Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From Where can I buy bitcoin right now?  (Read 380 times)
Verte (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

I need to buy 1-2 bitcoins but coinbase won't let me do that. Is there any other way I can buy some now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmallCapCoins

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:29:42 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 05:02:46 PM by SmallCapCoins

And you want to buy with CC? (you should count with ID verification which can take few days). Try cex.io

Want to use bank wire? Search for seller (idealy with same bank as you) at localbitcoins. Or use glidera, xapo or any exchange like kraken, bitstamp, cex ... ( some level of verification is also required). 

Want to use cash? Search for seller near your location at localbitcoins.

Any Bitcoin ATM near your location?

Also you might want to post your request at  Marketplace > Currency exchange and buy from forum members.

I have the same question am wondering where I can get some Bitcoin or lite coin for fair price without too much of a sign up hassle?
Verte (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

I am more concerned about the fees. Even if the signup process is lengthy and require too many documents, I am fine as long as it is instant and is with lower fee.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

And you want to buy with CC? (you should count with ID verification which can take few days). Try cex.io

Want to use bank wire? Search for seller (idealy with same bank as you) at localbitcoins. Or use glidera, xapo or any exchange like kraken, bitstamp, cex ... ( some level of verification is also required). 

Want to use cash? Search for seller near your location at localbitcoins.

Any Bitcoin ATM near your location?

Also you might want to post your request at  Marketplace > Currency exchange and buy from forum members.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

livingspace

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

Hello guys,

i use cointed.com. Fast verification and fast transactions. At first i used xapo, but they have high fees and need much time to verify.

~livingspace
Verte (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:23:01 PM

Hello guys,

i use cointed.com. Fast verification and fast transactions. At first i used xapo, but they have high fees and need much time to verify.

~livingspace

Seems like cointed.com is Europe based. Isn't it ?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:25:20 PM

You can buy Bitcoins up to the certain limit without verification on most of the exchanges but if you don't have any issues for KYC verification then I would advise you to go that route.

However, if you are not comfortable in sharing the details then you will have to purchase Bitcoins in a smaller amount on various exchanges. You can try Localbitcoins and click the box 'ID not required' while searching for the seller's ads. I am not aware of any other exchange that allows a new member to buy Bitcoins without verification.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:58:19 AM

I have the same question am wondering where I can get some Bitcoin or lite coin for fair price without too much of a sign up hassle?
you can do with the trading section but it is to risky or by earning other type of coins and change it to bitcoin..
be careful when making moves better safe than sorry..

the BTC price now get higher and higher but I saw a thread here whoo is trusty and selling BTC in exchange for money
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:09:57 PM

This is the right place to ask if you want to buy bitcoin. instead of searching it on your own in the internet . Cause some of site in google is a scam scheme cause as of now a lot of stupid people making some clone website with the same design. Anyways localbitcoin is the only one market i know as of now. But try the other suggestion ithink you can find an easy way to buy bitcoin. .godbless
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

I need to buy 1-2 bitcoins but coinbase won't let me do that. Is there any other way I can buy some now?
Look at other trading platforms that allow fiat deposits, if they will accept deposits from your country than you can easily buy bitcoins from them.

kraken, bitstamp, coincorner, cex.io etc are few examples of exchange platforms that accept fiat deposits via bank wire and credit card, check them and find out whether they will accept deposit from you or not.

If you can't find any than try localbitcoins or paxful like p2p trading platforms where you can even find local guy near you willing to sell you bitcoin for your local fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
risk91

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

Try to use localbitcoin and paxful, both exchange platform is easy to use and safe and secure. You don't need to use any verification for creat an account there.Did not mentioned what currency you want to use for buy bitcoin? will you tell us about the payment processor.Both two platform that i said in upfroont there you can found a lot of payment processor also for paying.

I do purchase and sell the bitcoin in localbitcoins.com always. Now i am really worry about the fees to deposit the bitcoin in the exchange wallet. Previously there is no fees to deposit bitcoon only the have fees for sendimg btc from there.  It should recover soon  to have huge number of users.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

There are so many places you can buy bitcoins at, i prefer to trade/buy on kraken. you can find lists of exchanges here(https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges). you could also use forum's "currency exchange" section to exchange your fiat to bitcoins.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

This is the right place to ask if you want to buy bitcoin. instead of searching it on your own in the internet . Cause some of site in google is a scam scheme cause as of now a lot of stupid people making some clone website with the same design. Anyways localbitcoin is the only one market i know as of now. But try the other suggestion ithink you can find an easy way to buy bitcoin. .godbless

Yeah bitcointalk is nice forum to ask for coins but I think no pt much of the services are offered for buying of bitcoin. I have seen many people asking for altcoin tokens and coins in the alternate currency but not bitcoin really. You could just personally ask people if they are interested in doing exchange or trade with you. With that said you can now find new ways of getting with direct buy option from your wallet itself. Or exchangers are another option. It should not be that hard to find a good way to get bitcoin these days. :-)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

I'm wondering why coinbase is not allowing you to buy bitcoin and that is big amount as well. Okay, if you are using your bank or cards directly the you might wanna look into localBitcoin website. This is worlds leading site for exchanging the fiat and bitcoin and you can do lending too. This site works with peer to peer basis where you contact the seller through chat form. Then you can also negotiate your bitcoin price on personal level and with that kind of amount you gonna buy this is the best option as you will get little discounts too. Many sellers are available who are person like you and me. Some will sell some will buy. Your money is safe until the trade is complete because localBitcoin will hold that money with them.

However you need KYC document verification before you can proceed. This is good because you get all the security that is needed.

livingspace

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:28:37 PM

Hello guys,

~livingspace

Seems like cointed.com is Europe based. Isn't it ?

Ah sorry, can't use it from us?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: