Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Very Cautious - shawshankinmate37927 / and / ruggedman_dan, Ceasar V,  (Read 702 times)
saudibull (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:18:28 AM

Shawshank started posting his thoughts into my sell posts, when I asked him to remove it, he got irate, then started posting under all my posts, the same thing over and over, I had to lock and self moderate all my posts, as I would delete his post every few minutes / I reported him to several mods. He continues to harass me, even in my rep causing a landslide of speculation / If you have a rep thread, dont go anywhere near this guy

ruggedman_dan, I never traded with him, he was upset I didnt want to use escrow, so no deal, fine days later after seeing shawshanks post, he ruins my thread by saying Im a scammer, not only that, he DEMANDED I trade with him to prove im not scamming, I have that proof and I believe he posted what he said in my rep himself / do not try and conduct business with these individuals -

Also user "Ceasar V" He bashed my rep after he tried to contact me with a deal.... again, if you have a rep thread, dont touch these guys -
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:19:58 AM

lol.
Chuck

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:21:23 AM

saudibull is an obvious scammer. He PM'ed me twice to do a deal for a rate that is "too good to be true", and refused to use escrow. (I said I'd pay any escrow fees). I called him out on this and he wrote me:

What there saying is a joke, and you have no rep, 45 posts.. lol, Fuck you bitch

BTC: 1CKytBzLeA1QcFM33qgi9YWPq1ax3XEJ84
saudibull (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:30:21 AM

saudibull is an obvious scammer. He PM'ed me twice to do a deal for a rate that is "too good to be true", and refused to use escrow. (I said I'd pay any escrow fees). I called him out on this and he wrote me:

What there saying is a joke, and you have no rep, 45 posts.. lol, Fuck you bitch

I never refused escrow and can prove it, if I have scammed someone, SHOW ME, PROVE IT, none of you can because I havent.. so fuck off -
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:15:19 AM

he was upset I didnt want to use escrow

I never refused escrow and can prove it

Hmmm....  Roll Eyes

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:45:48 AM

Weak drama. Let's all move on kay?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: