Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society without money ?  (Read 2649 times)
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

As far as i am concern, i think a society without money is not a society at all. Well in today's world we can't deny the fact that money is everything! Money plays a vital role in our society . Each and every one of us depend on money. It makes the world go round. We are living in a world that needs money. Everything involves money, from the day we woke up till the day we sleep. Money s truly everything. It also called the purchasing power because we live because of money . Society needs money in order for the society achieve its very goal. Above all society will evolve because of money. So money is of paramount important to every living things on earth!!!

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
ciarneil01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

Once I started thinking how life could be without money, I knew there was something considerably different about the solutions created from that mindset vs. a status quo mindset. The solutions thought of from a moneyless mindset are farther reaching and more effective in scope.
gracedungso

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

I dont agree, society without fiat means difficult to everyone specially those who are not interested in crypto currency, there are still most of a group of old people within a society who are illiterate in smart phones..
thilankagw

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

society without money will be very beautiful and peaceful.Crimes are occurred due to the money in all over the world.Therefore i think world will become a better place to live then.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

I like this system.it like barter system which was in history book ,we read.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

I think society without money would be ineffective, for the reason that there is no exact way to measure the value of every transaction made by mankind. How would the transaction and trade be exactly fair without measuring the value of each and if the value lacks, how will we make it balanced?
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

people without money? I can not imagine how people without money. Poverty and hunger will happen. People will be confused.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.
Society has no money, life becomes very difficult. Your life will be stopped. Many problems arise: lack of food, lack of clothing, lack of accommodation, lack of transportation, lack of entertainment ... I feel very lack of governor, not buy the things you love because of lack of money. So bitcoin is the best place to make money.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

How society look like without money? Well we really don't know what will happen if all the currency during those  time will be digital if that happen I believe they will make a way so that people will comply to it easily.. it's hard to imagine society without using money, instead it's bitcoin society it's easy, and accessible and useful.
pombur

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

You asked a very interesting and TOPICAL question!
Yes, a society WITHOUT MONEY is not only possible but NECESSARY!! !But as a rule, such a system is the highest point in the development of any civilization. Mutual support and honesty are what will be the currency in this perfect society. Of course, no money do not succeed, but only at the first stage. Indeed, in the construction of the first city of the future need to invest. And by the people of this ideal city first would have to chip in for the creation of a public Bank, where it will be possible to take the money, for example, for the construction of housing in the transition phase. Over time, the demand for money should fall by itself.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

Society without money will be suffering from poverty and they can't buy a their needs
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

Even if all countries of the world accept bitcoin as a means of trade some individuals will not benefit from it due to the level of their education
joappa

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

I think the technology to make this possible will come around in our lifetimes. To see how this might happen I’m going to take what’s happened to the music industry as an example. Capitalism is only relevant under conditions of scarcity. When you can produce an abundance of anything using a bare minimum of resources, I would argue that it becomes immoral under this system because it will create a lower class that loses out on necessities when there is far more than enough to go around.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

With the way of life people are living now and the condition our societies and economies are currently in,
I think the reality of a society without money is deliberately nonviable and bleak. It would seem
like a primitive type of society, even the ancient civilizations were adapting a form of money
or currency to establish a systematic flow, order and conformity among the populace.
Our ancestors and forefathers bled and sacrifice a lot so the future generations
wouldn't have to endure the harsh and grueling life back then. The idea is
completely absurd to me. Chaos and disorder would reign in such a
society without money.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

i don't think that their will be ever a society without money... i think if all people would be young it could theoreticaly possible... but can't imagine how it look like.........i know a lot of people from the older generation 60/70+ that do not even own a smartphone... or using the internet........ ..perhaps a big part of the society could life without money... but never the whole society... it would take many years......
Cryptonistic

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

Money is the energy of society. It will evolve but the essence will stay the same
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

I think it is impossible to have a society without money unless their money will be a digital money like crypto . We all need money right ? If we want to go shopping , buy in the market , and also Paying bills , and our transportation we all need money for them all .
I agree with you. it seems to me that the money will go into something like crypto. But money will remain money. They are needed to exchange money-commodity- money
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

if we talk now, the possibility is very small, where all countries still use money as a valid exchange tool, but if we talk to the dwpan the possibility that it could happen because we also do not know how the future, especially this bitcoin, it which I may be able to say from my own opinion
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

If there is no money in society all people living are pair and no materials that man want to buy. They lives like an animal no direction in life only they want is eat. And living peace.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

If there is no money in society the peeople living are very simple no problem at all and only they can do is to find a food for their needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: