Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sun-mining.com ? Cloud mining service  (Read 10355 times)
ajclopez

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

Hello, I have been testing Sun Mining for a couple of weeks, I publish my impressions on the system that you have when you buy mining power in any type they offer. One of the strangest things is that they do not accept credit card payments, I have searched for information on the internet and I do not find any or little and nothing ... I have purchased power through BTC to test about $ 50, my first impression is that they take exponentially between 24 and 72 hours to pay the power, very strange it gives me the impression that they do it manually once they verify the BTC income. The reinversion of power, I have tested it 3 times, and here comes the interesting thing, when it is made from the balance the payment the power is active at the moment. I would like that this company had more public presence and trust so many customers would win.

My conclusion is that at the moment I'm not going to invest in this company that has not trust. I have not made any retreat since I can not reach the minimum. But over time and doing reinvestment when I do so I will publish the results.

Another point to note is when I made the 3 entries in BTC I had to contact support by sending the token link so that the power could be paid. I do not like to wait 48 hours or 72 hours. It should be an automated process. And this does not give me confidence.

Wink
HashMiner

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

Did you get any feedback from Sun Mining?
ajclopez

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

Did you get any feedback from Sun Mining?

Hello, I wrote three times and it took me 48 to 72 hours to answer. I attached an example of response. I remember my experience with sun mining is still in verification invest in their service under their own responsibility.

Hi,
The system has refreshed, your capacity in operation.
Do you have any more questions?

Sun Mining

My email..... пиcaл 2017-12-09 01:16:
> Good afternoon I bought LITECOIN mining power but it has not been
> registered in my mining panel. Is the operation completed at the Sun
> Mining address that has passed? I would like to invest in Sun Mining,
> but I am seeing that they have a lot of purchase delay and assigning
> power, and the reinversion panel is unfriendly.
> https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/ae491ed6c7ba49d9e4ec3df42c0cf113e54bfe1ed9dadb7a17d38682183ca112/
RiPP

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

STAY AWAY FROM SUN-MINING. SCAM!!! The way they scam you is they will take small amounts of your money and credit you hashpower to gain your trust. Then you try and buy larger amounts and they take your money and never issue the hashpower to your account.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:42:00 PM

There are many scam site like this who use to offer hash power for cheap price or your contract might be free for you, that is how they use to cheat the people with the attraction. You please keep away or avoid these kind of service even you find in site advertisement.
Genesis and Hashflare are only cloud platform to mine the coin who is being legit in the market for long time. All the others are scam the users.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

There are many scam site like this who use to offer hash power for cheap price or your contract might be free for you, that is how they use to cheat the people with the attraction. You please keep away or avoid these kind of service even you find in site advertisement.
Genesis and Hashflare are only cloud platform to mine the coin who is being legit in the market for long time. All the others are scam the users.
Genesis and HF are considered to be legit but not an exemption on the risk on getting scammed or losing up money.They are the ones who do really have actual mining farms which other scam sites are mimicking the idea that they do run off cloud mining but actually they havent and offering too good to be true hashes which most newbies do easily fall in because they do see that they can earn money passively so easily without doing much work but without realizing on what they are engaging to. This is why its important on always to have a research.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

Genesis and HF are considered to be legit but not an exemption on the risk on getting scammed or losing up money.They are the ones who do really have actual mining farms which other scam sites are mimicking the idea that they do run off cloud mining but actually they havent and offering too good to be true hashes which most newbies do easily fall in because they do see that they can earn money passively so easily without doing much work but without realizing on what they are engaging to. This is why its important on always to have a research.

yeah you are right. They will not provide the proper contract to the users and most of the account of the users has been blocked after sometime.
This is the reason why people are hating the cloud mining site start their mining services with the investment. We can have the hashes by paying the bitcoin or ethereum with the genesis mining site.
Most of the newbies trapped by the online advertisement by the scam cloud mining site in the various site.
eqiz

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

https://sun-mining.com/assets/images/powers.jpg

Now check this image from their youtube promo:

https://image.ibb.co/muuocm/2.jpg

One with sun-mining logo.. then no logo at all, not really proof of anything, just that they added that logo in the first picture to make it look more legit...

GREAT FIND!! This right here did it for me.  You posting these images just made me look even closer to everything and here is the reason why double checking these images is a huge deal.

On the image with their "logos" on the right-hand side any professional company that had logo's put on their doors would have made it look perfect.  You can see each logo doesn't line up as they are moving down towards the person "standing".  This looks terrible, and after the money spent, they wouldn't of let this happen in a real business.

Also on the left-hand side, there is absolutely no indication of the logo as it moves past the 4th one listed, you would see some fades of yellow zoomed in.  Not to mention they aren't aligned either, and also they wouldn't be shown like that..

Finally, look at the door that's opened.. That logo is displayed in the wrong direction!  The left doors clearly indicate opening and the hinge being on the left side, this means that logo definitely would not look like that when its opened.  And there are absolutely no doors on the left side that change, where the door handles are that would prove the "hinge" was placed on opposite side after it got so far down.  Not to mention why the hell would you have a door hinge on the left side for every single door and then just decide to change to right door hinge?

Thanks for posting the images for me to look closer.  Great Great Great find.
profhell

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

OK .. so here goes;

I bought 8TH for $1,630.  I must say, I could not confirm any of the reports about slow updates ...etc.  My contract was started immediately the BTC funds hit their wallet address and it got mining.

Not accumulated enough to withdraw anything yet, but end of month I will, so then is the proof of the pudding - I'd have either lost the entire stock, or have at least recovered some of the payment at the end of the month - going to be a painful 3 - 4 months to break even.

All in all, I'm not investing anymore for a few reasons: firstly, I can see no proof of hardware; second, packages are extremely restrictive and BTC is the only payment method; third, there is no reporting to speak of, and all the platform shows is a hashing power and earning curve; and last, but not least, is that I'm developing my own ASIC miner and own ASIC after that - call me old fashioned, but I want to hold the damn mining axes in my hand and feel the gold rush.

Will keep you posted as I get further into the contract.  I think it would be good to get to the core of the Sun[Mining] and draw a line on their legitimacy or otherwise.

Feels a scam, and probably is IMHO, but let's see what tomorrow brings.
profhell

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

OK .. so .. further to my posting earlier, it is with great sadness that I now report that I've been had: capacity has ceased producing any revenue very abruptly.

I have emailed their support asking the question as to why and bluntly telling them they are a scam.  I don't expect to get anywhere, but still, will update this thread for the benefit of others if/when I get any form of reply.

So bottom line: looks like everyone's worst fears are confirmed in my misfortune: these bastards are scammers.
1rogue427

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

I first bought into Sun Mining back on the 26th of November. I have made approx 30+ contract purchases since then with all 4 of their mining algorithms and have had 2 successful withdraws from my accumulated etc.

Altogether, I've invested almost $6000 in their contracts. Support is fast and friendly to respond to emails and have been paid once daily into my balances for my share of coins mined
Bushido1

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

sun-mining.com -> sun-mining.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Page down and investments stolen?
1rogue427

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

Everyone is so paranoid here!

Try using another WiFi hotspot, or your phones data connection. The site is up and running fine
Bushido1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

Try using another WiFi hotspot, or your phones data connection. The site is up and running fine

My phone data connection tells that no DNS was found.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

101% correct and theres nothing to be surprised of since this thing is already expected on those cloud mining scam sites.

Its not use no matter how you do make use other wifi, vpn etc. Don't force that the site is working because it isn't. They do already run and scam investors. Sad for those people who did invest on this thing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Bushido1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

101% correct and theres nothing to be surprised of since this thing is already expected on those cloud mining scam sites.

Its not use no matter how you do make use other wifi, vpn etc. Don't force that the site is working because it isn't. They do already run and scam investors. Sad for those people who did invest on this thing.

Now, the site is back and running ok.
mingzhong

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

I made deposit small amount of Bitcoin today, about S$190. will update here the progress.
we will know whether it is scam or not.
mingzhong

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

OK .. so .. further to my posting earlier, it is with great sadness that I now report that I've been had: capacity has ceased producing any revenue very abruptly.

I have emailed their support asking the question as to why and bluntly telling them they are a scam.  I don't expect to get anywhere, but still, will update this thread for the benefit of others if/when I get any form of reply.

So bottom line: looks like everyone's worst fears are confirmed in my misfortune: these bastards are scammers.
hi, Profhell any updates?
mingzhong

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

no progress since yesterday. 99% scam!. Lucky only tried little bit money. lesson learned.  Smiley
Bitster107

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

no progress since yesterday. 99% scam!. Lucky only tried little bit money. lesson learned.  Smiley

Alright so why don’t you guys hit them up thru the support I invested in this company about a hundred bucks I really wanna buy the 100gh package byut I am nervous as is everyone here - I did make contact with the support they didn’t get back to me immediately but they got back to me. So please write the support about your lost coin because the transaction should still be on your my orders page - especially if you paid in btc - the site goes down from time to time but it goes back up with different prices I assume they update stuff in the background. Everything on my end looks ok
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: