Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies? Want a quick way to make Bitcoin  (Read 1003 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:10:31 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 12:15:09 PM by r3wt

MOD EDIT:
Please be careful downloading files from unknown sources, it could be a virus.

^^^da fuq did you do this for MODS? I'm legit, everyone knows it.

Download GLD coin client here

http://1gld.tk/index.php#download

supported os: Windows, Linux 64 bit and Linux 32 bit.

install the software and copy your wallet address just like you would in bitcoin.

post it in this thread and you will receive amount listed below in GLD coin, which you can sell for bitcoin on https://cryptsy.com

Want to make even more bitcoin? submit your GLD coin address to the GLDcoin Faucet http://1gld.tk/faucet.php

Here are the rewards:

First 3 people

50gld

Next 22 people

10gld

thanks and happy hunting !!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pierre

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:19:25 AM

Why should I trust this random app to not steal my wallet?
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:21:20 AM

A quick way to make Bitcoin? The topic title is misleading.

This may be a quick way to do GLD coin, a worthless scam coin.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:23:45 AM

You have alot to learn about altcoins. bitcoin is just the tip of the iceberg. the programs are all legit. download and scan with avast if you don't believe.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214280.0   <<<< this one was even in the newbies section. /facepalm.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205789.0
http://www.gldcointalk.org/index.php?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:25:21 AM

the programs are all legit.

If you say so, it's legit for sure.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:25:50 AM

A quick way to make Bitcoin? The topic title is misleading.

This may be a quick way to do GLD coin, a worthless scam coin.

Gldcoin is neither worthless or a scam coin. You will make far more off of 50gld then you will in a week from a faucet... /think

i for example, sold a small portion of mine yesterday for about 15usd for 8k GLDcoin. Worthless? you must be retarded

Pierre

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:29:07 AM

So... we install this app, risk our computer's security, and in exchange we get 50 gldcoins worth about 9 cents. No thanks! Smiley
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:34:27 AM

So... we install this app, risk our computer's security, and in exchange we get 50 gldcoins worth about 9 cents. No thanks! Smiley

Yeah, well you can hit every faucet for two weeks straight and be lucky to come up with 9 cents... But by all means, good luck with that Smiley

Pierre

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:36:07 AM

Naa I just buy them with my crappy governments notes Tongue
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:37:32 AM

Naa I just buy them with my crappy governments notes Tongue

touche Smiley

Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:49:50 AM

I concur. This is a scam.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:52:20 AM

Alas, you caught me... Its a total scam. I concocted an elaborate scheme to install my botnet on Newbies computers and control the interwebz. And i woulda got away with it if it werent for you Meddlin' Kids!!  Angry Grin Angry Grin Cheesy

Double-Spent

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:55:43 AM

Alas, you caught me... Its a total scam. I concocted an elaborate scheme to install my botnet on Newbies computers and control the interwebz. And i woulda got away with it if it werent for you Meddlin' Kids!!  Angry Grin Angry Grin Cheesy

This is a clear pump and dump scheme. You want to make a quick buck forking a coin. I think one has to be very stupid to use your ridiculous coin.

And there well may be a virus in the executable file you linked.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:00:22 AM

Alas, you caught me... Its a total scam. I concocted an elaborate scheme to install my botnet on Newbies computers and control the interwebz. And i woulda got away with it if it werent for you Meddlin' Kids!!  Angry Grin Angry Grin Cheesy

This is a clear pump and dump scheme. You want to make a quick buck forking a coin. I think one has to be very stupid to use your ridiculous coin.

oh, so its my coin all of a sudden?? LMAO i just run a website. The people who released the coin are anonymous.

Double-Spent

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:01:47 AM

oh, so its my coin all of a sudden?? LMAO i just run a website. The people who released the coin are anonymous.

Can you let us know what uniques properties has GLD coin compared to Bitcoin or Litecoin?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:07:10 AM

Can you let us know what uniques properties has GLD coin compared to Bitcoin or Litecoin?
can you read the 2 threads i linked earlier?

Double-Spent

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:11:49 AM

I just read them. I see no unique property compared to BTC or LTC. Just a couple of variables where changed. What's the core purpose?

I will tell you: to run a pump and dump scheme for a quick buck (for the developer and the insiders).

Shame on you.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:14:14 AM

I just read them. I see no unique property compared to BTC or LTC. Just a couple of variables where changed. What's the core purpose?

I will tell you: to run a pump and dump scheme for a quick buck (for the developer and the insiders).

Shame on you.

Oh so you use Digicoin, and your hashrate is topping out and you're mad because GLD will soon be taking over your share of the market place? I gotta admit though, you guys sure made a pretty logo.

Pierre

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:14:58 AM

I notice that the link is on a .tk domain, so I googled 'tk tld' and I got this:

"Dot TK The most Spammed out TLD According to McAfee"

Grin
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:17:14 AM

I notice that the link is on a .tk domain, so I googled 'tk tld' and I got this:

"Dot TK The most Spammed out TLD According to McAfee"

Grin

Yeah, spammers use them because they are free. doesn't make me a spammer. My domain is legit, hosted by Dreamhost on VPS... hate on Digitalcoin Fanboys Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: