Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest 1000 USD into crypto  (Read 2909 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
I think you should invest in bitcoin at a time when its price has dropped sharply. Investing in bitcoin is a safe choice for you. Because bitcoin is a king of the crypto market and it will never collapse. So please be patient and wait for the price of it to buy. Hope you will achieve much success in your investment.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

Yes, your idea is really good. Trusting in the crypto market at the moment will make you rich. 2018 is really a year of development of the crypto market and you should take this opportunity to invest in the altcoins. I think you should invest in ETH or NEO. There are 2 altcoins that I feel have the most potential.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

Yes, your idea is really good. Trusting in the crypto market at the moment will make you rich. 2018 is really a year of development of the crypto market and you should take this opportunity to invest in the altcoins. I think you should invest in ETH or NEO. There are 2 altcoins that I feel have the most potential.
just because you feel that will have potential means OP should trust you?when i am sure you have not even a $100 on your wallet,lol. Dont let the OP to put investment in that coins with no assurance but FEELING.$1000 is not small amount so he must be aware on when to put the amount
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

What I know in my small knowledge is Mining is not profitable for all.If your country's electricity bill is high then you should not mine.Because you will lose your all capital fast.So If this happen, I will suggest you to buy some alt crypto with $1000.We can see many promising and bright crypto like ETH,LTC, ripple and others.Buy at low price and sell when the price goes up.Though it's risky but if you give proper time and hard work you can make big profit from it.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

You might want to consider in investment and trading cryptocurrencies, then this might help you a lot to choose what coin to hold.

https://www.converge.today/stories/top-5-cryptocurrencies-in-2018

That is the top 5 coin that has the best potential this year, 2018.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

Mining is not very profitable for the small-scale and medium-scale players. I would advice you to purchase Bitcoins rather than investing your money in mining rigs and other equipment. It will be even better if you could divert 20% or 30% of that amount in to alts such as Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Investing in bitcoin and other researched alt-coins appear relatively better
option as compared with mining or trading.Mining is not cost effective due to hardware
purchases and recurrent electric bills.Trading needs skills and experience.Therefore, the
best option is to buy some crypto currencies, store them away for some time.Then sell when price
appreciates considerably.Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: