Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest 1000 USD into crypto  (Read 2909 times)
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:03:44 AM

Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

All form of income that you said was good it is just about the risk in taking back your investment, in mining maybe 1,000 will do but the return of investment will take same as with cloud mining, with trading some bitcoin or altcoins will take a greater risk but greater in return also.

Decide for yourself what will you want to do with your $1000 if you want a safe yet takes time or you want big profit yet risky one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:32:43 AM

Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

All form of income that you said was good it is just about the risk in taking back your investment, in mining maybe 1,000 will do but the return of investment will take same as with cloud mining, with trading some bitcoin or altcoins will take a greater risk but greater in return also.

Decide for yourself what will you want to do with your $1000 if you want a safe yet takes time or you want big profit yet risky one.
Either of mining or trading is risky and it depends on how the person will take care of that risk if he will do it with care or not. Even mining is a good way to make money because once you built a good and stable mining rig then it is already a passive income and it is suited for the people who don't have time for doing cryptocurrency matters while trading is good for determined people who want to make money almost everyday and get a possibility to earn higher amount of money than the miners.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

Bitcoin is considered the "standard", if you want something really safe but with lower returns, go for Bitcoin

If you don't mind taking risks, I'd research altcoins as they have the potential for higher returns, which Bitcoin can't offer (even though you can expect descent numbers)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:39:46 AM

Bitcoin is considered the "standard", if you want something really safe but with lower returns, go for Bitcoin

If you don't mind taking risks, I'd research altcoins as they have the potential for higher returns, which Bitcoin can't offer (even though you can expect descent numbers)
bitcoin is higher with a big advantage if you choose the alt which is not trusted prosperity then you will lose your income you have to carefully choose the right alt that will be traded bitcoin has been trusted prosperity
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

It was advised against the cloud mining earlier in this thread and I agree with that. Investing $1,000 in cloud mining you will return half of your money in 6 months in the best case scenario, but you will hardly return all your money let alone get any profit. That's how cloud mining sites work. I think most of them don't even bother to mine, creating a pyramid scheme and scamming the users.

Buying coins directly is the best option imo and of course I would choose BTC over any other crypto.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:51:19 AM

You may be right but I’ll suggest otherwise. If you want to invest 100$, go for Bitcoin and try to make out as maximum as possible out of it with your good knowledge and smart decisions.

After that, start saving money and go for more and more investments. They will for sure give you much more than you even expect.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:03:30 AM

bitcoin is higher with a big advantage if you choose the alt which is not trusted prosperity then you will lose your income you have to carefully choose the right alt that will be traded bitcoin has been trusted prosperity

There are many good altcoins actually, especially that still on ico, i know some good ICOs that i'm sure the price of that altcoin will increase in the future. It's for long term investment though, if you invest your 1000 USD on that ICOs, it will increase in the next 4-5months or more, depend on the market and the dev too.
swiftblade

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:10:40 AM

Since a fork happened in bitcoin,it is already reached apex point of its value.Though it is not indicating the consequence of imagined profit investing in it for now.
At the moment my consultation is to invest in ethereum.This coin is growing next to bitcoin and might be the best for long-term.
Do not go for cloud mining projects,in this way you will loose your whole budget.

Try to find anykind advices like this, if you get more than 10 say "ethereum will profitable", go for it. Don't see their rank, watch their analitics and make your own researches
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:05:35 AM

Cloud Mining will surely give you a headache it better for you to study trading as it is the best way to make profit for a short period of time.
But if you are not in hurry then you can just buy Ethereum and forget it for many years then it will surely bring you a lot of profit in the future. Goodluck.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

Well, that's a huge amount of money. I would suggest you to directly buy Bitcoin and hold it for a long period of time. Investing into Bitcoin is less risky compared to trading. How will you earn profit by just holding Bitcoin? Bitcoin is volatile, its market value is increasing as time passes by due to market demand. Its market value is directly proportional with its market demand such that if the demand increase, its value will also too. And as its value is increasing, the profit that you will earn will also increase.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

I think its a good idea. Because bitcoin is still growing. But what i would do is wait for the value to drop and then buy som crypto.
this way you will will get even more profit than u would do if you invest now.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:45:51 AM

Current price of bitcoin consider as cheaper than $5000, few days ago bitcoin even dropped to $3800 but it seems persist above $4000 right now. For long term investment, bitcoin always be the best choice compare to altcoins. Because bitcoin could rise over 400% within a year and not easily to be dumped due to many people hold it.
To build a mining rig require more than $1000 obviously and it's not an easy job to set it, and get profit. On the other hand, cloud mining is an easy way to mining but it takes a long time to get ROI which is better and faster if the funds invest in an ICO or altcoins.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:47:19 AM

I think $1000 is enough to start in trading. There are many altcoins that can make double your money. Research many altcoins that is really profitable and try to invest your money there.

Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

Which altcoin has a high potential profit than bitcoin? They have a higher potential for loss that's for sure. Even ethereum's growth is very slow. In terms of long term investment, bitcoin has a great potential for higher returns.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Yes, you have given good suggestion right now many altcoins is getting into scam after ICO. So selecting is important before investing, of course, you will make Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin altcoin increases but at the same time, you need to take risks even with the loss you made.
deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:30:52 AM

With youre budget, i think its better if you would bu and hold crypto. The way cryptocurrency price are rising, you sure could earn just by investing without losing much so buy and hold.

vk8181

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

Dont invest in cloudmining,just buy bitcoins directly from them and forget them for some time,this will be the best option according to me
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

Starting $1000 is really good. My first investment was $200 and I can say that I am lucky because my $200 became $1000. My skill is the reason why I earned 400% of my invesment.
BasedCoin

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

Ethereum is a safe bet with pretty fast profits. Its been above 400USD and lurking around 300USD now, so should'nt take long for it to catch up with a new ATH  Wink
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:52:37 AM

Having 1000$ to invest will be a good start. I think buying and holding strategy will be more profitable since Bitcoin's market value is increasing as time passes by. You'll wait for dumps to take place before buying Bitcoin. And then hold it and wait for its price to rise and become high. Sell it if the price is already high then repeat the procedure to make earning profit, continuous.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████