Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Emphy.io - Decentralized lodging ecosystem  (Read 11446 times)
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

what is Payment Types?
BTC and ETH usually accepted. Now I'll check it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Moreleis

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

Hello, interesting project.
How did the Pre-sale go? Did you reach the 120,000? If not, what happens to the remaining tokens?

Thanks,
We are quiet happy, with the Pre-ICO results. This makes as feel confident in providing strong marketing support during ICO and in project itself.

Great! Did you reach the pre-sale cap?
EmphyOfficial (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Emphy - Decentralized blockchain lodging ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

what is Payment Types?
We are going to accept ETH and BTC.

EmphyOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:17:12 PM

Hello, interesting project.
How did the Pre-sale go? Did you reach the 120,000? If not, what happens to the remaining tokens?

Thanks,
We are quiet happy, with the Pre-ICO results. This makes as feel confident in providing strong marketing support during ICO and in project itself.

Great! Did you reach the pre-sale cap?
Yes, we did

MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

What will happen with the tokens that are not sold during the ICO ?

I think, that tokens that will not be sold during the ICO of the project will be burned.
but I have not saw information about it.
I am very interested, what will happen to them.
perhaps, it will be shared between the members of Bounty in addition to their rewards. Roll Eyes
In case some tokens remain unsold, we will organise additional round of ICO some time in the future. We have no intends to keep currency in one place, it should be spread among people, as it is accounting unit in the ecosystem.

Guys. And why did you decide to stop on the option with an additional ICO, rather than burning extra coins. Indeed, in this case, their value would have grown?
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:00:48 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 06:23:53 PM by EllaPonchik

I think, that tokens that will not be sold during the ICO of the project will be burned.
perhaps, it will be shared between the members of Bounty in addition to their rewards. Roll Eyes

I would be satisfied with both of these options.  Smiley
After all, if burned, then the value of coins will increase. And if they give it away, it's even better than wahaha  Cheesy

To enter the cryptocurrency all over the world, people must understand it and check it. And for this, you need to start using it in your daily life. For example, to pay for food or utilities, or rent. You can really start with this.

We will pay for food, for services and for renting houses using crypto currency))) In the near future
I want to buy a house for the first bitcoin earnings) This will be my start

Well, about the house would be great, but I think that you can start with a delicious burger or cake. And after that you can already buy a yacht, or a house.
I think this is a great idea Cheesy  I love cake Smiley  Before buying a house, i can relax using EMHPY services. But for this, of course, need to wait for the completion of the ICO and the implementation of the project  Grin
EmphyOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

In case some tokens remain unsold, we will organise additional round of ICO some time in the future. We have no intends to keep currency in one place, it should be spread among people, as it is accounting unit in the ecosystem.

Guys. And why did you decide to stop on the option with an additional ICO, rather than burning extra coins. Indeed, in this case, their value would have grown?
Let’s see how main round of ICO will go. You have to understand, that for delivering good product and bringing it to the market you need recourses. In this case, if we would burn unsold tokens we could get into situation of lacking appropriate recourses for accomplishing our project. This would have no help with bringing token value up. But don’t worry in case we would need extra ICO round, we will not sell them on price lower than maximal price on current upcoming ICO (For instance, if on upcoming ICO token price will go up to $0,095 then on additional ICO round it cannot be lower than that.).

Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:47:25 PM

Empty is listed here now: https://foxico.io/project/emphy

MakersONE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

Let’s see how main round of ICO will go. You have to understand, that for delivering good product and bringing it to the market you need recourses. In this case, if we would burn unsold tokens we could get into situation of lacking appropriate recourses for accomplishing our project. This would have no help with bringing token value up. But don’t worry in case we would need extra ICO round, we will not sell them on price lower than maximal price on current upcoming ICO (For instance, if on upcoming ICO token price will go up to $0,095 then on additional ICO round it cannot be lower than that.).

Yes, I understand you. In any case, it's too early to say. Let's look at the results of ICO, and then you can do some conclusions. I think that everything will be fine. Ideally, of course, if there are additional rounds, then the price should be a little higher.
peschi

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:01:17 PM

Yes, I understand you. In any case, it's too early to say. Let's look at the results of ICO, and then you can do some conclusions. I think that everything will be fine. Ideally, of course, if there are additional rounds, then the price should be a little higher.

I think there is only on possibility for a good ICO:
1) Have a min. cap. If this min cap is not reached, then the project is not funded and all collected funds are returned to the ICO participants
2) If min cap is reached: burn the non-sold tokens

This is, in my opinion, the only way. I won’t invest in ICOs which don’t fulfil these 2 points. An ICO should be a win-win situation for investors and the start-up.

EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:18:57 PM

1) Have a min. cap. If this min cap is not reached, then the project is not funded and all collected funds are returned to the ICO participants

This is, in my opinion, the only way. I won’t invest in ICOs which don’t fulfil these 2 points. An ICO should be a win-win situation for investors and the start-up.

So you suggest burning the tokens, and not using them for an additional ICO?
Because I believe that an additional ICO can bring more potential investors to the team.
EmphyOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

So you suggest burning the tokens, and not using them for an additional ICO?
Because I believe that an additional ICO can bring more potential investors to the team.
We are definitely not suggesting to burn any tokens. Besides, so far ICO goes really well, we have made over 30% of softcap on the very first day of ICO. That gives us belief, that we are going to reach our goals within this ICO round.

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:39:48 PM

This is tremendous! Congrats guys!

This ICO will not last long at this rate.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

Probably yes.
But it's better not to think ahead. Because everything is possible in the world of crypto currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MakersONE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

Probably yes.
But it's better not to think ahead. Because everything is possible in the world of crypto currency.

I'm agreed with you, but Emphy does really good results. It is collected almost 300 thousand dollars for such short term. Congratulations guys  Wink
john_tito

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

clif high!!!!  Wink Wink Wink Smiley Cheesy
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

you writted, that  "If this min cap is not reached, then the project is not funded and all collected funds are returned to the ICO participants"
but this applies to investors, who have invested in the project Emphy.
but other ICO participants, who have not invested in ICO, will simply not receive their reward...
that is, will remain with nothing - I hope so will not be.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:14:07 PM

Probably yes.
Everything is possible. But they show good results at the start. Not all projects are so good at selling tokens Wink
Cryptot86

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:22:12 AM

Does the slack channel work for anyone ?
EmphyOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

Does the slack channel work for anyone ?
Yes, it works, here is the invitation, you are welcome to join.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: