Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest on ICO presearch  (Read 488 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:03:40 PM

As a crypto guy i hold few different coins..now iam planning for ICO.
is it good to invest on ICO presearch
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

If you would like to take a position in ICOs, you must to observe Initial Coin Offerings calendar lists that show current and forthcoming ICOs. Some of the most effective platforms that build the method of finding ICO campaigns simple include: ICO Rating, ICO Alert, Smithandcrown, TokenMarket...
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

ICO's are a great investment opportunity if you are willing to take the risk   Smiley
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:46:57 PM

ICO are great, they bring fresh blood into cryptospace. However you must watch out for some of them. Most of them will fail, you need to find a good ones with a product, good team and low cap.

Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:48:45 PM

What do you mean presearch? Do you mean presale?

If you mean investin them withour searching it, never do this since you can lose too much with a blind investment. There are too many garbage projects out there, trying to scam people.
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:56:31 PM

If you would like to take a position in ICOs, you must to observe Initial Coin Offerings calendar lists that show current and forthcoming ICOs. Some of the most effective platforms that build the method of finding ICO campaigns simple include: ICO Rating, ICO Alert, Smithandcrown, TokenMarket...

I  see that you know many things about ICO.Can you explain to us what is ICO?Is that some kind of thing to increase coin and to help traders to make money on more easy way and when ICO ended then some serious companies will more easy accept that coins or to increase coin price and then to start to make a new coin projects which will even more increase that coin price and take bitcoin place or just to be one of the best coins in the market?Or ICO is some kind of investment option with new coin or something else?
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

Yes, definitely do your pre-sale research. I would highly recommend checking out Smith & Crown for the latest upcoming ICO's. Learning about the team and product from their website is imo the best way to judge the quality of the alt coin.

Check it out: https://www.smithandcrown.com
Devilcheg

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

Will be lucky / unlucky.
You need to invest in those that provide a service.

Over the last couple of months, I most like these:
 Civic
 Mona.co
 Filecoin (ICO is still going on)

Very much in the ICO is outright nonsense and deception.
And this game is on a long, you bought tokens, and it is desirable to sell in a couple of years
If the company still exists ha ha  Grin  Grin
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:08:55 PM

I think you meant ICO presale?  These are fantastic investment opportunities to get in early on a coin with potential so long as you do adequate research into the people behind the dev and you understand the risks that come with such investments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: