Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Short-term call  (Read 2262 times)
Xiaoma

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:58:59 PM

how can you predict something that already happens... we are going to 140 tomorrow.
I'm 99.9% sure of that because I can easily predict the future: I sold all my coins, so I correctly predicted 130 by today. Since I'm not buying back so expensive, we 99% will break 140 barrier tomorrow, and 80% will touch 150 in the weekend.

If I was to buy coins today, then it would crash to 120 or even 115 in the weekend. But I will not, so people can be confident we will get to 140 in less than 24 hours Wink

My prediction was made when price was $125. Get your facts straight.

lol so fail these noobs.

my prediction was made when price was 120, so I beat you Cheesy

don't make the mistake to judge noobs by the number of posts, most people around here lurk for years Wink

I shared some useful advice, in my infinite generosity, not asking for anything in change. BTC will keep rising until I will decide to buy. Then will instantly crash. I'm not going to buy in the next couple days, so...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:03:03 PM

how can you predict something that already happens... we are going to 140 tomorrow.
I'm 99.9% sure of that because I can easily predict the future: I sold all my coins, so I correctly predicted 130 by today. Since I'm not buying back so expensive, we 99% will break 140 barrier tomorrow, and 80% will touch 150 in the weekend.

If I was to buy coins today, then it would crash to 120 or even 115 in the weekend. But I will not, so people can be confident we will get to 140 in less than 24 hours Wink

lol so fail these noobs.

don't make the mistake to judge noobs by the number of posts, most people around here lurk for years Wink

I shared some useful advice, in my infinite generosity, not asking for anything in change. BTC will keep rising until I will decide to buy. Then will instantly crash. I'm not going to buy in the next couple days, so...

First off link?

Second wow everyone seems so up and about being right. If you noticed I said I could be wrong. Never cared a out being right. Lolz

Oh and about posting count and profile creation it says more than you think. Don't be a noob to think it doesn't.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Xiaoma

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:14:54 PM

lol so fail these noobs.

First off link?

Second wow everyone seems so up and about being right. If you noticed I said I could be wrong. Never cared a out being right. Lolz

Oh and about posting count and profile creation it says more than you think. Don't be a noob to think it doesn't.

So you really took my message seriously? Didn't you see the credible reasons I gave? I predict the price of BTC because the Gods of Bitcoin do the best they can to annoy me. Really they do. No matter if other 10000 people buy and sell, the Gods of Bitcoin look at me personally, raise the price when I sell and push it down when I buy. Oh.. even better, if I keep 50% coins and 50% dollars then the Mighty Gods of Bitcoin sit there and wait for me to choose one, and price is stuck around 120 for days. Now you know the truth about the last couple weeks of stability.  Cool

As for people only creating a profile after lurking for a while, do you realize that you cannot reply to people if you browse anonymously, don't you? How many months can a man resist the urge to reply to people? Wink
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:14:27 PM

lol so fail these noobs.

First off link?

So you really took my message seriously? Didn't you see the credible reasons I gave? I predict the price of BTC because the Gods of Bitcoin do the best they can to annoy me. Really they do. No matter if other 10000 people buy and sell, the Gods of Bitcoin look at me personally, raise the price when I sell and push it down when I buy. Oh.. even better, if I keep 50% coins and 50% dollars then the Mighty Gods of Bitcoin sit there and wait for me to choose one, and price is stuck around 120 for days. Now you know the truth about the last couple weeks of stability.  Cool

As for people only creating a profile after lurking for a while, do you realize that you cannot reply to people if you browse anonymously, don't you? How many months can a man resist the urge to reply to people? Wink

Translation: "I'm a noob and I want you to think I am not a noob."  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 10:36:22 PM

Xiaoma, good replies! Smiley (and about would-be noobs too)

I had exactly the same feeling that my decisions to hold, buy or sell affected the price dynamics. As soon as I buy, I get a sinking feeling that I shouldn't have done that. And if I decide not to buy, the next day will show a rise in price Smiley

As for noobs, I lurked the forums for half a year before regestering, and I seldom reply since regestering.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
batcoin

Activity: 238

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:54:07 PM

I think Smoothie likes to toy with his prey before he eats it.  Grin

If you have more than 0.01BTC and complain about early adopters, please consider donating to this address: 1P11Dz4mhDcJvetHqEJu35KNEVqSRmqo3b
General Tips: 1P4YfrYwQKKtfwszzb2aHgLVLiWQCrJfwi
batcoin

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:54:58 PM

Then...

If you have more than 0.01BTC and complain about early adopters, please consider donating to this address: 1P11Dz4mhDcJvetHqEJu35KNEVqSRmqo3b
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 11:00:13 PM

Batcoin, you do realise that compared to smoothie's hitcount... sorry, reply count, you could be consisered a noob too?  Tongue

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
batcoin

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:18:49 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2013, 07:21:52 AM by batcoin

Batcoin, you do realise that compared to smoothie's hitcount... sorry, reply count, you could be consisered a noob too?  Tongue

?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: