Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:03:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP is the best crypto safe haven?  (Read 2466 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:16:55 PM

In my latest blog I talk about the precarious state of the economy and what investors might turn to for safe-haven assets in a stock sell-off:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/is-xrp-destined-to-be-a-safe-haven-asset/

I believe that investors might strongly consider turning to XRP as the next "gold standard" in crypto safe havens.  

Let me know what you think.  

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/904375295578447872

HolyBananas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

I can talk only as hodler Smiley Ripple 2 times per year do x10 Cheesy
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:09:46 PM

I can talk only as hodler Smiley Ripple 2 times per year do x10 Cheesy

You are super lucker!
I bought ripple just few month ago and miss this x20. Anyway still hope it have potential!
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:51:38 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 10:13:23 PM by uslfd

But I read somewhere that XRP is not decentralised?  Huh I thought the whole point of BTC is decentralisation
Also, is it true that the inventors have a lot of XRP in their hands which they can release anytime?
Could someone kindly shed some light?

I thought the whole power about BTC and many crypto is that - it's decentralised?

To be honest, it's quite tempting to buy some XRP because the per unit price is low... but I just worry it is not going anywhere anytime soon.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

In my latest blog I talk about the precarious state of the economy and what investors might turn to for safe-haven assets in a stock sell-off:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/is-xrp-destined-to-be-a-safe-haven-asset/

I believe that investors might strongly consider turning to XRP as the next "gold standard" in crypto safe havens.  

I think Ripple is gonna be huge in the future with all the banks coming on board and them having a legitimate business with hundreds of employees.

At the same time, I bought xrp when it was 20k satoshi. It's dropped to 4k satoshi

Is that a safe investment? No it's not. But I believe in the tech and the work being done. It will recover, price is not the sole determinant of success. Once it goes mainstream I'll be happy I got it for 20k satoshi
quantum

Activity: 108
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:34:33 PM

And how about huge premine of authors of ripple and centralization? Yes, their have deals with banks and I respect this, but I'm afraid of concentrating this big share of tokens in one hands
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:43:05 PM

As the thread title it's good to have XRP as one among the best platform for safe Haven of crypto assets. The reason is that with the quoted coin has given an stable profit with price most of the time staying over the growth side. Recently deeponion pumped and got crashed in a short for which we cannot indicate useless.
Shnikes101

Activity: 254
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

Appreciate the work! Keep it up
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:55:38 PM

At the same time, I bought xrp when it was 20k satoshi. It's dropped to 4k satoshi

Is that a safe investment? No it's not...

you bought high, and the price has dropped, that's on you. that doesn't equate to XRP being an unsafe investment...
GazorpPozorpec

Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

With this logic, can any promising cryptocurrency is considered a safe haven. Including LTC, ETH and DSH .

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

And how about huge premine of authors of ripple and centralization? Yes, their have deals with banks and I respect this, but I'm afraid of concentrating this big share of tokens in one hands

Banks are not interested by Ripple as a cryptocuurency, they are only interested in their computing solution

Despite this, the popularity of this currency can grow very much. I think this is a very promising coin. I'm ready to keep her for a few years. It seems to me that the price of this coin will be 1000 dollars in a few years.
By the way, can anybody tell me a good purse for storing coins?

Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

XRP is quite the opposite actually, lol. I'd recommend you stay away from it, even it you're focus on daytrading it for a profit only. You won't miss out on anything but bagholding and losses Tongue
GazorpPozorpec

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:26:32 PM

XRP is quite the opposite actually, lol. I'd recommend you stay away from it, even it you're focus on daytrading it for a profit only. You won't miss out on anything but bagholding and losses Tongue
And you could argue their position? xrp closely cooperates with the international banks and saves them a lot of profit (about 80% if I'm not mistaken) and this is only the beginning. It is waiting for more future.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:36:25 PM

ripple will never be the next gold. Ripple is just fiat on a blockchain. It's centralized, and they can issue as many new tokens as they want. It's by far the worst crypto currency out there, and I simply cannot understand the market cap of that altcoin.

It's the banks trying to beat bitcoin with their own l ittle invention. I rest my case!
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:45:12 PM

But I read somewhere that XRP is not decentralised?  Huh

I thought the whole power about BTC and many crypto is that - it's decentralised?

Ripple is 100% centralized. I can't even say it is 1% decentralized. They have their central company. People don't even know how the team and owners control the total supply of ripple.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:54:28 PM

But I read somewhere that XRP is not decentralised?  Huh

Ripple is 100% centralized. I can't even say it is 1% decentralized. They have their central company. People don't even know how the team and owners control the total supply of ripple.
Right, there would have to be a situation similar to insider trading that would allow someone to predict the right move that Ripple makes. The price of Ripple is very sketchy, there is some room for growth though with the amount of people holding the coins (and it isn’t much) the price could get back to its starting price without much effort.
Banks like Ripple though they don’t like it enough to pour a huge amount of money into it because they already know that they want their own system in place and would not want to get these other whales richer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:57:44 PM

That is how it works people, and you all know that a lot of banks like ripple just because they are so interested in it, and that makes it one of the most "safest" cryptocurrencies that are on the market just because of banks.
But that doesnt make it the best cryptocurrencie, and doesnt mean that it will be worth $10 each coin in a few years because that is impossible because the supply.
But it is a good coin, it wont give more profits because it is rising so slowly, but it is safe to buy those.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:05:12 PM

Thanks for the lovely blog post. I will continue to hold onto my xrp as I fully believe it is the best bet and a step above the rest!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:10:26 PM

Despite the hate it keeps growing, i guess it feeds on it
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:17:45 PM

With this logic, can any promising cryptocurrency is considered a safe haven. Including LTC, ETH and DSH .
As long as people are adopting and merchants are using it yes it is a safe haven but we never know what the future holds for us so far technology is growing and I believe crypto currency will also evolve to make profit and acceptance.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: