Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret about bitcoin  (Read 20951 times)
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:23:30 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
the biggest regret that i've done is when i have 1 bitcoin before then i sell my bitcoin for $1000 only but for now i earned as much as i can and hold it with patient  past is past and i think the past gives me a lot of opportunity to become pro Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oishitenten

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is if someone told me about bitcoin 4 years ago i should've bought earlier and save more and earn more bitcoin than now. If i have known bitcoin earlier i might share it to my friends and relatives. Thats my biggest regret. Cheesy
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
For me it was not regret that I didn't made any investment in bitcoin Because the main reason  for me to enter in this field was the money , I was facing to have money for better life but unfortunately no basic support was for me to get money , so from zero to high I got the success and made.myself succesful in this field .
If I can think more throughout that what was my big regret than it was saving that I didn't because at one side money was big need and another side I was unknown that price of bitcoin cannruse to such a level easily , if I made hold my btc then surely today I will be millionaire but that was also truth that , that time money was big need for me and my family .
My regret about bitcoin is that I join it late and now I feel regret that why I did not join bitcoin from the beginning because last year some of my friend told me to join bitcoin because they were using it from a long time and I thought that may be its fake but when they insist me to join so believe me in just in six months I earn such a big amount from bitcoin and I buy a new car so bitcoin is no doubt that it’s a life changing currency and its very useful.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:35:07 AM

Everyone will be having the same regret. From my part, I still don't know why I ignored Bitcoin until 2017. But now I am happy that I started collecting BTC in 2017 April. Those who started collecting coins in 2016 will be thinking why they were not doing so in 2015.
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:57 AM

I lost my job in bitcoin or signature campaign as I mistakenly passed it so I regret it because I had the biggest mistake when I passed my private key so it does not mean that it does not mean that it's a bit better

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

One of my biggest regrets is that I did not start earlier. My friends introduced this to me long time ago but I just started a few months back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

I have one regret that I suppose everybody has to start invest on bitcoin much much earlier, nowadays it is not as affordable as possible due to the current price level it becomes more expensive for me.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Kristalx2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

I always grateful because I am bitcoin holder now but actually I know about bitcoin earlier and I don't care about it, this is makes me so dissapointed. If I hold bitcoin earlier I will become rich earlier too.
PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

Bitcoin and crypto is full of opportunity both for short term and long term traders. Its still not late to get into bitcoin, just buy bitcoin with what you can afford to risk.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

I always grateful because I am bitcoin holder now but actually I know about bitcoin earlier and I don't care about it, this is makes me so dissapointed. If I hold bitcoin earlier I will become rich earlier too.

Frankly, we do not know what will happen in the future and that is why some earlier bitcoin users can't even enjoy the beauty of bitcoin prices today. They sold it instead of hold it for a longer time.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

I think my biggest regret in bitcoin is I'm late to join in bitcoin my friend told about this but i ignore it .
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

I had regrets before buy not giving so much time with bitcoin when it was introduced to me earlier this year. But regret sounds negative for me and it affects my performance. I tend to rush things and get disappointed when I did not meet my expectations. So I diverted that mentality and changed that word regret to grateful. Indeed regretful but still am grateful that I was still able to step into bitcoin.

Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:37 AM

My biggest regret in bitcoin is the time that i sell my bitcoins in a lowest price because i dont know that the bitcoin have a future that it can multiple by 15 my money im so very sad but now i need to store more bitcoins for the future

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

I think my biggest regret in bitcoin is that i spend all of my earnings in bitcoin and didnt save or keep some of it. I should have kept and invest most of my earning in bitcoin so that i can have money for my future. So today, im doing my best to earn a decent amount of bitcoin and save all of that in my wallet. If i already earn a lot of bitcoin, thats the time i will invest it. In that way, i can have enough money in the future for me to achieve all of my goals and dreams in life.

zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

My biggest regret with bitcoin was not believing in it a year ago, I thought it was just like an scam in the internet and I was wrong that I could be a half millionaire right now

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is i cash out half of my money last september because i buy a new phone and ps3 for me and for my siblings, thats my biggest regret, because if i dont cash out half my money i am surely that the value of my bitcoin will totally rise maybe x2 or x3 now.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:58:14 AM

I think my biggest regret in bitcoin is that i spend all of my earnings in bitcoin and didnt save or keep some of it. I should have kept and invest most of my earning in bitcoin so that i can have money for my future. So today, im doing my best to earn a decent amount of bitcoin and save all of that in my wallet. If i already earn a lot of bitcoin, thats the time i will invest it. In that way, i can have enough money in the future for me to achieve all of my goals and dreams in life.

My beggest regret of bitcoin is im not believing of my friends telling me about bitcoin and saying of others but when i look at my friends acount on coin.ph  and witdrawing a money  i got shock and surprise that bitcoin is really true and now im trying to join and research about bitcoin.maybe if i believe of that day maybe i get a bitcoin now and investing a bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:15:07 PM

My biggest regret would be joining bitcoin and posting things randomly without realizing that I have to join signature campaigns in order to be paid. haha it was actually kinda embarrassing and stupid of me but I really regret it. I feel like I was wasting my time for nothing. but I also realized that it helps me gain experience in bitcoin.
eugene30

Activity: 338

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:19:53 PM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is i cash out half of my money last september because i buy a new phone and ps3 for me and for my siblings, thats my biggest regret, because if i dont cash out half my money i am surely that the value of my bitcoin will totally rise maybe x2 or x3 now.

That's what's happen if we need the money to buy something because if we only had another source of income we should do holding bitcoins till now. It's happen to me the last time when i cash out my bitcoin for paying my bills and other stuff. If only i have funds that day i will not spend it and just keep holding today.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

My biggest regret is when i didnt believe in bitcoin since 2011. My younger brother told me about bitcoin and convincing me to join, and my regret is not lisrening to him that time. And now my regret is selling all my bitcoin last august, i didnt expect that the price of bitcoin become this high.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: