Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I get free Waves and Eth?  (Read 1935 times)
TaKlarPH (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:25:00 AM

Iam new to this campaigns and wallet and my first wallet is Waves wallet and this wallet contains fee I want to know what website I should go to? to get free waves I dont care if its small but its good if I could get the required fee for the wallet.

About ether wallet I don't still get it if it has fee so I want to ask if where can I get free Eth?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:39:10 AM

For waves you can go the faucet at www.wavesgo.com. They have some other faucets at www.wavesdrop.com but they are usually empty. You can also sign up to the waves slack and contribute to the conversation, they tip waves sometimes. Search for waves slack invite.

For eth, just search eth faucet. You can sign up for faucethub and they have a list. Takes a long time to collect eth from faucets for enough for gas.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

you can get free waves and ETH from faucet
if you want good reward, you can get faucet from gambling site, ussualy ETH support too, but if waves not support

above my comment is ready recomended about waves faucet
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:30:07 AM

Iam new to this campaigns and wallet and my first wallet is Waves wallet and this wallet contains fee I want to know what website I should go to? to get free waves I dont care if its small but its good if I could get the required fee for the wallet.

About ether wallet I don't still get it if it has fee so I want to ask if where can I get free Eth?

To be honest, most faucets are so small that even getting the typical .001 Waves fee will take some time.  It's not impossible, but it may take 20-30 pulls from the faucet to get it cleared.  Probably better off just dropping a small amount of bitcoin into your wallet.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:52:28 AM

Just buy in bittrex, waves and eth are available there, faucets wont gonna give you enough coins that you need, itll take you so much time for you too earn. You may also trade here if you want, just find someone that you can trust and transact with him for some waves and/or Eth.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:04:54 AM

Nowhere

TaKlarPH (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:54:56 AM

you can get free waves and ETH from faucet
if you want good reward, you can get faucet from gambling site, ussualy ETH support too, but if waves not support

above my comment is ready recomended about waves faucet

Thanks but what website could you give a link?

To be honest, most faucets are so small that even getting the typical .001 Waves fee will take some time.  It's not impossible, but it may take 20-30 pulls from the faucet to get it cleared.  Probably better off just dropping a small amount of bitcoin into your wallet.

Its okay as I still dont have coins my wallet is empty and with free coins but small amount and I will just try many time I think I will get more for my fee.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:43:03 AM

Its true that it takes a lot of time to get 0.001 waves.  But if you really want free waves,  you just have to try hard and visit every hour,  for wavesgo and wavesdrop anyway its free,  you only need a bit of your time. For me,  I got. 01200 waves by just visiting at least 5 times a day when I just a newbie.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:15:38 AM

Its true that it takes a lot of time to get 0.001 waves.  But if you really want free waves,  you just have to try hard and visit every hour,  for wavesgo and wavesdrop anyway its free,  you only need a bit of your time. For me,  I got. 01200 waves by just visiting at least 5 times a day when I just a newbie.

Is this really worth it? I think this is just kind of a waste of time. Faucets, after all, are more often than not just taking our time off and receive very little amounts in return. Faucets are more attractive to newbies and beginners but once they got the hang of how the crypto works they will leave them. You better invest a little as a start so that you will have waves. That would take no hassle from you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:20:24 AM

to get waves or ETH for free is not easy. My Experience For ETH many sites are providing Fauchet. but by obtaining ETH through the fauchet must provide a long spare time. However for Waves I have never tried it. Besides Fauchet also you can try free cloud mining eth.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:38:26 AM

So are you try to say where you can get free money. Cheesy believe dont spend too much time for faucets. Time is gold

Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

I think you need to use Faucets provided by different websites. But the amount given by them is negligible and they pay hourly!

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:16:44 AM

For  waves I can suggest wavesdrop and wavesgo.  Sometimes wavesdrop gives you token,  but I dont know how to use it. Mybe youll find use in some of those tokens.

White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:22:50 AM

Where can you get free money?Think about it
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:10:23 AM

you can try faucets and you will only get few cents a day.
Nobody give free money to you. You need to work to earn some money.
Digital Assets are not free money.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:44:23 AM

I think if just looking for it with the faucet you will not get much and will be consumed inexpensive shipping fee. You better follow bounty program and to buy some ether or waves in the market. Maybe that opinion from me hopefully be accepted well!
saga-crypto

Activity: 289

SAGA Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:57:16 AM

There is no way you can get free Waves or ETH, but you can get free token from both coins through airdrop, then sell those token for Waves or ETH. You may like to check this :

http://airdropalert.com

http://twitter.com/CryptoCoinTeam

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

Just scan through bounty threads and see a lot of air drops for free waves.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

You have to hunt for threads with the tag [AIRDROP] even though it will sometimes not be completely free (things like a twitter action or else might be required).

yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

I don't think there are free ETH and waves,  if you want some , have to pay for them on exchanges.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: