Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret about bitcoin  (Read 20960 times)
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:45:25 PM

Sold my bitcoin few months ago, I wish I didn't sell them up to now. Cool

WildWestRider

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

Not paying attention to even what it was in the news.  I'm way behind, just beginning to understand what it is this last month.  Better late than never!
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:57:36 PM

yes, I do not think it's too late to learn something useful for aspects of life, and learning in bitcoin will be fun because learning to earn income from sources of income is certainly very good and has good prospects to keep growing.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:12:44 PM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
i think my biggest regret here is to think negative in some bitcoin related like in gambling in the past i always say that gambling is not good to play in bitcoin but that is not correct because in gambling you have a choice to leave or play but when i lose i always say the reason is the gambling site because they cheat or etc. sorry that is not true

zelga93

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:53:22 PM

My biggest regret is i know bitcoin in 2015 but i never searching what is this bitcoin and never buy bitcoin. First January 2017 i'm now that price is high, after that i begin search bitcoin and buy bitcoin and hold it

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

most of us regret not buying sooner. no more regret if you buy now. it's not to late.

Yes, it is never too late to buy bitcoin as the current value will also appreciate more in the future.
Regretting of lacking to buy bitcoin in the early days of bitcoin by people is normal because most of people didn't believe in it that time.
Yet the value of bitcoin hit the roof and everybody is regretting why they did not buy early. So, buy now and plan to make more profits in years to come. Smiley 
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:43:12 PM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
That is the common mistake people can possibly do when they deal in bitcoins. Because before there is a lot of opportunities bitcoin could give people and it will just depends on how they are going to used that opportunity for them to earn and to have a profit in the future. And if you will not take the opportunity bitcoin cod give us you may regret it because you may earn more if you just try and believe to bitcoin system.
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:49:23 PM

That would be the biggest regrets of most of people that sold their Bitcoin way back 5 years from now, because if they held it for a long period of time, they could be millionaires now. My buggest regret is almost the same, I sold my Bitcoin early because I thought it won't increase more but it did. I still esrn profit but missed the oppurtunity of getting more

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:53:26 PM

Everyone regret about this.
My regret was why I have not bought Bitcoins when they were priced at 200$ or 300$, Even I knew that its gonna raise but I didn't buy the main reason is I didn't have money at that time and I asked one of my friend to invest but he didn't took it seriously. I wish I could go back and buy Bitcoins.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:58:52 PM

there's no regret in my part for now regarding bitcoin. the only thing i regret is that i have been introduced to this cryptocurrency stuff just lately, that is the only thing i wish i had known this earlier so i could be able to invest earlier but yeah things are just really like that all we have to do is deal to whatever is open for us.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:03:06 AM

there's no regret in my part for now regarding bitcoin. the only thing i regret is that i have been introduced to this cryptocurrency stuff just lately, that is the only thing i wish i had known this earlier so i could be able to invest earlier but yeah things are just really like that all we have to do is deal to whatever is open for us.

I agree with you, It is not our fault and we should not be regret about this.
We were informed about Bitcoins very late, If I would know about Bitcoins and It was the first crypto currency I am sure I would've invested in it but that was our hard part.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:17:47 AM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is the moment when I had a second mind about its potential, and not believing on it 100% when it is still available for a very low price. Now, its value has rose up to $4,500 each, and if I was able to buy bitcoins at the price of $80 each, then I would have been a millionaire now (speaking of Philippine peso). Well, as the saying goes, regret is always in the end.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:25:05 AM

I think most of us had regret to bitcoin and I think the common regret of many people is not buying a bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is very low. Imagine if you bought a bitcoin when the price is low your profit might get 10x bigger if you save it and wait until the bitcoin to reach its current value.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:35:07 AM

My biggest regret is it's late for me knowing about bitcoin. I begin to know bitcoin since the end of August, it's a reason why I'm still newbie here. I hope i know this crypto sooner  Angry That's why thanks to my friend who introduced me to bitcoin. That means a lot, dude.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jal007

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:43:00 AM

I don't  regret any thing about bitcoin.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:48:35 AM

For me, i think my biggest regret in bitcoin is not knowing about is since i was young. I should have invest more time to it in order to earn and learn more about it. I should have spend my time that have been wasted for me scrolling up and down in the internet. So it is good for people as young as possible to know the capabilities of bitcoins.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:52:45 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 01:05:43 AM by Choyor

I have no complaints about bitcoin. but a little bit of regret the same myself that in fact his lack of understanding of internet technology, so I was a little late to know bitcoin than others. the good side is the high bitcoin value now when i know bitcoin. and that is profitable for me. I am thankful.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:09:40 AM

All of us feel that way too because we didnt believe in the potential of bitcoin in its early days thus we are now regretting that we didnt buy any bitcoin that day. But dont mind it anymore because it is all in the past so now lets just focus on what is present
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:17:31 AM

I've heard of bitcoin four years ago and I immediately though it to be a waste of time. Heck, never have I been so wrong in my life! Grin
lesson learned ahhahahah so for now those coins does not have value or high value keep them until they began popular..
years from now they will get even bigger and bigger but some of them actually does..
so many  new coins are poping out now and confusion in the way how to exchange or trade..
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:17:56 AM

Yes my mistake is more or less like you. I was too dismissive of Bitcoin when it was cheap. And now I regret having left the Bitcoin world. Well, now I began to struggle in the world BTC and look for it little by little.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: