Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP is the best crypto safe haven?  (Read 2466 times)
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:45:48 AM

How can it be a heaven? Do you know how many xrp are owned by the creators? It's far beyond of absurd.
Slapdash

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:52:33 AM

In in it for the long term, It will be interesting to see where it is in 5 years
tcsunhero

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:41:15 PM

Now I believe Ripple is a safe haven, even it will rise to higher level, let see $80-100, but it won't go crazy like 19K.
This XRP making real business case and widely adopted by Banks and everywhere.
we can use it for global trading... this is real and trading volume is very high now.
Ripple is not 2nd largest in market cap, soon or later, it will beat BTC!
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

I would still choose BTC to be the safe haven,because it can manipulate the alts market if the BTC wanted to.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

After Ethereum down to 3rd position on marketcap now can be said thath Ripple now is the best crypto. Do not think if later this coin will be so much likes than Ethereum.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tcsunhero

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:09:37 PM

Ripple Supports Efforts to Drive Thoughtful Regulation.... this is one of the best selling points.
I feel safer if compared with others.

Ripple got my vote
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:23:56 PM

DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE COMMUNITY
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672296
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:30:54 PM

According to me XRP is a good currency and If we think about long term it can give us good amount of profit so if someone is planning to invest for long term then yes XRP is a safe heaven 90% chances of good profits. Because many new members who are working of crypto trading are investing in XRP so its a great opportunity to buy now and enjoy the profit later. I am not advising anyone its just my opinion if you want to invest you can do your own research.
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:38:58 PM

I was involved when it was $5

When it got to $30, people were saying "It will be affordable again"

When it got to $100, people said "This is a Bubble"

As it went up, they said "It will never hit $1000"

And I was one of the 1st people, like in 2012, saying it would go to $10,000 and even $20,000 and people thought I was an idiot.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

But I read somewhere that XRP is not decentralised?  Huh I thought the whole point of BTC is decentralisation
Also, is it true that the inventors have a lot of XRP in their hands which they can release anytime?
Could someone kindly shed some light?

I thought the whole power about BTC and many crypto is that - it's decentralised?

To be honest, it's quite tempting to buy some XRP because the per unit price is low... but I just worry it is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Absolutely right. Ripple is completely centralized. The amount of this coin is printed at the discretion of the banks. Therefore, it functions in violation of the basic principles of the crypto currency - decentralization, anonymity, freedom of financial choice. With this coin, we must be extremely careful not to get carried away by it, otherwise we may lose all of our freedoms that decentralized Crypto-currency gives us and which were conceived as the fundamental Satoshi Nakamota.
tcsunhero

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Decentralization Strategy Update
Please also read this from Ripple offical web site https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:09 AM

Sorry boys, as slick as Ripple is, it's still a premined corporate controlled token. And the corporation releases more tokens whenever they feel like it. Finally, Ripple would be one of the easiest coins for a government to shut down.

Therefore I conclude that it's not a "save haven investment".

this is actually one of the only coin ahead of everybody about law compliance, you need to if you works with banks

I thought the whole point of cryptos was to get away from banks?

Tanu10

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:14:42 AM

It is waiting for more future and It's the bank trying to beat Bitcoin with their own I title. I rest my case.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

In my latest blog I talk about the precarious state of the economy and what investors might turn to for safe-haven assets in a stock sell-off:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/is-xrp-destined-to-be-a-safe-haven-asset/

I believe that investors might strongly consider turning to XRP as the next "gold standard" in crypto safe havens.  

Let me know what you think.  

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/904375295578447872

Why is XRP a haven for cryptocurrencies? It's hard for me to understand. I think the USDT is the token for the job.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

I think too, XRP (ripple) will be a great future coin, because there are so many new features in their project. this will be a good place to invest in the world of crypto.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

In my latest blog I talk about the precarious state of the economy and what investors might turn to for safe-haven assets in a stock sell-off:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/is-xrp-destined-to-be-a-safe-haven-asset/

I believe that investors might strongly consider turning to XRP as the next "gold standard" in crypto safe havens.  

Let me know what you think.  

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/904375295578447872

Any coin could be the best for any of us if we are earning big on that coin. I dont have XRP but i have many Ethereum and Bitcoin in my wallet so therefore i will say Ethereum and Bitcoin are the best for me not XRP. I believed in ETH because the platform is mostly used bt most of the ICO than XRP but again any coin could be the best it only depend on your handling and strategy.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

No because around 70% is owned by the creators , which means that it is very easy to manipulate for them.
Usdt is meant for that , but i won't trust them either . The most stable place is usd i think.

classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

http://bpeindex.com/

Bitcoin Price Equivalence is a calculation of price, if the coin had the same supply as Bitcoin.

XRP is 6000x overvalued according to this metric. Buyer beware...
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

After Ethereum down to 3rd position on marketcap now can be said thath Ripple now is the best crypto.

Aaaaaaaand it's gone.
Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Ripple is a good investment but it is still priced higher, then it should be, I would wait and buy in the dips.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: