Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society without money ?  (Read 2645 times)
Chusnul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

Life existed for hundreds of years before the first currencies came about. Before, everyone bartered and traded for goods and services but I think this question is asking if money never existed at all. Without money, people would have to rely on each other without expecting a favor in return, which goes against basic human nature. Humans are naturally greedy and do anything to aid their own survival and luxury. An interesting topic would be the discussion of life if there wasn't the idea of religion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chichaylin

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.
Society without money is useless. All of us needs money. People nowadays can't moved without money.
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.
Nice thought if bitcoin serves as a micro payment that will facilitate transactions in countries where the value of money is low. But there is a need to be considered is the regulation of a country that allows the use of bitcoin as a medium of exchange, because not all countries accept the existence of bitcoin as a medium of exchange. So the chance of bitcoin as a medium of exchange depends on permission granted by the regulation of a country.
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

If people without money we will go back to ancient times how many centuries ago. Where we get something by exchanging what we have. It may be difficult to do all our activities every day. Because with the money we can make a legitimate payment in accordance with the specified price. And money must always exist in any society. In order for a country's economy to provide data clearly through legitimate money.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

the society has no money. that is a utopian thing. if society does not have money people will backward. there is no trade. there is no trade between banks. there is no exchange of goods between people. about primitive man
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

It is unimaginable. Society without money will find it difficult to develop Educationally, Technologically, Socially, Psychologically, ....etc. Money as a legal tender plays an important role in the welfare of the society and the country. It help in improving the live of  the society  , enhance foreign and international import and export with the use of money.Economic growth will not be able to be measure, if actually the society is developing economically.

DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

I think no. The benefits that we use have an equivalent expressed in its creation. This is the creation of ideas, materials and delivery. That people receive them it's necessary that other people produce these goods.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I think it'll be too hard for our society to survive without money. Money is essential for us to live because nothing is free in our society today. Everyday's necessity requires money. How are we able to live a day without money? I think it'll be too challenging for us to live each day without money unless we know how to plant our foods.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

Definitely not possible without money costs,even if Fiat will leave it will replace the electronic coin,since the goods and services due to which you should pay,sharing of resources and for this there is money and people are used to it

Praskatoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

There will always stay some "paying for value" system..call it gold, money or BTC
Isotopes

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Society doesnt involve of having money, it's create a chance of unity, a society is form when there is unity, without unity, a society can not be form talk less of the money taking place
Thanks
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

I think not. Things we use (food, clothing, household appliances) are equivalent as expressed in its creation. This and the creation of ideas (the work of designer/engineer) , materials, and shipping. So people received them, it is necessary to produce these benefits. The economic incentive to work is money, which you can buy later other benefits. No money - people spilled. It is a proven fact of history. Moreover, to force to work all it is simply impossible.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

The transaction cash was expensive to move it, keep it, mengamankannya, watching her, memproduksinya, merancangnya, and expensive to be brought to everywhere. In addition, the money kartal full kuman and risky one count,”
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

I think it will be very hard for a society to survive without money. Everything around us needs money. Nothing is free in this world. I bet most of the transactions around us wouldn't work well without money. We are in a generation in which everything is generated by money for it is needed to purchase all the major things that we need in order to survive life.

in the modern society money is a medium of exchange, it is very difficult to live without money or pay services, services for goods or goods for services. There are some services that cannot converted to goods such transport services, communication, salaries and others. Society without money is miserable and backward society.
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Idealistic dream, that, unfotunately, will never become real. Money are a part of our mind that cannot be so easily wiped out. Even if it happens it will take hhundreds, if not thousadns of years.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Bitcoin will not change poverty in some countries, it will simply be there less than in rich countries. In order for the country to become rich, new laws must be introduced.
Society without money it became useless... 
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Society without money would be a much more efficient place, less violent, less greedy and in general better.
We currently base our economic system on what can be bought, not on what is needed and what we have.

A resource based economy would solve this. The blockchain is the technology to make this transition happen. Cryptocurrency and universal basic income will also play a huge role.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Society without money would sound meaningless. I mean how would we be able to measure the price or value of everything just so people could trade or replace what they intend to acquire?

Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

That is an awesome question you got there. Well, for me it is going to be hard when it comes to trading. When you want or need something, what would you do to have it? I think the best question is "society without greed"

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

I think it is impossible to have a society without money unless their money will be a digital money like crypto . We all need money right ? If we want to go shopping , buy in the market , and also Paying bills , and our transportation we all need money for them all .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: