forget that governments are made of people and most of the time people have reason to be in the government that has nothing to do with public service, it has to do with furthering their own interest and most of them would gladly sell the country as long as they are able to get benefits from it, this is why bitcoin is great, it is trustless, you do not have to trust in big daddy government to do the right thing for you.
donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

The government and the Central Banks are the worst enemies of bitcoins . Even though , many countries has legalised bitcoins but still no country wants to accept it as a primary form of currency because no country wants the loss of their currency and funds.
Bitcoins gives threat to Central Banks because bitcoins are purely decentralized and backs has no control over them .The popularity and legality of bitcoins will lead to a huge loss for the Central Banks and they will never let that happen. Bitcoin is a threat to the cliche form of finances.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Mine is, government!
I agree with you because bitcoin is decentralized it means no one controls it and the  government are afraid to lose control of people who want to use bitcoin and they can easily ban bitcoin in your country and if you disobey the law you will be arrested
Yes I also think the same. Decentralization is the main thing which the governments most dislike in bitcoin because of the no hold over it. There are other strong people behind bitcoin who do not want bitcoin to promote among the people.

The reason I don’t know but may they have their own benefits behind this game. But eventually they will all fail and bitcoin will conquer the world in the future.
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

Aside from governments. It's banks. They do not want to decentralize anything.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

Aside from altcoins there are other two who wants to take down the BTC, the Government and Central Bank they're so eager to take down/control the btc, good thing they can't.

LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

Banks and government are the most likely opponents of Bitcoin due to them having control over the currency and Bitcoin interferring. But in more reasonable situations government can be pro-Bitcoin.
Yanidas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

Altcoins aren't the enemy, government, banks and sometimes the miners are.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

The people who want to Control Bitcoin, As we all see how powerful bitcoin at present, banks and financial business already considering its technology to be adapt on their businesses, No one owns bitcoin that's the nature of it a decentralized, however if someone or somebody successfully controls this then its not the real Bitcoin that I knew its his enemy.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

Scared people. If fear of bitcoin were to spread like a disease, everyone would sell, stop mining, no one would buy, bitcoin would simply die out. Governments cannot really do anything (yet at least). And one governmnent doesn't necessarily apply to another. But scared family members, wives, husbands, close friends etc can have great influence on people.
visixom

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

Mine is, government!

other than that electricity and internet i think is also influential. because electricity and internet needed to mine and do transaction, if government policy I think not too influential. because now in my country bitcoiN is still in unambiguous status legality, but the government does not forbid it. therefore bitcoiN is still developing in my country.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

In The same time and in the same day there are not enemy altcoin. Altcoin is a try to breakout bitcoin value but we hope in the next 20 years no one can overcome and no one can breakout bitcoin value. If bitcoin has a any kind of enemy that is only Local  Government  because they are not get any Tax so only real enemy is Government.
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

I think banks can be ennemies for bitcoin and altcoins. Banks will loose many clients who moves to put their money in bitcoin instead of banks.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:02:50 AM

the worst enemy of bitcoin for me is skeptical governments followed by weak hands.
government banning of cryptocurrency in their country do have effect on bitcoin.
and if weak hands will sell due to this then another drop will surely follow.
just imagine what could happen if there are at least ten countries banning cryptocurrency together.
i think the effect of it with bitcoin is surely destructive
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:16:10 AM

Mine is, government!

I think if there are bitcoin's enemy, it will be the users. We all know that the user's are the most important when it comes to it's value, but even so, the users are the most reason why there are some problems in the blockchain. They  keep clogging it, there are a lot of users so there will be always a massive number of transactions. Good thing bitcoin is still being developed.
Mine is users too! Well bitcoin serves us dear users with its servicea, but I think that we users can also formulate the end or be the worst enemy of it.
First is the non-patronage well seems like it is impossible but to tell you the truth, it is possible. If people would turn their backs on bitcoin, then there is a possibility that it will become worthless.
Second, with the high end technology comes the high end attacks of it. Users or anti bitcoin can formulate a way for some malware to come into the system. Making online wallets vulnerable to hacking and unauthorized transfers.
Lastly, are the banks. They can move for a resolution to ban pemanently bitcoin because of the threat that the government will not profit from it like banks do.
These are just my opinion.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:18:15 AM

The biggest enemy of bitcoin will be the government and bad media. The government will try to control and manipulate bitcoin so that they can gain profit on it and mad media causes FUD on people causing them be afraid that they might lose their money on bitcoin causing them to sell their coins making the price go lower.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:28:00 AM

Mine is, government!

The bankers teaming up with the government. Once they combine forces then digital currency suffers. They know that users of cryptocurrency are still vulnerable because it is new so a rumor or news spreading FUD would have a big effect in the price and we have seen it recently. Bankers and the government in China decided to ban crypto trading in their country because financial institutions are threaten by it so as a protection for them, government bring up licensing so that they would still have control. Bankers losing their business and government losing their control would be the worst enemy of bitcoin.

acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:30:10 AM

Mine is, government!

Greedy people who sits inside the government, those who are planning to regulate bitcoin and make it centralized those are the enemies, but those who supporting blockchain and its tech they are friendlies and families to bitcoin
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:37:40 AM

Bitcoins biggest enemy is not any government or other force. It simply isn't. Governments cannot realistically stop it at this point. Unless they shut down the internet.

The only threat is a new, better cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is not perfect by design. For its time, it was incredible. Now, however there are new technologies that make for better cryptos. Bitcoin is left behind in that regard. And once a coin comes along that is significantly better in most or all respects, I think Bitcoin will actually die off quite quickly.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
crynxc

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:38:26 AM

Rothschild indeed an enemy in the future and US Government of course might do some sh*t in bitcoin world..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: