Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT] 4800JKC, 6100PWC, 5100RYC & 39,000FC2 for PXC or LTC  (Read 510 times)
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:23:45 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2013, 02:01:52 AM by Nolo

Make me offers on all or whichever coins you're interested in.  Only interested in buying PXC or LTC for these four coins.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:58:13 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 04:37:57 AM by Nolo

Make me offers on all or whichever coins you're interested in.  Only interested in buying PXC for these four coins.  

Any offer at all?  I know these three coins aren't very valuable right now, but they're atleast listed on an exchange (cryptsy).  So you could exchange them for BTC if you like.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
jasonslow

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 03:01:51 AM

I'm interested in pwc. What is your price for this?
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 03:05:20 AM

I'm interested in pwc. What is your price for this?

PMed. 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:29:24 AM

All are still available, and I just remembered I have a huge amount of FC2.  Around 39,000 or so I'd like to get rid of as well.  

syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:30:37 AM

All are still available, and I just remembered I have a huge amount of FC2.  Around 30,000 or so I'd like to get rid of as well. 

i thought you were really into FC2 back then

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:34:28 AM

All are still available, and I just remembered I have a huge amount of FC2.  Around 30,000 or so I'd like to get rid of as well. 

i thought you were really into FC2 back then

I was, and tried my damndest to promote it.  Just never really seemed to take off like I had hoped.  I think the name hurt it.  It was a very successful launch though, and some people still mine and trade it.  Would still like to see it succeed.  Just will have to do so without me Wink 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:01:31 AM

These are all still available!  

edit:  I added LTC as another coin I'm willing to accept for these coins.  So looking for either LTC or PXC. 

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:22:04 AM

I got 220 PXC I could trade you for the 6100 PWC if interested. PM if so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: