Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret about bitcoin  (Read 20946 times)
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:01:34 PM

Where do i start? lol.  My biggest regret surely is selling the 2 bitcoins i had sometime back.  But i also regret not buying into it when the price was much lower.  A mistake i am determined not to make again even though the price of bitcoin is so high now.  I believe it will continue to rise so its better for me to get in now than later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:05:24 PM

My biggest regret is that I sold my most of bitcoins when it crossed $1k price last year as I thought that was the best price to sell bitcoins and never thought that it will go this high and if I would had patience and hold my coins for now then it would bring huge profits for me.
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:26:22 PM

My biggest regret is that i didn't held my bitcoin last year.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:32:56 PM

Most regret that they did not buy more bitcoins when it was cheaper, but that does not guarantee that they would have been able to hold their coins for so long without falling into the temptation to sell them on the first major pump.

But in my case, I regret having sold most of my coins absurdly once it reached the price of $ 1,300, expecting a strong downward correction that never came.
malboroman

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:35:17 PM

My biggest regret is that i do not know, will bitcoin reach $20k or not.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:19:12 PM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.

My biggest regret about bitcoin is that it was introduced to me last two years ago but I did not bother checking if it is true and trying it also. It was recommended by a friend but I thought that it is hard and I am also doubting myself if I can do what he was doing. If only I believed at that time, I must have save a lot of bitcoin and cash by now and totally be experiencing financial freedom. Lesson learned, now I am working hard to earn bitcoin while studying even if my schedule are tight and I have lots of school works.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.

Not only you, a lot of people feel sorry about the past, but we should not continue to regret it. Let's work, find ways to use bitcoin now, and you can get a profit from it. I'm sure.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:34:30 PM

The most horrible thing is that I knew about bitkoin in the good old 2010. But I did not have enough interest to understand this fully. The funny thing is that I even downloaded a bitcoin core to my computer. But in the end it did not lead to anything, and again I remembered the bitcoin only this year. It's a shame however  Grin
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:35:10 PM

Not only you, a lot of people feel sorry about the past, but we should not continue to regret it. Let's work, find ways to use bitcoin now, and you can get a profit from it. I'm sure.

Yes the time that has gone will never come back again so instead of regretting on the mistakes which we have done in the past we should try to earn many bitcoins as possible and secure our future as more bitcoins will give you best luxury life in future.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

My biggest regret is not buying the bitcoin after hard fork when it was dropped to below 2k value and on top of that I did not even care about savingbthose coins which I was holding since long. I sold them in delegate need of fiat currency but that was good decision because if I don't get my money when I need it then what's the use of struggling so much. So with that said I'm upset now the price has pumped to so much high and I lost the chance of getting profits more than four times the initial investment. Hope to see better luck next time.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

In recent days when Bitcoin's price fell down, I think drop will be more that's why I sell my some BTC's. In this period I lose 5000 USD. I'm in shock till now. That was my fault not depended on BTC.  For this reason, i don't have any big regret related to btc.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

The biggest regret that i have in bitcoin is not buying a lot of bitcoins when i have the chance to buy it for at least $400 per 1 bitcoin because my friends are always negative about my possible investment and they thought that it is just a risky and not worth it investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

In recent days when Bitcoin's price fell down, I think drop will be more that's why I sell my some BTC's. In this period I lose 5000 USD. I'm in shock till now. That was my fault not depended on BTC.  For this reason, i don't have any big regret related to btc.

That's what we call it as an panic selling and there would be many people who would have done the same by selling their coins at dip and not holding for the right time and if you could hold it by this time then you could have made good profits by selling bitcoins at much higher price.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
grinty789

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

Not properly understanding the security side of things when I first started out in 2013.... Lost around 5BTC on Cryptsy. Nightmare!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

I also missed the opportunity when the price was less than $300 but i waited for price to go down and I missed the bus, this was the biggest regret of my life with regards to bitcoins.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

I have no regrets. Bitcoin has made me a wiser man. I now know about all the fiat scams that the governments are trying to pull at us.

The price is not so important. What is important is that I have become free of the government
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:47:17 PM

My biggest regret maybe not able to know about bitcoin few years ago. If i knew about bitcoin much earlier maybe I have a big savings now. Unfortunately i never heard about it but still im thankful to be able to know bitcoin now because it really helps me a lot financially.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

I never regret anything about knowing bitcoin. If there would be a regret, that is for not discovering it earlier or during my college days. But its never too late to start.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is that I did not try it when the value is still low. I thought before that this is a scam without even researching the full details of cryptocurrency. I regret the times that i only ignore it when i see it on my newsfeeds on facebook. I'm an investor on so may investing vehicles such as stocks exchange and real estate. I learned that things are changing and you need to adapt with the improvements on our technology.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:04:39 PM

I also missed the opportunity when the price was less than $300 but i waited for price to go down and I missed the bus, this was the biggest regret of my life with regards to bitcoins.

I know bitcoins when price was the same in the year 2015 but the mistake which I did was I bought only 1 btc at that time and now I am very much disappointed for not buying more bitcoins at that time and even if I would have bought 10 btc then just imagine how higher profits I would have made by this time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: