Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders; what do you look for  (Read 2957 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

I will always look for how much is the minimum goal of their ICO sale. For example if ICO is having total of 100 thousand tokens and their minimum goal is to sell the 25 thousand in the pre ICO stage then one must keep track of that thing. Once they cross the minimum goal then you can be sure that you will at least get what you have invested. If not, the goal is far far away from the set target then I won't choose to invest into it. I will skip it. Then next thing I will look for is the news about these ICO, whether they are getting noticed in public figures, are they getting responses from exchangers whether they will be getting listed after the launch immediately or not and thing related to it. This again ensures that your ICO is legit and gave the chances of pumped price when it gets listed. That is what I look fir in the ICO investment. :-)

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

Straight forward question;

What do you investors look for in Pre-ICOs and then after the coin does come out on exchanges what do you look for when you're trading?
I think  what I look out in trading is to make profit and not lose.  Trading without profit is a disappointment and I don't want to live a disappointed life. I will like to make heavy profit from my trading and investment because this is the purpose why I invested in the first place and not to lose my investment. I have been trying to increase my knowledge on how the market work in other to increase my profit capacities.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:16:25 AM

What do you investors look for in Pre-ICOs and then after the coin does come out on exchanges what do you look for when you're trading?

There are different things. Right now, one of the biggest things to watch out for are scammers and those that do not have what it takes to make a project come through. Small groups and teams better be very on the ball to keep up with the workload or there will be a failed project. I do not trust those that come straight out of no where and have not been involved with crypto long.
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

I always look for a coin that is very profitable and really good for investment. I always investing my money to the coin that have potential in the market. I always studying different coin for me to have a lot of knowledge to choose the best coin for investment.

lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:49:02 AM

First, I will look at the potential of the ICO that followed I will look at the development, followed by the coin profits when it appears.
But the most important is the issue of whether it is ICO scam or not?
From ICO coins until it appears traders always want it generates more profit
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

profit, that is the main thing in the search by the trader in any hemisphere because, already menghabskan a lot of capital and also the principle used is the buy in price is low and sell in high price.

That is not so easy to get into trading and earn profits like that. The buy low and sell high is the trick of dark ages now. People are advancing more and we should work like that only. There are many pump and dump groups which are making the market look like a shit field. They manipulate the prices ridiculously, like Korean market if you will see now.

But as the time is passing you have to adopt these markets and techniques so that you can earn profits too. Join these groups and learn how they are doing it as it is the best and quick way to get profits. It's not good thing but that's the the everything is working now and you can not argue that.

Rather, find out best ICO to invest your money into and keep track of the project since pre sale phase to get cheaper coins and then later trade at higher rates once on the exchanger.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

Every traders look for income. If they will profit on their trading, they will choose their best trading so that profit also is best. For me best trading now is btc because if you followed them as a bitcoiner you can have the time also to learn and to know how to trade btc because people look on the profit.
Mahanton

Activity: 2660
Merit: 623

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:39:57 PM

profit, that is the main thing in the search by the trader in any hemisphere because, already menghabskan a lot of capital and also the principle used is the buy in price is low and sell in high price.

That is not so easy to get into trading and earn profits like that. The buy low and sell high is the trick of dark ages now. People are advancing more and we should work like that only. There are many pump and dump groups which are making the market look like a shit field. They manipulate the prices ridiculously, like Korean market if you will see now.

But as the time is passing you have to adopt these markets and techniques so that you can earn profits too. Join these groups and learn how they are doing it as it is the best and quick way to get profits. It's not good thing but that's the the everything is working now and you can not argue that.

Rather, find out best ICO to invest your money into and keep track of the project since pre sale phase to get cheaper coins and then later trade at higher rates once on the exchanger.

This is why i do sometime check out for those groups but i didnt really tend to use their fuds or shills anytime which i do really analyze each movement i do make specially i do always seek for low supply coin projects which i can assume it can manipulated easily.This would really be a capable candidate when it comes to pump and dump schemes.Traders will really make their own way as long they can able to make profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

I only focus on profit on my investment and nothing more than that. I do believe that this is also the primary objective of all investors and I also see profit as a motivating factor because even the founder of any project or ico will like its project to be profitable.
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

Every traders look for income. If they will profit on their trading, they will choose their best trading so that profit also is best. For me best trading now is btc because if you followed them as a bitcoiner you can have the time also to learn and to know how to trade btc because people look on the profit.

i am sure that traders looking for profit and in crypto currency, we have big opportunity to make profit. we can trading bitcoin-fiat, bitcoin-altcoin. but we don't have to go with some groups that offers will giving a signal for the pump. we need to analyze the coins itself so we can determine what will happen later and if we need to buy and sell, we can place the order.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Good pre-ico discounts and bonuses, stable token price without deflation and inflation after the token gets on the exchanger platforms. This is the main two expectation from me.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

Good pre-ico discounts and bonuses, stable token price without deflation and inflation after the token gets on the exchanger platforms. This is the main two expectation from me.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 966
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

They read a few articles and think that they have the next big idea. Whether the idea is sound or not, can they make it happen? They try to involve people with them to invest in pre-ico and ico. Even there are many telegrams pump and dump group created which gives advices on when to buy and sell altcoins.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:59:55 PM

I will always look for how much is the minimum goal of their ICO sale. For example if ICO is having total of 100 thousand tokens and their minimum goal is to sell the 25 thousand in the pre ICO stage then one must keep track of that thing. Once they cross the minimum goal then you can be sure that you will at least get what you have invested. If not, the goal is far far away from the set target then I won't choose to invest into it. I will skip it. Then next thing I will look for is the news about these ICO, whether they are getting noticed in public figures, are they getting responses from exchangers whether they will be getting listed after the launch immediately or not and thing related to it. This again ensures that your ICO is legit and gave the chances of pumped price when it gets listed. That is what I look fir in the ICO investment. :-)

You have rightly said. There is nothing else but a profit and money which almost every trader looks for and this is why they have opted for trading. If someone is investing in his money, he definitely wants to have more money and this is why they have opted for trading. You will listen any other thing other than profit from anyone.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:08:27 AM

I only choose invest into ICO I can use it too. Like Centra or KickICo. You can use it like buy stuff or support for project u love. But if can make profit from it. That is good too

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
rodik888 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:14:52 AM

Hey Guys, who's investing in the CryptoPay ICO ? We can get you a 50% discount on their upcoming coin; CPAY.

ico.cryptopay.me

Bitcoin OTC & Blockchain Business Development into practical world adoption.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:23:19 PM

Its obvious everyone is about profit and that is the reason there is always clamour of when the coin will hit the exchange so that people can dump and move on. But for me, beyond the issue of this profit, my concern is the aftermath of ICOs, is the money raised used for the right purpose, are timelines met, because these are the things that will ensure the maximum profit rather than dumping at the first opportunity.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2716
Merit: 884

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:33:07 PM

I have a huge doubts on ico's but some of them are really legit thats why if its an ico signature campaign, i will join if only yahoo vouched for it.

back to the question, we're all looking for the same thing here and that is profit although some icos fails to be listed in various exchanges

thats why waiting for your invested ico to be listed can make you anxious. and then theres nothing to look for when you're already trading it except pumps.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

develpments from founder's, CEO's
I'm usually following them on social networks and try to be the first to hear about new developments.. that helps me personally
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:11:00 PM

I want to make sure that they wouldn't run before the listing of course. The fact that I don't keep an altcoin for longterm, I would make sure that somebody else will buy my bags whenever I would want to sell them. Also, I've been looking for PoS coins recently... those are profitable even for short term.

Whopper coin is one of those coins that I would love to keep; maybe because I love eating burgers badly. ha ha ha!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: