Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace  (Read 17192 times)
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

Please explain in more detail how to participate? how payments are made. When will it go to the stock exchanges.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filgaia

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

i want to join the airdrop !

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

Thank you so much for the airdrop

My key is

LBx2qjFANIoHpmGqlzy0C2oT0MvG

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LibreBazaar (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:10:04 PM

I only have 50 character signature, how can I add your signature? Huh

Apologies, only Jr. Members and above can join the signature campaign.

When you say that items are going to be voted on by the community via the blockchain, does that mean that every single product or listing itself is publicly visible? Otherwise, they couldn't be voted on. And can I list an item straight on your marketplace or does there first have to be vote about that?

There will be private listings but by default every listing will be public and can be seen at the marketplace directly. However, in case a seller stops responding to messages or stop shipping orders then this will be publicly visible to all users and buyers who have already placed their orders or potential buyers planning to place order and holding LBC will be able to vote against the seller and once minimum threshold have been reached then final decision will be made based on the seller stats (current + past history), number of voters and LBT (then LBC) held by each of them, considering all these factors item will be removed from the marketplace.

To accept an order sellers needs to have LBC in their wallets that is equivalent to the total price of an order. In case an item is removed, LBC belonging to the buyers that are in escrow will be refunded to them whereas LBC in escrow that belonged to the sellers will be burned. Demand for LBC goes up whenever an item is removed from the marketplace. However, sellers have a strong incentive to ensure that their listing doesn't gets removed with any pending orders.

And how will those private listings work or who can make use of that? Is that some premium function then or does it depend on the nature of the product? What happens if someone wants to sell illegal products? It wouldn't be bad if it was publicly visible, but if there is a private function then that might lead to a lot of abuse. Both ways could lead to bad results, I know.

You might not want to make your item available to everyone so private listings will allow accessing a single item and / or group of items that are not accessible directly at the marketplace and you need to have a secret address to access these listings. However, they will follow the same rule for item removal as is the case for public listings so let's say if someone lists an illegal items privately and shares its address on a blog to abuse the market's anonymity features then even then the listing can be accessed and removed from the marketplace through community consensus.

Please explain in more detail how to participate? how payments are made. When will it go to the stock exchanges.

Please read instructions to join the airdrop and / or signature campaign. Pre-ICO will be held in later half of Fall 2017 and the tokens will be listed on exchanges after completion of the pre-ICO. No firm timelines are available at the moment but tentatively LBT will be listed within 2 weeks after completion of the pre-ICO.

Building a Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace (DAM) for the masses. ANN thread
Chacha ananda

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

Hey sir im joined aidrop
Good luck
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:27:48 PM

I hope the project becomes really a success.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
AleZ-set

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:30:10 PM

And I`m to!
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:43:57 PM

Joined Airdrop. Thanks
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

Joined the airdrop
Your airdrop key is: LBxonZ8LANmjt3wZpcSQxfHEIJE6

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
KiparisD

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

Has anyone received something already, i patienly waiting, thanks  Smiley
mkl59

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:24:51 AM

im joined AirDrop, pm send Thank You!
SibiHH

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:50:37 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 12:38:08 PM by SibiHH

i change my signature but is there a form i need to fill ?
if no need to register a form ,you guys how to know how much weeks i wear this signature

Please follow the instructions for signature campaign given in this thread. LBT will be credited to your account automatically on a daily basis if you are using the forum signatures with your airdrop key in line with given instructions.

Did that some days ago, put the signature including my personal airdrop key where is belongs, but still haven't received anything. Checked my balance on https://librebazaar.org/airdrop.php, still at 0.

Edit: Typos
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

hello dev I joined signature but I can't open my airdrop to check my balance because I don't know my airdrop key.please let me know how to check my airdrop status .thanks.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:35:28 PM

I also have a 0 balance, but I guess it also means that i'm registered and that the final airdrop will be calculated after the end of the period

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
LibreBazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

if no need to register a form ,you guys how to know how much weeks i wear this signature

Please follow the instructions for signature campaign given in this thread. LBT will be credited to your account automatically on a daily basis if you are using the forum signatures with your airdrop key in line with given instructions.

Did that some days ago, put the signature including my personal airdrop key where is belongs, but still haven't received anything. Checked my balance on https://librebazaar.org/airdrop.php, still at 0.

I understand you did not place the airdrop key in your signature earlier but since you have it now you will be seeing tokens added to your account starting today. This is an automated process and the system validates your participation in signature campaign by referring to your airdrop key in the signature, otherwise there is no way to validate that this is your account.

I also have a 0 balance, but I guess it also means that i'm registered and that the final airdrop will be calculated after the end of the period

That is correct. Mark the date: October 15, 2017.

snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:04:03 PM

I understand you did not place the airdrop key in your signature earlier but since you have it now you will be seeing tokens added to your account starting today. This is an automated process and the system validates your participation in signature campaign by referring to your airdrop key in the signature, otherwise there is no way to validate that this is your account.

That is correct. Mark the date: October 15, 2017.

I don´t get this. I registered for signature campaign, but did I do it correctly?

What is BBCODE? I just pasted my Key to the text...??

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

When you say that items are going to be voted on by the community via the blockchain, does that mean that every single product or listing itself is publicly visible? Otherwise, they couldn't be voted on. And can I list an item straight on your marketplace or does there first have to be vote about that?

There will be private listings but by default every listing will be public and can be seen at the marketplace directly. However, in case a seller stops responding to messages or stop shipping orders then this will be publicly visible to all users and buyers who have already placed their orders or potential buyers planning to place order and holding LBC will be able to vote against the seller and once minimum threshold have been reached then final decision will be made based on the seller stats (current + past history), number of voters and LBT (then LBC) held by each of them, considering all these factors item will be removed from the marketplace.

To accept an order sellers needs to have LBC in their wallets that is equivalent to the total price of an order. In case an item is removed, LBC belonging to the buyers that are in escrow will be refunded to them whereas LBC in escrow that belonged to the sellers will be burned. Demand for LBC goes up whenever an item is removed from the marketplace. However, sellers have a strong incentive to ensure that their listing doesn't gets removed with any pending orders.

And how will those private listings work or who can make use of that? Is that some premium function then or does it depend on the nature of the product? What happens if someone wants to sell illegal products? It wouldn't be bad if it was publicly visible, but if there is a private function then that might lead to a lot of abuse. Both ways could lead to bad results, I know.

You might not want to make your item available to everyone so private listings will allow accessing a single item and / or group of items that are not accessible directly at the marketplace and you need to have a secret address to access these listings. However, they will follow the same rule for item removal as is the case for public listings so let's say if someone lists an illegal items privately and shares its address on a blog to abuse the market's anonymity features then even then the listing can be accessed and removed from the marketplace through community consensus.

Please read instructions to join the airdrop and / or signature campaign. Pre-ICO will be held in later half of Fall 2017 and the tokens will be listed on exchanges after completion of the pre-ICO. No firm timelines are available at the moment but tentatively LBT will be listed within 2 weeks after completion of the pre-ICO.

Ok so every item will be attached to an address. And once any person shares that address, everyone else actually knows what kind of item is currently listed on your marketplace and could vote for removing that item. Is there an up vote and down vote function so to say for any product? If that was the case, your platform could actually deliver very interesting info to authorities when it comes to illegal products. Not necessarily in terms of identities, but just statistics.

LibreBazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:09:00 AM

Ok so every item will be attached to an address. And once any person shares that address, everyone else actually knows what kind of item is currently listed on your marketplace and could vote for removing that item. Is there an up vote and down vote function so to say for any product? If that was the case, your platform could actually deliver very interesting info to authorities when it comes to illegal products. Not necessarily in terms of identities, but just statistics.

Private listings will be attached to an address as they won't be accessible from anywhere else in the marketplace and users can up / down vote products that have been listed both privately and publicly. Sales figure, votes / ratings and reviews against all products will be publicly visible for both public listings as well as private listings as long as you can access these listings through the secret address.

kschneezy

Activity: 387
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:17:12 AM

Very interesting idea will continue to follow
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:22:29 AM

Promising project.
GL, Sir!  Smiley

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: