Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Web debugging services  (Read 172 times)
uchiha.jain (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

Hello there, I'm a JS expert looking to offer web debugging services.

Website loading at the speed of snail mail? Facing CSS frutrations? Some button giving you the finger? Need a new API endpoint? DB optimization? Or simply make a few changes to the frontend? Want someone honest, quick and reliable? Look no further for I'm your man.

I can quote the exact price when you provide the problem details but you can expect it to be around $10/hour (in BTC to be sure). Send me a PM, I'll reply with my Skype ID and we can talk.

Cheers,
Jain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

Hello there, I'm a JS expert looking to offer web debugging services.

Website loading at the speed of snail mail? Facing CSS frutrations? Some button giving you the finger? Need a new API endpoint? DB optimization? Or simply make a few changes to the frontend? Want someone honest, quick and reliable? Look no further for I'm your man.

I can quote the exact price when you provide the problem details but you can expect it to be around $10/hour (in BTC to be sure). Send me a PM, I'll reply with my Skype ID and we can talk.

Cheers,
Jain
lol IIT Mechanical Engineer and doing JavaScript ? How else do you define failure in your career ? Stop with internet badass and go back to to the upwork cave you come from,I'm surprised you don't charge $100/hour for changing the colour of buttons because that's what most of you upwork Indian developers rip people off for.
Welcome to bitcointalk,here every other guy is an Js expert without a degree from "IIT".
uchiha.jain (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:12:45 PM

@Joel_Jantsen: Why so salty friend? How come I offend you so much?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: