Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society & Sex  (Read 2080 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

It is enough to explore history to see that many great civilizations and kingdoms have failed due to moral decadence.
Ancient Rome is probably the best example.
If you look at today's society, you will see that the same thing is happening now.
Just look at current sexual scandals in society, from politicians to actors.
Nothing destroys the careers and lives of leading people in society so successfully as sexual immorality.
Sex really has the power to destroy society if it is abused.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:20:07 PM

Sex is allowed by those who want it, to understand it is enough to own 5 classes of education and have an age of 14 +. Those who prohibit sex are unable to control their thinking. Sex can not be forbidden and it can not be solved, its specificity is comprehended individually; at the capacity level.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:34:02 PM

Sex sells and in a capitalist society, selling is how things work. I have no problem with people sleeping around. It is their life. If they were responsible enough, then they'd spare future sexual partners STIs. If not, then they'll suffer eventually.

Rather have people freely having sex than them going around raping others. Just look at repressive countries, the locals usually end up targeting migrant workers to bust their load... And those societies are not even "liberated" as the US and Europe. Our country send plenty of workers abroad. Years ago one got abducted while waiting for a taxi. And he's a guy. He was found days later in the desert (where abuse victims are often dumped to die), unconscious, badly beaten and raped.

Yes sex is common right now but be sensitive of having a sex to a girl use contraceptive.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

Sex is allowed by those who want it, to understand it is enough to own 5 classes of education and have an age of 14 +. Those who prohibit sex are unable to control their thinking. Sex can not be forbidden and it can not be solved, its specificity is comprehended individually; at the capacity level.

Yes I agree to what you say even though I did not understand what you actually mean. I like such a cryptic talking, you should become a politician Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

Yes I agree to what you say even though I did not understand what you actually mean. I like such a cryptic talking, you should become a politician Smiley
i also do not understand what was he is up to . What was that 5 classes of education? Those who are prohibited sex , they the one who is afraid of intercourse , and i think no one is prohibiting sex , because sex is a normal for both sexes to do it. And this soceity they all liberated now , unlike those who are in other countries that sex for them is sacred.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
rynah011991

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:38:14 AM

It depends for which country you belong. We have different culture to be follow. As long as your country accept and adopt for that culture then there is nothing wrong unlike other countries they preserve virginity but there is no wrong with sex because ancient times sex is one of the best exercise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: