Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GLDCoin Skype Support Group!  (Read 751 times)
BitshireHashaway (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 05:40:41 AM

Do you have a large stake in gldcoins? Are you an active supporter of GLDCoins who is interested in trying to help support the currency? Join our skype group and work to be a part of important decisions. These will be decisions about our plans for how to build up GLDCoin not for profit but as a coin and similar things.

How do I join?
Add me on skype: cpwebsite
PM me here:

We only want active & interested supporters. Due to my involvement in GLD, changes are I'll recognize your username. Though if I don't, I'll ask you to give me some thread links or evidence of your support for GLD Coins or if you have a large stake. I'll then give you a password that you need to send to me via. message on skype once I accept your request. Once you send it to me, I will add you on the skype group.

*Note: This group isn't meant to increase your profits, its to help grow the currency.

Thanks ahead!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kr4x

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:42:50 AM

Do you have a large stake in gldcoins? Are you an active supporter of GLDCoins who is interested in trying to help support the currency? Join our skype group and work to be a part of important decisions. These will be decisions about our plans for how to build up GLDCoin not for profit but as a coin and similar things.

How do I join?
PM me here:

We only want active & interested supporters. Due to my involvement in GLD, changes are I'll recognize your username. Though if I don't, I'll ask you to give me some thread links or evidence of your support for GLD Coins or if you have a large stake. I'll then give you a password that you need to send to me via. message on skype once I accept your request. Once you send it to me, I will add you on the skype group.

*Note: This group isn't meant to increase your profits, its to help grow the currency.

Thanks ahead!

hello mister do I qualify Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:17:27 PM

I would join, but I'm not sure if I qualify..?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sting17

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:15:45 PM

I'd also like to join to see if I could offer anything. Happy to talk in pm. MSG me if interested

IMPORTANT GOLDCOIN INFORMATION | Official Gold Coin Website | Official Gold Coin Forum

LTC - LQRSRKHxfv22krMsLw8jsKoSYnnsWpVqAQ | GLD - E4EjCsEgYLsvQRVFuGyJPNwfWNioFxhZv5
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 03:19:47 PM

How do I join?
PM me here:

Thanks ahead!

hello mister do I qualify Wink

Lol yes:) contact me on skype. username: cpwebsite.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 03:33:07 PM

So, this is a support group? Like AA or something? My name is Hydro, and I am a GLDoholic? Shit like that? Well, I'm happy for you. It's a long, hard road to recovery, but when you are finally able to admit GLDCoin is going nowhere, the time and effort will have been worth it.

AZIZ1977

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 03:37:40 PM

So, this is a support group? Like AA or something? My name is Hydro, and I am a GLDoholic? Shit like that? Well, I'm happy for you. It's a long, hard road to recovery, but when you are finally able to admit GLDCoin is going nowhere, the time and effort will have been worth it.

stop trolling hydro.  Grin
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 03:38:26 PM

stop trolling hydro.  Grin

lol, oh come one, that shit was funny right there Grin

BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

hydro stop.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:04:49 PM

hydro stop.

Man, tough crowd. See what GLD does to you? Sucks the sense of humor right out of you. I'm here for you dude. Everything will be OK. My coin of choice is also dieing.

BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 08:23:25 PM

hydro stop.

Man, tough crowd. See what GLD does to you? Sucks the sense of humor right out of you. I'm here for you dude. Everything will be OK. My coin of choice is also dieing.

I've noticed. Were trying to build up a base and infrastructure behind the coin and the skype group is for people who have the ability to make a difference to talk about making a difference. Thanks for the support I guess...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: