Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Loan  (Read 590 times)
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:28:58 AM

Just letting the community know I will be in need of a loan in the near future. I want to use the money to purchase a BFL Jalapeño. I know of their reputation but at the moment IDGAF if the difficulty increases and it won't be worth mining anymore. I'll at least have a souvenir lol. So, yeah if anyone is interested in letting me know what their conditions are send me PM's or feel free to post on this thread. That is all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:30:38 AM

What collateral can you offer? What if BFL never delivers anything to you?
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:38:19 AM

Not sure. I've never asked for a loan so I'm not sure what most community members view as worthy collateral. I wouldn't want to give out any sensitive information that's for sure. As for BFL not shipping, you're right that could happen but that's just a risk I'm willing to take. I don't have the knowledge or skills to build my own rig so purchasing one is the best I can do for now. Plus I just recently got a job and am making sufficient money so ATM I don't mind spending/wasting a few bucks. Like I said I won't be officially requesting for the loan just yet. I'll wait for my paycheck to get here and think things through if my enthusiasm for a rig is still high then I'll repost this thread.
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:41:33 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 04:53:55 PM by The 4ner

I already have some BTC in my CoinLenders account so as for collateral I think I've got you covered. Lol. Of course it's less than the requested lend amount, but still, I recently bought those BTC not mined so they're worth a lot to me.
Kruniac

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:00:24 AM

Not sure. I've never asked for a loan so I'm not sure what most community members view as worthy collateral. I wouldn't want to give out any sensitive information that's for sure. As for BFL not shipping, you're right that could happen but that's just a risk I'm willing to take. I don't have the knowledge or skills to build my own rig so purchasing one is the best I can do for now. Plus I just recently got a job and am making sufficient money so ATM I don't mind spending/wasting a few bucks. Like I said I won't be officially requesting for the loan just yet. I'll wait for my paycheck to get here and think things through if my enthusiasm for a rig is still high then I'll repost this thread.

I was super pumped to buy a BFL rig when I discovered the technology, but I didn't. I didn't jump on it, and I'm waiting to see what happens.

The downside is that since I just recently discovered bitcoins, I'm way too late in the game to do any kind of mining worth a damn. I REALLY wish I would have discovered this a year ago. Anyway, best of luck to you in your investment. By the time BFL ships (no joke intended), I'll have my own enterprises working out. If you ever want to do something with mining and need an investor, message me.

The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:05:49 AM

I was super pumped to buy a BFL rig when I discovered the technology, but I didn't. I didn't jump on it, and I'm waiting to see what happens.

The downside is that since I just recently discovered bitcoins, I'm way too late in the game to do any kind of mining worth a damn. I REALLY wish I would have discovered this a year ago. Anyway, best of luck to you in your investment. By the time BFL ships (no joke intended), I'll have my own enterprises working out. If you ever want to do something with mining and need an investor, message me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm waiting to see some positive response form the community if BFL ever does ship their equipment. As for your investing offer, many thanks! I'll keep that in mind for sure. We may be too late to mine BTC but I have a pretty good rep in the LTC community, and AFAIK LTC isn't anywhere near BTC's current development. So, jumpin' on board with LTC this early on might not be such a bad idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: