Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leobit.io - new online bitcoin wallet  (Read 789 times)
ibrolexy (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

Hello everyone, Brolexy Grupp OU developed Bitcoin wallet for online use -https://leobit.io
Its simple, cheap, and have acces from online webpage.
For now its have only 1 languange - russian, but next week we planningn to add multilanguange

Brolexy Grupp OU it is Estonian company which work with such currency as Bitcoin.

This wallet will be insterestong for people, who want open Bitcoin wallet in few clicks, fast and have easiest acces from worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

What does Leobit offer that isn't already covered by the major web bitcoin wallets?

None of them are terribly complex, and convenience in a few clicks sometimes correlates with less security in newer wallets like these.
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:05:55 PM

What does Leobit offer that isn't already covered by the major web bitcoin wallets?

None of them are terribly complex, and convenience in a few clicks sometimes correlates with less security in newer wallets like these.
It is anouncement. Of course it offer security, but main it is fast bitcon wallet with low comissions to send BTC.
Our service faced some quations, during work, how to open bitcoin wallet fast and with easy, Leobit.io offer this type of service.
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

It is anouncement. Of course it offer security, but main it is fast bitcon wallet with low comissions to send BTC.
Our service faced some quations, during work, how to open bitcoin wallet fast and with easy, Leobit.io offer this type of service.
Provide good arguments
Why would I use  Leobit when I can use blockchain or coinbase ?
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

Hello everyone, Brolexy Grupp OU developed Bitcoin wallet for online use -https://leobit.io
Its simple, cheap, and have acces from online webpage.
For now its have only 1 languange - russian, but next week we planningn to add multilanguange

Brolexy Grupp OU it is Estonian company which work with such currency as Bitcoin.

This wallet will be insterestong for people, who want open Bitcoin wallet in few clicks, fast and have easiest acces from worldwide.

Anything new is always welcome in Cryptospace especially if it a Bitcoin wallet. Unfortunately, we have many Bitcoin Wallets available to us now and it appears that they are more robust and featured-pack wallets than the one that you just promoted. Can you give us additional information about your website that gives an edge over other competitors (Bitcoin wallet industry) out there? Your OP lacks information that I think is very vital especially if your are offering new service to the public.
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:05:23 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:23:46 PM by ibrolexy

Provide good arguments
Why would I use  Leobit when I can use blockchain or coinbase ?
If you use such online wallet as blockchain, so our main argument it is fee, it will be lower then in blockchain for sending transactions. Also, we have a plans to improove our service, so our work just started.
Of course it is dificult to make competition with such services as blockchain, but the most reason, that we aimed on ussual user, who want spend less and use wallet fast and simple, in our side we will work on safety of user funds.
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:34:01 PM

Leobit.io - simple bitcoin wallet. Now English version is available!

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:09:49 PM

Just made an account in your site but couldn't find any info regarding fee that will be added on our transaction anywhere in the site. Also there is no any option to set custom mining fee.

This feature is quite mandatory...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Hi, please put any numbers in amount field and any letter in bitcoin adress, you will get error msg with require min amount, this is will be a fee.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:56:49 PM

Nice to see a new online bitcoin wallet. Can you give me a reason for why to use your wallet, when there are so many online wallets available out there and also what makes it different from them. And whats the guarantee that your site will not go offline after getting so many users or deposits? I read that transaction fees is low but its difficult to trust you guys. And what is your advantage or how will you get profits by creating a online wallet like this? I am 100% sure , that you are not doing it as charity service .

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

Simple wallet isn't enough, you need to provide more information about your wallet, here some questions:
- Can I set custom fees to send bitcoin?
- This wallet provide block explorer to track my transaction-confirmation time?
- How to convince people to trust your wallet?
- The advantages of this wallet? simple isn't enough
- Can I export the private keys?
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:57:28 PM

Less info about your site no privacy policy and do you think this wallet will be safe?
How about backup feature for your bitcoin address if you wanted to transfer your wallet into other wallet?
I can only seen a faq and never seen about contact us or support  privacy policy that almost all customer looking for and about and disclaimer.
You should finish first your website before you launch it because its looks like shady scammy for me..
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:47:29 AM

Nice to see a new online bitcoin wallet. Can you give me a reason for why to use your wallet, when there are so many online wallets available out there and also what makes it different from them. And whats the guarantee that your site will not go offline after getting so many users or deposits? I read that transaction fees is low but its difficult to trust you guys. And what is your advantage or how will you get profits by creating a online wallet like this? I am 100% sure , that you are not doing it as charity service .
Will try anwer to all quations step by step, the main reason that we not go offline its that website and service now is a part of company Brolexy grupp OU.
So we are respond on all users and all wallets and coins. Privacy policy will be added soon as well as contact form. We just wanted to start service as soon as possible, becouse some of clients asked it.
Simple registration and low fees its a main advandages, but you will see in future that more secure measures will be added in personal account of each wallet.
Yes, we take profit of it, it is not secret. But our profit already setted in service.
What we can say that we dont want to take a lot of dollars for 1 transaction, as do it blockchain becouse they just want it. It is not normal for bitcoin developing.
Each day we trying impoove Leobit.io, so all changes will come soon.
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:03:02 AM

Simple wallet isn't enough, you need to provide more information about your wallet, here some questions:

For now this option is not available, main reason it is online wallet, but we will set it in future.
All your confirmation will be available in personal account in real time, also we will develope our own block explorer
Our work and serious relation with bitcoin wallet service, hope will convince peope.
For now we only provide low fees and simple registration service, we not write long instruction how to open bitcoin wallet with leobit.io, it is allready exist.
Maybe for this moment, it will be usefull for people who just start work with bitcoins. In future our work aimed on more security and usability of service.
No you cant, for us its not secure.
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:09:25 AM

Less info about your site no privacy policy and do you think this wallet will be safe?
How about backup feature for your bitcoin address if you wanted to transfer your wallet into other wallet?
I can only seen a faq and never seen about contact us or support  privacy policy that almost all customer looking for and about and disclaimer.
You should finish first your website before you launch it because its looks like shady scammy for me..

You have right about many quations, if you can watch almost each day we adding some new. So contact and privacy policy will be added. Backup is working.
As announcement, and as i said before, we lounched this bitcoin wallet, becouse some of clients for exchnage service asked it.
If you will search some our massages in Bitcointalk, you will see, that we have exchange service Lionex.net, Bitcoin ATM in Lithuania (Vilnius), also company ewallet Maxipay.eu.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:46:28 AM

For now this option is not available, main reason it is online wallet, but we will set it in future.
All your confirmation will be available in personal account in real time, also we will develope our own block explorer
Our work and serious relation with bitcoin wallet service, hope will convince peope.
For now we only provide low fees and simple registration service, we not write long instruction how to open bitcoin wallet with leobit.io, it is allready exist.
Maybe for this moment, it will be usefull for people who just start work with bitcoins. In future our work aimed on more security and usability of service.

Then, we will just wait for the next update, at least you have tried to develop another online wallet. Do you planned to develop  leobit for android and iOs? I would like to see your own block explorer, hope you can make it in this year.
But, I recommend to create an option for people to set custom fees as current network allow us to send low fees.
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:38:49 PM

Then, we will just wait for the next update, at least you have tried to develop another online wallet. Do you planned to develop  leobit for android and iOs? I would like to see your own block explorer, hope you can make it in this year.
But, I recommend to create an option for people to set custom fees as current network allow us to send low fees.
Yes, it will be developed for iphones and androids. For now, fees are low, its allow to save money, espessially for exchange services. But yes, this year i thinks, set fee will be possible.
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

Glad to announce that our bitcoin wallet
Leobit.io got a new features like:

• Fee for sending for KB. You can see estimated fee in your account
  • We added support form for contact us
    • And our company link is added, where you can check information about company Brolexy Grupp OU

ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

Up to >1000 registered users. Open account in simple way and see benefits from using Leobit
Register here https://leobit.io
ibrolexy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:07:10 PM

Hello, we finaly added some new features and updated our wallet for new level https://leobit.io
-So now our wallet Leobit.io is total secure with sms password and password for transaction of withdrawal
-This wallet provide block explorer to track  transaction-confirmation time
-you can export privat keys, moreover we provide hot and cold wallet, we are fully decentralizated wallet, so we dont have acces to your wallet and privat keys
-User can set custom fees to send bitcoin (moreover we have fee informer and you will see in real time what is low and high fees is now, alsowhat  expected time of your transaction will be confirm)
-How you can trust us? First and main we are licensed crypto company based in Estonia, you can easy check us in google or company register website.

But as we are on final stage of our development we ask you users of this forum make a monitoring of our wallet, if you find any system, critic errors, holes in our system we will reward you

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: