Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Ethereum Mining NoDevFee Pro v8.0  (Read 1414 times)
xiekang12121 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:30:55 AM

Ethernet Fang mining software -eth free charge pumping pumping anti crack small plug-in, perfectly compatible with all Claymore kernel software.
Claymore's Ethereum Mining NoDevFee v8.0
When you use the Claymore mining,
This program can help you save your money and earn more. It will re redirect 1% (or double mode 2%) fee to your nominated wallet address.
Whenever the monitoring to the developer wallet address will automatically intercept developers wallet address, and automatically replace your designated wallet address.
Claymore's Dual Ethereum full version crack ETH mining tool (redirect developer wallet address for your wallet address):

Download address: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kV7QZtl password: fy57

How to use?
1) NoDevFee8.0.zip Download
2) right click on the NoDevFee.exe-> tab - > > attribute compatibility - > Save run as Administrator
3) and open NoDevFee.bat will change to your wallet wallet address - > double-click NoDevFee.bat
brownfly

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:34:11 AM

Oh, nice! And which kind of RAT malware is incorporated?

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
xiekang12121 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:37:39 AM

Hello, this software is friendly, not malicious, you can experience it. You will get the correct answer.
crypto.lawyer.187

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:54:14 AM

Ethernet Fang mining software -eth free charge pumping pumping anti crack small plug-in, perfectly compatible with all Claymore kernel software.
This program can help you save your money and earn more. It will re redirect 1% (or double mode 2%) fee to your nominated wallet address.
Whenever the monitoring to the developer wallet address will automatically intercept developers wallet address, and automatically replace your designated wallet address.
Claymore's Dual Ethereum full version crack ETH mining tool (redirect developer wallet address for your wallet address):

How to use?
2) right click on the NoDevFee.exe-> tab - > > attribute compatibility - > Save run as Administrator
3) and open NoDevFee.bat will change to your wallet wallet address - > double-click NoDevFee.bat

does this work clay 10?
Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:57:06 AM

I rather just support the devs for making such a sick mining program!

GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:27:42 AM

I am reporting this to the mod in the hopes that it will get removed. I really fail to understand why posts like these are allowed, so I am going to do everything in my power to make sure they are removed.

To be clear, you leeches are not doing anyone any favors here with your stupid hack that save miners a measly 1%, but steal 100% of the money that is rightfully earned by the devs like Claymore that write us these great mining tools!  That small fee keeps an inherent tension in the system that results in the mining community getting constant updates to existing miners, as well as new ones when a new coin is released, such was the case with ZEC about a year ago.

What you hacks are doing is the exact same thing as someone re-recording a song written by someone else, but changing 1 word in the lyrics, then going and giving/selling that product to the public as your own, resulting in the original artist getting no royalties from the hard work they undertook to create that song.

It's been brought up time and time again, but instead of wasting your "talents" on stealing the money others have rightfully earned, why don't you try actually creating something new that will be a benefit to the mining community? 

Bottom line is that I think most miners here are smart enough to stay away from these hack jobs but can you imagine what would happen if most of them used these dev-fee stealers?  The devs income would dry up and they would stop developing updates and new miners, meaning everyone in the mining community will be hurt as a result. Certainly nobody is going to spend countless hours coding for no return, so they will end up going to another type of job and we all lose out as a result of a few losers who can't create anything decent themselves and have to hack the hard work of others.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:36:01 AM

I am reporting this to the mod in the hopes that it will get removed. I really fail to understand why posts like these are allowed, so I am going to do everything in my power to make sure they are removed.

To be clear, you leeches are not doing anyone any favors here with your stupid hack that save miners a measly 1%, but steal 100% of the money that is rightfully earned by the devs like Claymore that write us these great mining tools!  That small fee keeps an inherent tension in the system that results in the mining community getting constant updates to existing miners, as well as new ones when a new coin is released, such was the case with ZEC about a year ago.

What you hacks are doing is the exact same thing as someone re-recording a song written by someone else, but changing 1 word in the lyrics, then going and giving/selling that product to the public as your own, resulting in the original artist getting no royalties from the hard work they undertook to create that song.

It's been brought up time and time again, but instead of wasting your "talents" on stealing the money others have rightfully earned, why don't you try actually creating something new that will be a benefit to the mining community? 

Bottom line is that I think most miners here are smart enough to stay away from these hack jobs but can you imagine what would happen if most of them used these dev-fee stealers?  The devs income would dry up and they would stop developing updates and new miners, meaning everyone in the mining community will be hurt as a result. Certainly nobody is going to spend countless hours coding for no return, so they will end up going to another type of job and we all lose out as a result of a few losers who can't create anything decent themselves and have to hack the hard work of others.

you sir are blind as a bat, claymore while his program might be top dog, he doesn't deserve a 2 percent continual fee that WE PAY FOR, do you know even know how much claymore makes per month??? more than any software dev could make at a normal job, he could easily change it out to .5 percent or 1 percent and still make more than enough not to mention limiting how long the dev fee goes on for which he has NOT done, lets take his zcash miner for instance AMD GPUS ARE MAXXED OUT with the exception of the vega gpus which still doesn't warrant a 2 percent developer fee, id much rather pay 100 bucks for a no dev fee version that wont get updates at this point. MINER DEV's ARE GREEDY fuckers, so if you want to report anyone why don't you report them hmm? we live in a world where people are nothing short of greedy devs like claymore more so like EWBF which still has his miner up and he is not fixing it, no updates, people complaining, highly incomplete miner with the exception its fast at mining

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
crypto.lawyer.187

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:39:58 AM

you sir are blind as a bat, claymore while his program might be top dog, he doesn't deserve a 2 percent continual fee that WE PAY FOR, do you know even know how much claymore makes per month??? more than any software dev could make at a normal job, he could easily change it out to .5 percent or 1 percent and still make more than enough not to mention limiting how long the dev fee goes on for which he has NOT done, lets take his zcash miner for instance AMD GPUS ARE MAXXED OUT with the exception of the vega gpus which still doesn't warrant a 2 percent developer fee, id much rather pay 100 bucks for a no dev fee version that wont get updates at this point. MINER DEV's ARE GREEDY fuckers, so if you want to report anyone why don't you report them hmm? we live in a world where people are nothing short of greedy devs like claymore more so like EWBF which still has his miner up and he is not fixing it, no updates, people complaining, highly incomplete miner with the exception its fast at mining

I AGREE

he doesnt deserve 2%

nodevfee 7.1 works on claymore 9.7

brownfly

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

well, if you don't wanna pay, just don't use it. It is easy, right? Wink
Since Claymore software has never been released as GPL at some point, we cannot request the source (though I suspect it actually uses some GPL code). Anyway at the first glance it looks like simple jealousy to successful people. Write your own miner with a dev fee and offer it to the crypto-community! You will be awarded Cool

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
ste1

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

Hello, this software is friendly, not malicious, you can experience it. You will get the correct answer.

Then please release the source code.
Shnikes101

Activity: 254
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

Always shocked this board allows this...
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:39:03 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 05:40:25 PM by xxcsu

Why the same scam again ? and again? and again ?
He is try to get newbies to use his software ...again and again and again
before u decide to download and use it , do some research here on the forum Smiley
Just a little help  , CHECK OUT THIS FORUM LINK

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
sabercrypto

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

another account of millenium falcon?

just show the code.
xiekang12121 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:57:54 AM

another account of millenium falcon?

just show the code.
你是否不会使用?可以正常下载到你的电脑吗?
xiekang12121 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:26:45 AM

How to use?
xiekang12121 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:06:56 AM

How to use?
真的很好用
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

Is this the same one that mines to a hidden address?

Dont line the pockets of scammers
xiekang12121 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

Is this the same one that mines to a hidden address?

Dont line the pockets of scammers
这个插件不是你所想的那样,现在破解抽水插件已经有很多种,欺骗大家是没有必要的。你可以亲身尝试之后再来评价, Smiley
MokraCota

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:14:59 AM by MokraCota

I replaced all wallets in this program with mine with wxHexEditor, and it works fine for me.

Update:
I also found this: https://pastebin.com/BqH5Juzs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: