Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret about bitcoin  (Read 20958 times)
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

There were many occasions where I missed the chance of earning really good amount of money in crypto/bitcoin trading but rather than regretting on not garbing those opportunity I am trying to build strategy to make constant profit with day trading.

Bitcoin and crypto is full of opportunity both for short term and long term traders. Its still not late to get into bitcoin, just buy bitcoin with what you can afford to risk.

I think that's the regret of many, venturing in late. I do too. I have actually encountered bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market about five years ago; however, at first I thought that it was a scam or a scheme to rob people of their money. I was very doubtful and negative about it, and like any prudent man chose not to actually go on with it because I don't want my money and my savings to go down the drain. Basically, my regret is not going through it and not doing, what may be, the greatest leap of faith, I would have done. Although, I missed out a lot, I am thankful that there is still a lot left in the tank for it to rise up.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

My biggest regret about Bitcoin is that I knew it a long time ago but only in this year I became an Bitcoin member and register, if only I can turn back time. 😔😖😖

There's no way you can turn back time for time machine hasn't come into reality yet. Just moved on because not moving on will simply hamper your plans and your destiny towards success.

I have my own regrets too as i only know about this forum few months ago but whom should i throw my blame? Noone. So what i am doing now is just working hard and just think positively that i can still catch up the train.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.

Regret that I've known bitcoin since 2009 but ignored it. Known it again back on 2015 and 2016 but still ignored it. I could have bought a house for 1 BTC now if only I've paid attention to it  Grin
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
My most regrettable thing about Bitcoin is probably that I did not know Bitcoin any sooner and invested more in it. Besides, I regret that I sold a lot of BTC at a very cheap price, only one-twenty of the current price. So, now, I do not even have a BTC anymore, that really makes me regret

I agree with you mate. Me too! I regret that I didn't believe it earlier on, so that I could have reaped the benefit I am enjoying now. Many people, especially those who are the pioneers in the bitcoin market have really improved their lives in a staggering rate by way of earning substantial amount of money. Many have become millionaires, and sometimes, I think that if only I have started sooner, maybe I would have been one of them. However, since I am not the type to look at the past, I just have to be  thankful that I am in it now, and that I have the chance to take advantage of it to help me in many different ways.

Gagamboy

Activity: 54
Merit: 12

a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

What I really regret about bitcoin is the chances that I wasn't able to have before on knowing it. Imagine knowing it and earning some of it wayback can make you a millionaire in an instant. Altough that's the case, I'm still glad that I was able to get to know bitcoin right now and I will just make the most of it till I become rich. I am expecting a lot more from bitcoin and I hope good things will keep on coming.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █ SYMMETRYFUND █ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT (https://symmetry.fund/)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

I did not believed in it before when the price was still very low instead I chose to line up with the norms that bitcoin won't give anything good to me. If only I can turn back time, I will spend my whole time investing and earning bitcoin so that I can end up as a millionaire right now. I believe in bitcoin and I am still glad that I was able to know it in my life.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Loosing most of my bitcoins in gambling is the worst feeling that I am having at a moment looking at this higher price of bitcoins and if I would have saved even a small part of it for now then I would be sitting at the comfortable position as buying and earning bitcoins has become really difficult now.

I think I know how you feel. I had the same experience because I thought that gambling would be a quick way of increasing my coins without giving so much effort or time. Unfortunately, I was blinded by that idea and didn't even think how dangerous it would be, I just thought that it would work out for me, and in the end, guess what, it didn't. Like you I lost most of my coins, and I was left speechless and was took by surprise. After that, I had to start from scratch again like I did before and promised to never gamble again.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

My biggest regret I was not investing in early stage because I thought it was a fraud.
But now btc become an asset comparable to gold.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

My greatest regret in bitcoin is not started it early before because when i discover it I feel lazy to do my job in this field. So i think if i started it before I have a lot of bitcoin now because the value of it now is keep on rising so that it is regretful that I did not started before. But I hope that someday I earn a lot so that i can buy house and car for my family.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

my biggest regret is not starting once I discover it.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

Maybe the most common biggest regret on bitcoin was when it was introduced in the previous years but many people ignored on investing on it. They don’t know that the price goes up suddenly. If they predict what will happen today, they could invest as much money where the price of bitcoin is very cheap. However, it is not yet late to invest on it, you may join now and enjoy the benefit of it and just go with the flow today.

I am also one of you guys who started investing bitcoin very late (last year) but I don't regret so much because I alrady made good money even in one year. I don't want to be greedy and regret for the previous years.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Bit4UTeam

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

I think that the most frequent complaints you will see here is something like that: Oh why haven't I bought some bitcoins 2 years ago or so.
I have no regrets as I'm not too addicted to investments or trading.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

My greatest regret about bitcoin occurred in July last year, as everyone said that there was a hardfork that caused many users to panic and exchange to fiat, and I exchange all bitcoins for no more than $ 2500.

sailordgold

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

It is better to take action now and stop lamenting. It isn't too late however. I believe only the lazy people regret most of the times and those who are industrious behave and carry the chance which comes their way rapidly and be successful so get your laid back ass up and begin availing the opportunity which you've still got
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

I regret in bitcoin when i didnt wait the perfect time to buy, when the currency is lower.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Maybe the most common biggest regret on bitcoin was when it was introduced in the previous years but many people ignored on investing on it. They don’t know that the price goes up suddenly. If they predict what will happen today, they could invest as much money where the price of bitcoin is very cheap. However, it is not yet late to invest on it, you may join now and enjoy the benefit of it and just go with the flow today.

My biggest regret is when I don't trust bitcoin when I first know it and refuse to use it. But its ok because atleast i continue to use bitcoin even I don't trust it at first, also I'm thankful to bitcoin bitcoin because it gives me opportunity to help my family in financial.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

my biggest regret to the bitcoin is i just came to know about the bitcoin 1 year ago if i have came to know about the bitcoin 2010 i would buy an enough number of bitcoin and keep in my wallet
berlunberg

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

My regret is pretty classic - I found out about it several years ago, was close to buying it last year - but was not brave enough! But now I hope that alts will also show significant growth and I will get what I want.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

I have no sadness about Bitcoin. Because I owe it to bitcoin. It helped me a lot. Poverty-free I am grateful to Bitcoin. Bitcoin filled my needs. So I think Bitcoin happiness to me. There is no question of having a sad issue.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

my biggest regret with bitcoin is that i didn't buy it when it was $450 per coin like about 1.5 years ago. I have studied about it and how it is regulated but never invested in it
but now i don't thing much about what i haven't done and focus ob what i can do next, this is it . This is how life runs, now i work here on bitcointalk platform working on bounty programmes trying to earn few other coins  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: