Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 08:04:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 31555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
church

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

Why are you so sure about this?
It is obvious. The treasury of each state needs replenishment in the form of taxes. It's easier and safer to take this activity under your control
This is not always possible for religious reasons

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godzirra

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
iren0803

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:39:48 AM

What do you mean by making such a statement?
godzirra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:40:04 AM

They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
iren0803

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:40:19 AM

They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
godzirra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:40:39 AM

It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
iren0803

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:40:57 AM

I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
godzirra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:41:15 AM

I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
iren0803

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:41:44 AM

Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl

And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
godzirra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:42:01 AM

And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
iren0803

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:45:47 AM

Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity
godzirra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity
They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
iren0803

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade
godzirra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:46:54 AM

Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade
This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different
iren0803

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:47:12 AM

This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different
Nevertheless, the difference is enormous. Optimization of funds and all that
godzirra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:47:31 AM

Nevertheless, the difference is enormous. Optimization of funds and all that
By the way, indeed, the problem of Lust is also in the absence of ways to persuade prostitutes to refuse cash
pletharoe

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:48:25 AM

Have they told anything about it?
NeliFur

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:48:45 AM

Yeah, but not as an actual plan
pletharoe

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:48:59 AM

What do you mean?
NeliFur

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:49:15 AM

What do you mean?
I've seen brief talks about it in this tread
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.