Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I told my brothers and cousins about signature campaigns.  (Read 1304 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:27:54 AM

I also want to ask this, I'm planning to tell this to my brothers they are just students, and i  know some person does have his own exchange wallet which is we can cashout bitcoins, if i earn and send my bitcoin to that account would it be bad? would some moderators ban me because of suspicion of multiple accounts?

A Exchange wallet owner

B My account
C My brother's account
D My other brother's account

B, C, D and A do share the same internet since we are 'kapit bahay' or neighbours.
B,C and D would share the same computer and IP
B,C and D do have different wallet address but cannto cash out because we are students.
By sending it to A, we can cash out or bitcoins.

Would this be a bad set up? should i stop the plan of telling it to my brothers? and should i also stop sending bitcoin to A for cashing out bitcoins? Thank you Seniors.
this forum is not bad to share but the only problem i see if you use the same IP with the same bitcoin address is you will link to your brothers account if you really concern to teach him buy them a phone then they can use it to visit this forum and create thier own wallet and account.
L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:49:42 AM

I told my brothers and cousins about signature campaigns and how I've been making money off of them. If I let some of them use my computer under a different account would this be bad?

I can imagine that some of the campaigns could get mad if you have multiple accounts on the same computer and think you're a spammer or something like that. I mean, I guess they could tell that I'm not by the content that I post, but maybe that isn't enough. If my brother uses the same computer as me it could look like the same person under two accounts since we have the same IP address. Should I just tell them no then?

You can use VPNs or TOR browser if you want to avoid IP conflicts.

It is very easy to use TOR browser, just install and run, never worry about IP conflicts again.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:15:32 AM

It doesn't against the rule to have 1 IP with multiple accounts,  but it will be bad if one of the account scammed somebody and maybe your account can be in trouble, if they are really serious just tell them to buy a phone and used a different internet
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

Buddy, why to take risk. Now you are earning money using your account. By chance if any of the campaign managers finds this out surely they will ban all the accounts, your account as well as your brothers account. Best thing is get a phone with mobile data and use that. Don't use the  internet connection that you are using . Just get a mobile internet so ip's will be different and you and your brother can peacefully use the accounts.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Buddy, why to take risk. Now you are earning money using your account. By chance if any of the campaign managers finds this out surely they will ban all the accounts, your account as well as your brothers account. Best thing is get a phone with mobile data and use that. Don't use the  internet connection that you are using . Just get a mobile internet so ip's will be different and you and your brother can peacefully use the accounts.

There are lots of VPN plug ins to change the IP address your mobile or system dynamically. This will also allow you to be safe from identification issue. As forum rules says multiple account handling will lead to get banned permanently. Ask him start from him newbie rank to learn many instead wasting time purchase any.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:41:29 PM

I think everyone in our family should get the opportunity to earn with campaigns.

As long as you are not spamming this forum then it's completely fine to work from the same IP address of computer. Just don't forget to mix yourself with brother accounts. Try to be very transparent on forum and keep both accounts separate and clean.

Do not copy each other which I think would be spamming.

We have great opportunities here but only as long as we keep it clean. Consider this your second home and then work for it.  Cheesy
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:14:35 AM

I can imagine that some of the campaigns could get mad if you have multiple accounts on the same computer and think you're a spammer or something like that.

IP address doesn't matter as much, account ownership does. It would be fine if you have other people using their own accounts on your computer, via your wireless network. Every campaign is against, strongly against, the same person having two accounts participating in the same campaign. If you get caught doing that you'll probably get all related accounts banned from the campaign.

Keep the posts constructive and honest and there should be no concerns.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

What I think is that you have more than 1 account and you just want to earn some extra money. It is just my opinion so sorry if I am wrong. I have a tip for you: be careful to not confuse the bitcoin adresses, either you or you brothers/cousin, because if you are caught doing that you are fu*ked up. Same thing with email adresses or with names or anything like that. You can get both of your accounts negative trust.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

I also want to ask this, I'm planning to tell this to my brothers they are just students, and i  know some person does have his own exchange wallet which is we can cashout bitcoins, if i earn and send my bitcoin to that account would it be bad? would some moderators ban me because of suspicion of multiple accounts?

A Exchange wallet owner

B My account
C My brother's account

B, C, D and A do share the same internet since we are 'kapit bahay' or neighbours.
B,C and D do have different wallet address but cannto cash out because we are students.

Would this be a bad set up? should i stop the plan of telling it to my brothers? and should i also stop sending bitcoin to A for cashing out bitcoins? Thank you Seniors.

Yes' it's a bad setup that will most likely get you negative trust from one of the trusted forum members.
First of all sharing an ip address is allowed on the forum, but if one of you gets banned you could all be, so if you want to share an IP make sure they follow the rules and don't fuck it up for all of you.

Sharing a wallet will be hard to explain and is a main reason people get their accounts linked, so i advise you to get your own wallets and your own exchange accounts. If you can't cash out for some reason just hold and you won't regret it in a couple years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

A Exchange wallet owner

B My account
C My brother's account

Yes' it's a bad setup that will most likely get you negative trust from one of the trusted forum members.
First of all sharing an ip address is allowed on the forum, but if one of you gets banned you could all be, so if you want to share an IP make sure they follow the rules and don't fuck it up for all of you.

Sharing a wallet will be hard to explain and is a main reason people get their accounts linked, so i advise you to get your own wallets and your own exchange accounts. If you can't cash out for some reason just hold and you won't regret it in a couple years.

Yes I myself also feel hardships of sharing wallets idea to my siblings and even my friends I taught them on how to handle it. That's a good idea about having specific exchange accounts so that it will not be hard for them to trade their crypto holdings in the future. Signature campaigns rules can be so disgusting if not followed, because managers in the forum have to track you for any violations happened specially those who cheated in the campaigns. If we taught our brothers or any other friends they should make their personal informations clear and not even using your wallet upon registrations in order to avoid suspicious activities from the manager, because they're so strict about that.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:43:26 PM

I think this is not a problem i think they can visit this forum with the same ip but i think sharing bitcoin address would not be fair to them from your brothers and i think they will choose to have their own bitcoin wallet much better to give them a bitcoin address they can own.. they can make their own in laptop or mobile phone.. just to have their own bitcoin address instead of using the same bitcoin address because anytime if they found you that all of you are using the same bitcoin address and join in the same signature campaign you are just wasting time posting because you can be ban..
So if you really don't want to experience of some conflicts about signature campaign you must both use different bitcoin address..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
8270thNinja

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

A Exchange wallet owner

B My account
C My brother's account

this forum is not bad to share but the only problem i see if you use the same IP with the same bitcoin address is you will link to your brothers account if you really concern to teach him buy them a phone then they can use it to visit this forum and create thier own wallet and account.

Thanks for the advice, and as of checking coins.ph really allow students to cash out but it needs a permission from our parents in order for the verification process to be done and to activate the cash out function.
8270thNinja

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:01:37 AM

A Exchange wallet owner

B My account
C My brother's account

Thank you for this sir, I will really hold my bitcoins. I don't want to get ban from this forum, I want to learn more about bitcoin. And yes i will also discuss them about this things and advice from all of you, thank you.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

It is a bit risky to let your family members open an account with same IP because if they make sth wrong like spamming or cheating you also can loose your account but if everyone follows forum rules everything should be ok. You should make as condition that your family first studies the forum rules and get familiar with cryptocurrencies before they join to signatur campaigns.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:06:57 PM

I do not think but if we use bounty portal for example there may be every chance that there ip will be stored by system
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

I guess campaign managers do not have an access to see the ip address in this forum unless they ask for the administration to havr an access to it for the sake of the campaign. It is a matter of trust if you do not put make alt of yours on it.
Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:04:04 PM

Why do you have to do something like sharing your computer with your siblings or cousins to access and participate in signature campaigns on bitcointalk. Smartphones anywhere in this world are so easily affordable these days, why can't they own one and earn through signature campaigns. I think that would only be fair. They should have their own devices to become members of bitcointalk and participate in signature campaigns. I think, if lots of us say it's allowed what you or your brother want to do, would only encourage people to have multiple accounts only to earn money with signature campaigns and I don't think that's a good practice.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

I told my brothers and cousins about signature campaigns and how I've been making money off of them. If I let some of them use my computer under a different account would this be bad?

I can imagine that some of the campaigns could get mad if you have multiple accounts on the same computer and think you're a spammer or something like that. I mean, I guess they could tell that I'm not by the content that I post, but maybe that isn't enough. If my brother uses the same computer as me it could look like the same person under two accounts since we have the same IP address. Should I just tell them no then?
I guess campaign managers cannot detect your IP address unless they have the access directly to the admin then they can figure out that there were couples of account registered in one IP address.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

I think this is not a problem i think they can visit this forum with the same ip but i think sharing bitcoin address would not be fair to them from your brothers and i think they will choose to have their own bitcoin wallet much better to give them a bitcoin address they can own.. they can make their own in laptop or mobile phone.. just to have their own bitcoin address instead of using the same bitcoin address because anytime if they found you that all of you are using the same bitcoin address and join in the same signature campaign you are just wasting time posting because you can be ban..
So if you really don't want to experience of some conflicts about signature campaign you must both use different bitcoin address..
What you are saying now is that the use of same IP address is not the problem but using or sharing same wallet address and same IP address  is the problem now in the forum? Then if that is the issue, it can be managed by me.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:29:15 AM

The safest so all of you won't be tagged as multiple accounts or spammers is that you use your mobile date if you have one so each of you would have different IP addresses but if what you are saying is that all of you don't have computers or laptops or cellphones that you could use, there are other ways to post in this forum with different IP's; have you heard of internet cafes? That's the most safest to use because there are some campaign managers that are strict with regard to multiple account users, and tendency for that if you all are using the same IP or living in the same house; most likely your post would be either on the same thread or same topic or even on the same campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: