Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community feedback wanted on content-library-like project.  (Read 215 times)
yoona (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

Hi,
I'm planning to build some kind of online library of cryptocurrency- and blockchain related news, content, links,... But I wanted to ask some suggestions of which kind of topics the community would like to see added for the content we want to link to from one place. Call it a 'cryptocentral' from where anyone who's interested in learning more about a specific topic, can find content, links, news regarding that topic. These topics  can and will of course be updated according to communities interest, but I'd like some kind of list of topics and subtopics to start with so I could perhaps show better in the future when I'll release the alpha-website, what I'm trying to accomplish.

Current list that's subject to change on community input (Last update on 03/09/17):

Cryptocurrency Top Ten according to CMC
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • LiteCoin
  • Monero
==> I'm planning to write an explanatory article about every currency in the top 10, trying to explain the main important project/coin aspects in a +-5min read, linking of course to all relative projects, websites, ... per coin.

Trading
  • Hot (flash/crash news)
  • Trending
  • Short Term
  • Long Term

Trading Platforms
  • Centralized
  • Decentralized
  • Other?

Guides
  • Cryptocurrency glossary
  • Cryptocurrency related
  • Blockchain related
  • Decentralized related

Games

Services

Any opinions, remarks, relating projects are welcome to be shared because I think connecting cryptocurrency and blockchain projects is one of the more important things that need to be done to facilitate worldwide blockchain adoption!

Thanks for sharing your input!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:56:34 PM

So you want to do this, but for alt coins?

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: