Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 09:19:01 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Singapore  (Read 245795 times)
JamesN85

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:32:12 AM

Singapore is hub for Pharma is Asia. Check out BlockRX offers a comprehensive blockchain solution to fully integrate Life Science Researchers, BioPharma, Medical Device Manufactures and Healthcare Providers to improve patient outcomes. Learn more @ https://www.blockrx.com/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
YANKUMI

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

hey y'all ... anyone selling off their asics miners?? PM me .. would like to buy em for a good price I'm stating in JB BTW

I'm missing out the deal, they are all limited. I don't know if who are the people that hoards it.
orchardcoins

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

any WhaleCoin miners here? you can mine it using your favorite ethereum miner.

OrchardCoins Pool: MUSICOIN
Android Mining Rig Monitor: OrchardCoinsMonitor
tzegian

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:39:04 PM

If anyone is interested in a project that its ICO has already started and I find it a great opportunity with high ROI (Return On Investment) feel free to PM me for more information and details so I don't spam/advertise here.  Smiley
Konstantine_m

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

Could you post links of sites with blockchain news for Singapore?

Делаем сайты, смартконтракты, кабинеты, Моб. апы
gilbert5107

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

https://image.ibb.co/i9Omkb/pcie_x1_riser_mining_no_usb_and_no_power_source_1504183089_1a9468a5.jpg

im using this riser... anyone interested??
martinmorta

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

https://medium.com/@reviewcryptos/top-3-icos-of-october-2017-4b00a01e711b
Signals.network

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

Become an ambassador for the Signals project for your country!

We are looking for an ambassador to help us translate from English and manage Singapore crypto community here on Bitcointalk. Signals.network is a new data science marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. If you think you have what it takes to represent us in your country’s crypto community, contact us at team@signals.network. You will be rewarded via our bounty program, full terms can be found on our blog.

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

Website | Bitcointalk announcement | Bounty thread

G14tz87

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:38:01 PM

Hi kawan2, I am new in the bitcoin about 5 months more, I want more tau in bitcoin. Please help Yes kawan2 ku smua him about his knowledge in bitcoin.

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
CoinSanta

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Wow, my account on Coinhako just got emptied. 17th October hacker accessed my account and initiated transfer and zero security trigger by unknown device, zero transaction verification via email. I hadn't set up 2FA due to not being able to spot it on their website (lame I know) but thought my password was secure and long. Why is there not even an email notification for outgoing transaction when there is one for incoming transaction? Thanks CH I just lost 0.2btc. Also, coincidence much that on 19th a new coinhako blogpost is up regarding account security? Makes me think some other people had their accounts compromised too.

Can anyone give any advice? Would I be able to at least demand the IP address of the hacker who stole my coins or does Coinhako even track devices!?

Coinhako, if your reading this please help.
anakinisme

Activity: 518

https://www.facebook.com/miningpuppets/

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Want to buy! 我要买!
Antminer 蚂蚁!

S1 x 1
S2 x 1
S4 x 1
U1 x 1
U2+ x 1
R1 x1

I dont mind if it wasnt a working.
坏的也行。

Please pm me. 
请联系我。

anakinisme
                  137VEPAYGBedAbnSqHkdR4a6LLAUoNim4g
orchardcoins

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:39:37 AM

Wow, my account on Coinhako just got emptied. 17th October hacker accessed my account and initiated transfer and zero security trigger by unknown device, zero transaction verification via email. I hadn't set up 2FA due to not being able to spot it on their website (lame I know) but thought my password was secure and long. Why is there not even an email notification for outgoing transaction when there is one for incoming transaction? Thanks CH I just lost 0.2btc. Also, coincidence much that on 19th a new coinhako blogpost is up regarding account security? Makes me think some other people had their accounts compromised too.

Can anyone give any advice? Would I be able to at least demand the IP address of the hacker who stole my coins or does Coinhako even track devices!?

this is quite scary man. there should have been emails about the transactions at least. have you tried contacting them directly?

CoinSanta

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

this is quite scary man. there should have been emails about the transactions at least. have you tried contacting them directly?

IKR. Yes, reply finally came in this morning saying they would investigate. I went down to Police HQ for statement taking and now my case is with CID cybercrime dept. At least someone is looking at my case. Honestly the security at Coinhako is damn lax. They claimed "2-Factor authentication for all users", but their site is kind of minimalistic and I did not expect the 2FA option to be tucked away in a small corner under a drop down menu. Usually I would have called in but the slow customer service put me off trying to correspond with them, and I assumed it was mandatorily set up for all users somehow.

Yeah and the worse parts were that there was no detection of new devices and trigger of email verification. Coinbase and Blockchain have these in place because it concerns money and that should be the bare minimum. So I wrote in to them very mad, the hacker had a pretty damn easy job of just figuring out my PW, and seeing how there wasn't any notification of an outgoing transaction, I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't logged in and checked out the balance.

OK la, lesson learnt. Don't play around with fire (online exchanges, especially not without 2FA).
orchardcoins

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

IKR. Yes, reply finally came in this morning saying they would investigate. I went down to Police HQ for statement taking and now my case is with CID cybercrime dept. At least someone is looking at my case. Honestly the security at Coinhako is damn lax. They claimed "2-Factor authentication for all users", but their site is kind of minimalistic and I did not expect the 2FA option to be tucked away in a small corner under a drop down menu. Usually I would have called in but the slow customer service put me off trying to correspond with them, and I assumed it was mandatorily set up for all users somehow.

Yeah and the worse parts were that there was no detection of new devices and trigger of email verification. Coinbase and Blockchain have these in place because it concerns money and that should be the bare minimum. So I wrote in to them very mad, the hacker had a pretty damn easy job of just figuring out my PW, and seeing how there wasn't any notification of an outgoing transaction, I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't logged in and checked out the balance.

OK la, lesson learnt. Don't play around with fire (online exchanges, especially not without 2FA).

i hope you recover your account bro. i registered with coinhako but luckily i didnt do any transactions. i got scared when they emailed me about their frozen DBS account. so far, im doing fine with coinbase + xfers.

im surprised with your long password, someone was able to guess it. lets hope its not an inside job and coinhako can give sufficient explanation.

as always - do not trust anyone. this applies to all crypto related stuff especially exchanges. only store coins in exchanges when you have to trade. if you wont be trading, always withdraw everything to your personal wallets.

also, always use 2FA for everything important immediately after creating any account. i personally use google authenticator/authy. very easy and convenient to use, supported by almost all the sites i use.

good luck brother!

anapdishman

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:53:48 PM

Hi all, a new Singaporean based Bitcoin user here   Cheesy Cheesy
anakinisme

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

WELCOME!

anakinisme
waitinglist

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:10:20 PM

WELCOME!
I am also new in this forum,i come from neighboring Malaysia
yugiohtv

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:29:11 AM

hello you  Grin Grin Grin
anakinisme

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:25:46 AM

WELCOME!
I am also new in this forum,i come from neighboring Malaysia

lol. Visit me in Malaysia!

anakinisme
NitroToken

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

Hello! Greetings from the Nitro team!

Primarily based out of Singapore, we have a fantastic team, hard at work preparing for our upcoming ICO.

We'd like to invite you all to follow us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254986

and www.nitro.live

We have some huge announcements in the lead up to the ICO launch!

On a personal note, I've been involved in the cryptocurrency scene for many years now, and although it has its challenges (as documented by bloomberg!), its great to see both the fintech scene and cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystems go from strength to strength in Singapore!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.