Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOBOT reliable?  (Read 320 times)
Colkard (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

I just saw this website. You can use it as mining pool. You also can mine with for example Dash hardware mine bitcoins (is automatticaly exanged). But I dont know if it worth or reliable.
Does anyone know something about this website?
I need your help.
Thank you for reading!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:12:44 PM

I just saw this website. You can use it as mining pool. You also can mine with for example Dash hardware mine bitcoins (is automatticaly exanged). But I dont know if it worth or reliable.
I need your help.
Thank you for reading!

their not bad, they got a bad name the first time they came to the forum as their miner had a false positive and people went nuts :/
They dont come around here much now. They are not as good or profitable as say, hashnest, but they have more options to mine stuff atleast
Make sure you read everything on their site, they have some high fees, and rules. maintenance is also naturally higher there then say hashnest as they only are another farm themselves (US based i believe)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:25:50 PM

I need your help.
Thank you for reading!

their not bad, they got a bad name the first time they came to the forum as their miner had a false positive and people went nuts :/
They dont come around here much now. They are not as good or profitable as say, hashnest, but they have more options to mine stuff atleast
Make sure you read everything on their site, they have some high fees, and rules. maintenance is also naturally higher there then say hashnest as they only are another farm themselves (US based i believe)

using eobot is a joke, its just as bad if not worse than using nicehash. between eobot fees and there greed you don't really make shit.
it was junk when I used it a year ago and its still junk now and it will always be junk. also on a side note I don't think eobot is US based, Washington state residents can no longer use eobot at all.

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

I need your help.
Thank you for reading!

using eobot is a joke, its just as bad if not worse than using nicehash. between eobot fees and there greed you don't really make shit.
it was junk when I used it a year ago and its still junk now and it will always be junk. also on a side note I don't think eobot is US based, Washington state residents can no longer use eobot at all.

ya, it's like the system WORKS there mostly, but between fees and the about x3 price per GH/s as hashnest, their no real reason to use them unless you wanna speculate in other coins a bit, but even then they have that exchange fee like 5% as well which dosent help there :/
I didnt know washington residents couldn't use them anymore, damn, your prob right then, who know where they are, hmm...
"5 year" contracts, and about 2 years for ROI last i checked, so ya, prob NO ROI there with dif and such :/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: