Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society & Sex  (Read 2080 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

I mean I think we have been repressed for so long sexually that now we are just gaining our freedom back. So if you look at anyone that has been in a repressive society/family as soon as they get some freedom (bc they never had it before) they go completely overboard and do way too much of whatever it was that was restricted to them.

SO I think we are just in the beginning of our sexual freedom which is why you see people being overly sexual and everything overly sexualized I think in future generations this will calm down and we will be back to our natural state of balance but this will take some time.
Today's society of moral values ​​is severely degraded. Especially child sex abuse happens frequently, which is a crime that must be strictly punished. Society and law should pay more attention to this issue.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:47:02 AM

Rich countries tend to do more sex since they're educated in sex rather than in poor countries. Since poor countries can't fund to have sex education making them conservative about their sex life.
It is not in the rich countries that child sexual abuse occurs. Rich or poor is not important, but it is in the moral and personal values ​​of the self. Today's society has so many blue bearded, so disgusting. Need education, deterrence in any form. And seriously guilty.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:49:24 AM

Rich countries tend to do more sex since they're educated in sex rather than in poor countries. Since poor countries can't fund to have sex education making them conservative about their sex life.
It is not in the rich countries that child sexual abuse occurs. Rich or poor is not important, but it is in the moral and personal values ​​of the self. Today's society has so many blue bearded, so disgusting. Need education, deterrence in any form. And seriously guilty.

Exactly, well i guess abuse happens more often on the poor countries  because their government cant or wont just protect them. Abuse is everywhere that is how poor this children are
bitlyre

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:11:33 AM

Media is the cause of that, teens watch romance too often that they like to experience the so called love and fairy tale which lead to having sex, soon almost everbody accept it like it was natural. Thats what happen here in my country.
mothergodness

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

The media advocates that children have sex well despite their young age. Also, children can see different perversions and homosexual sex and will want to try it. In today's world, sex has lost its value.

FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

Sex is love, it is a manifestation of feelings. We will only talk about the traditional, not remembering the other LGBT people. But society uses sex as an animal instinct, with everything horrible, hence the diseases and illegitimate children. In general, you can skip tk, love each other, have sex, but think where, when and with whom, and what it will result in.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:43:42 PM

Sex education is really important to raise healthy generations . The more someone has little knowledge about sexualty the more he or she has many problem with his or her sexual life and as a result of this, this lack of knowledge totally affects society terribly. Education is the most important stuff in our life as in all fields of life.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
colossus

Activity: 121

Obey me and live or disobey and die.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

Its called evolution
Today we perceive sex as something trivial like take a rest or play game
PapaMichael

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

Or rather, poorer countries tend to be highly religious, that's why they are conservative.

that's totally my opinion
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

Its called evolution
Today we perceive sex as something trivial like take a rest or play game

In the modern world, people do not understand why sex is needed and use it with the first counter partners or even animals. People instead of developing began to degrade and behave like animals.

Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:56:09 PM

I agree that sex is a "need" but listen, as with everything, there has to be moderation

too much food is bad
too much alcohol is bad
too much oxygen is bad
too much water is bad
too much sex is bad

do it, but have a "limit" for it
tamadzky

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:55:58 AM

Sex is the ultimate form of love. Without sex it won't be a happy earth. It would be an impotent one. That country you've mentioned are open minded country that I hope I live with. Freedom is a choice and they agreed to it.
I agree with you. I want to live there too.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:48:11 AM

Because we start to put too much value on superficial things. The way we look, how popular, size of our muscles, numbers in our bank account. He have forgotten the things that doesn't fade easily, humor, kindness, dignity hardwork. All these erased because of our narcissistic poiny of view thanks to... Media

radenbachtyar

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

probably because US society can not see how that impact will happen to him and others. he only thinks of pleasure alone Tongue Huh Huh
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

Such free behavior is common to them, but in essence many contradict with circumstances, because of the habit that is not far like animals.
on the other hand people are speaking about venereal diseases to always be vigilant, but the reality is far from our view
disease is widespread, is it possible ii its effect Angry
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

Sex sells and in a capitalist society, selling is how things work. I have no problem with people sleeping around. It is their life. If they were responsible enough, then they'd spare future sexual partners STIs. If not, then they'll suffer eventually.

Rather have people freely having sex than them going around raping others. Just look at repressive countries, the locals usually end up targeting migrant workers to bust their load... And those societies are not even "liberated" as the US and Europe. Our country send plenty of workers abroad. Years ago one got abducted while waiting for a taxi. And he's a guy. He was found days later in the desert (where abuse victims are often dumped to die), unconscious, badly beaten and raped.

I agree with this mans point. As time progressed advertisers and capitalists have found put that sex really sells and that by using sexy women on a commercial makes a product sales skyrocket. As a result media has modded in us a mindset that sex in society is now acceptable everywhere and that it is not a taboo as the older eras operated to used to from before.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

Sex sells and in a capitalist society, selling is how things work. I have no problem with people sleeping around. It is their life. If they were responsible enough, then they'd spare future sexual partners STIs. If not, then they'll suffer eventually.

Rather have people freely having sex than them going around raping others. Just look at repressive countries, the locals usually end up targeting migrant workers to bust their load... And those societies are not even "liberated" as the US and Europe. Our country send plenty of workers abroad. Years ago one got abducted while waiting for a taxi. And he's a guy. He was found days later in the desert (where abuse victims are often dumped to die), unconscious, badly beaten and raped.

I agree with this mans point. As time progressed advertisers and capitalists have found put that sex really sells and that by using sexy women on a commercial makes a product sales skyrocket. As a result media has modded in us a mindset that sex in society is now acceptable everywhere and that it is not a taboo as the older eras operated to used to from before.

Only frequent use of sexual women with bare body parts in advertising causes many men the desire for sex, but they can not get it because they are busy for example with work and because of this advertising there is a risk of becoming impotent at a young age. It is necessary to avoid this accessibility.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Jerry_Hype

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Citizens of Europe and the U.S. have been 'liberated' from traditions, moral values and higher ideals to become hedonists and addicts. Why?

Because it's funny
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:06:49 PM

It is very important to note that Society can not be separated from sex as most adults in the society engage in sexual activities. The activities spread from both married and the unmarried, this has a lot to do with society norms, where a lot of people no longer consider been moral in acts and conducts,this does not excludes the church members who at the slightest opportunity indulge in this very sinful act, the unmarried see it as an opportunity to carryout sex ,since they are unmarried, this act have led to the wide spread of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases, including hepatitis and other. The society need to embrace Godly counsel from the Bible  in order to be able to free themselves from these evil acts that can lead many to hell.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:12 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 09:02:03 AM by Jarx

lot's of people are too freely relate to sex ... from the extreme to the extreme perceive all the ideas
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: