Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any software like AB can manage more than 8 GPU ?  (Read 368 times)
fabry1999 (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:03:22 PM

I have an H110 BTC+ with 13 GPU ( 6 AMD and 7 NVIDIA), there is any software like AB that can manage more than 8 GPU ?

Fabrizio
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

I have the same board with 8 AMD cards and 1 Nvidia card. I use Afterburner to manage the AMD cards and EVGA Precision to manage the Nvidia card.
fabry1999 (OP)

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:57:26 PM

I have the same board with 8 AMD cards and 1 Nvidia card. I use Afterburner to manage the AMD cards and EVGA Precision to manage the Nvidia card.

I have try the same but unfortunately the EVGA Precision can manage just 4 GPU !

Fabrizio
Vann

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

Maybe try Nvidia Profile Inspector

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-profile-inspector-download.html

You can find the latest version here.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Orbmu2k/nvidiaprofileinspector/build/artifacts
siforek

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:36:23 PM

I have the same motherboards & have no issue running 13 GPUs on Linux. You can get it working on Windows but Linux(nvOC, PiMP, Ubuntu) you plug them in & immediately mine with any combination really. I use all Nvidia cards though. The 8+5 builds are all based on the limitation of Windows.
nvOC has a UI so it's easy for those not comfortable in the terminal. I highly suggest taking the 10-15 minutes it'd take to download & set it up. I love tinkering with my rigs, but I never need to, ever Smiley
Vann

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:39:30 PM

I have the same motherboards & have no issue running 13 GPUs on Linux. You can get it working on Windows but Linux(nvOC, PiMP, Ubuntu) you plug them in & immediately mine with any combination really. I use all Nvidia cards though. The 8+5 builds are all based on the limitation of Windows.
nvOC has a UI so it's easy for those not comfortable in the terminal. I highly suggest taking the 10-15 minutes it'd take to download & set it up. I love tinkering with my rigs, but I never need to, ever Smiley

You can't mix AMD and Nvidia cards on Linux.
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:55:05 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 11:05:23 PM by NameTaken

You can't mix AMD and Nvidia cards on Linux.
PCI passthrough the Nvidia cards to one virtual machine and AMD cards to another.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: