Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I told my brothers and cousins about signature campaigns.  (Read 1300 times)
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

I told my brothers and cousins about signature campaigns and how I've been making money off of them. If I let some of them use my computer under a different account would this be bad?

I can imagine that some of the campaigns could get mad if you have multiple accounts on the same computer and think you're a spammer or something like that. I mean, I guess they could tell that I'm not by the content that I post, but maybe that isn't enough. If my brother uses the same computer as me it could look like the same person under two accounts since we have the same IP address. Should I just tell them no then?

Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

It is not against the rules to have multiple accounts on the same IP address. Wheter you or your brother/cousin use it, that's up to you.

However, you could of course ask the campaign manager if he's willing to accept you.

By the way, I don't think this topic is in the right section. It should be moved somewhere else.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:28:44 PM

I guess they aren't making a lot of money since you've recently told them about it. They've only started leveling up their accounts and they're already paying you? That's a ripoff! Be a good brother and tell them to ask parents for a computer loan or at least let them use your computer for free when you're not at home. I hope next time you need to borrow something from your siblings they'll ask for cash Smiley
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Probably this is in the Philippines, where the whole family lives under one roof, right?
Either that, or OP is trying to use multiple accounts to cheat campaigns.
Either way, it's probably not a good idea to use the same computer if you're going
to be in a single campaign, because there's no way of knowing what the situation
is, and you and your whole family (lol) could get banned.  

Also, do your brothers and cousins actually have anything useful to say about
bitcoin?  If not, I'd suggest they not use this forum simply as a money making tool.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

I told my brothers and cousins about signature campaigns and how I've been making money off of them. If I let some of them use my computer under a different account would this be bad?

I can imagine that some of the campaigns could get mad if you have multiple accounts on the same computer and think you're a spammer or something like that. I mean, I guess they could tell that I'm not by the content that I post, but maybe that isn't enough. If my brother uses the same computer as me it could look like the same person under two accounts since we have the same IP address. Should I just tell them no then?

I trust you. Recently in one local section, I also asked a similar question. I recently immersed myself in the world of crypto currency, I liked it, and I told more about this to my father and brother. With my brother we live together, and recently he also created himself an account on the forum, and slowly grows. We have one router at home. In that topic, I was told that there are no problems when using one ip.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:04:07 PM

If you will be asking about signature campaigns, as far as I know they are not monitoring accounts whether they have the same IP address or not. This will be an issue if you told them that you are using the same computer, obviously they will be thinking that you are just making an excuse because you own the two accounts.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:10:57 PM

It's not problem to post in bitcointalk by using single computer and IP. Campaign managers can't see your IP address. Most important thing that your brothers and couusins wouldn't spam here on forum. And if different persons will post by using one computer, it will be visible that each person have different posting behaviour. I hope you telling thruth and you don't have plans to join campaigns with multiple accounts.

BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:23:36 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 11:14:29 PM by BunnyShibe

I guess they aren't making a lot of money since you've recently told them about it. They've only started leveling up their accounts and they're already paying you? That's a ripoff! Be a good brother and tell them to ask parents for a computer loan or at least let them use your computer for free when you're not at home. I hope next time you need to borrow something from your siblings they'll ask for cash Smiley
yes that is right that it will take a lot of time to make some bitcoin from signature campaign, because their rank will be newbie and i do not think there  are some good campaign who are paying to newbie for wearing their signature campaign. for making good earning from signature campaign you need to wait and remain as active member of this form and when your rank will rise up to Sr Member or Hero Member then you can make some good earning from signature campaign but still depending on your post quality.
malboroman

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

yes that is right that it will take a lot of time to make some bitcoin from signature campaign, because their rank will be newbie and i do not think there  are some good campaign who are paying to newbie for wearing their signature campaign.

May be for the first month, but then they can get enough rank to get smth
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:36:57 PM

I don't think that is against the rules if you are not the owner of any other account, but if your brother or you cousin are with the same computer and the same IP maybe it's not allowed, So you should ask the manager first about that. He can tell you exactly what shoud you do.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:56:14 PM

I think it's okay to use the same computer, as long as it does not adversely affect your account, so your brother does not have to pay you for using your computer, we have to share it with your brother Wink
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:30:38 PM

The rules indicate that you are allowed to have multiple accounts from a single ip address, but you have to register those accounts, on different ip addresses. I think you can use accounts on the same computer anyway, since the mods will never reveal your IP addresses.

Mind your spam though, campaign managers won't care about them being from the same address, but they definitely will care about spam.

suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:17:50 AM

I think it's okay to use one computer to open multiple accounts as long as it uses different ip networks and do not spread links as spammer and other things that are prohibited in this forum. i think you should be informed at your brother and cousins ​​about the prohibitions associated with this forum and the risks they may have received if they violate the rules.  Grin
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:36:39 AM

Can't you work with a different device or internet network? I'm not sure what's the rule with IP addresses and signature campaigns. I recommend that the both of you don't join the signature campaign just in case, or if you do, ask permission from the manager but I think it would bring about some fishyness and worse they may choose to blacklist or ban you. Just don't violate any of the campaign rules and I think you guys are good to go.

It's good that you're teaching your family members and relatives, and that they chose to also engage in Bitcoin.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:05:38 AM

i think this wouldnt be a problem as long as it is true and your brothers and cousins are not spamming. and i think you should talk to the campaign manager first. that's just my take on it.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

The only problem you may encounter is that if your brother post some spam postings all over the forum and reported to mods your ip address may have a chance to be banned so be careful.

8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:09:40 AM

I also want to ask this, I'm planning to tell this to my brothers they are just students, and i  know some person does have his own exchange wallet which is we can cashout bitcoins, if i earn and send my bitcoin to that account would it be bad? would some moderators ban me because of suspicion of multiple accounts?

A Exchange wallet owner

B My account
C My brother's account
D My other brother's account

B, C, D and A do share the same internet since we are 'kapit bahay' or neighbours.
B,C and D would share the same computer and IP
B,C and D do have different wallet address but cannto cash out because we are students.
By sending it to A, we can cash out or bitcoins.

Would this be a bad set up? should i stop the plan of telling it to my brothers? and should i also stop sending bitcoin to A for cashing out bitcoins? Thank you Seniors.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:51:46 AM

You rip off your own brother? Man, you charge your family to use your computer?Huh

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont know what to say about this besides I miss communism!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

This is also one of my concern because we only have 1 network IP and we are 3 people here in bitcointalk using the same network and I just be very careful of not to get trouble and I also told then to not doing stupid to avoid of us all to be ban. But how about in the future? for now I don't see any rules to ban same network IP...
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:06:12 AM

You rip off your own brother? Man, you charge your family to use your computer?Huh

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont know what to say about this besides I miss communism!

I think you've misunderstood my post. No where does it say that I charge my family members to use my computer.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: